FieldChatter Forums
Epstien Dead!!!! - Printable Version

+- FieldChatter Forums (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: MISCELLANEOUS (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Forum-MISCELLANEOUS)
+--- Forum: Politics (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Forum-Politics)
+--- Thread: Epstien Dead!!!! (/Thread-Epstien-Dead)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Epstien Dead!!!! - apollo04 - 08-10-2019

Epstien Dead!!!!  Day after Bill Clinton island party revelation.  Coincidence? 

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - apollo04 - 08-10-2019

So he tried to kill himself earlier ... so he was on watch - but still dead hmmmmm

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - Runway JET - 08-10-2019

He started to give up names. That's why he's dead.

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - Tom Hanks - 08-10-2019

Def assassinated

WOW

How does someone on suicide watch commit suicide ? I don't think anyone believes he really committed suicide . Regardless the investigations should continue and take down anyone rep or dem that was involved. Let the house of cards come tumbling down.

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - Taylortogetya - 08-10-2019

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684

Someone that rich just gonna off themselves. BULLSHIT

I’m telling you the Clintons are some evil motha fuckers that pay big $ to keep mouths shut, I’d love to see E & Cooch have to say about this, Smfh!!!!

Fuckin bullshit, everyone knows it’s bullshit except those 2

(08-10-2019, 11:36 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  He started to give up names. That's why he's dead.

Also why Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington are dead, they were gonna give up a child molesting ring.....wouldn’t doubt if the Clintons or some top Hollywood fuck head was tied to that too

Shhhhhhh, smh

(08-10-2019, 11:51 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  How does someone on suicide watch commit suicide ? I don't think anyone believes he really committed suicide . Regardless the investigations should continue and take down anyone rep or dem that was involved. Let the house of cards come tumbling down.

Bingo

“Epstein was on suicidal watch but that the time of suicide he wasn’t on watch” , PFFFFFT What tha fuck does that mean?!?!?!? Lol unreal, this guy had big names to give up and got taken out by some mechanic PLAIN & VERY FUCKIN SIMPLE, anyone that thinks otherwise is a GD fool!!!!

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - Are We There Yet - 08-10-2019

I called this the day he was arrested. They assassinated his ass!! Such fucking bullshit!!! I'm so sick of the rich getting away with this shit!!!

Anyone who thinks this is left vs right can suck a dick too!! They are all in this together!!! Burn this bitch to the ground people!! Unite and revolt!!!

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - sheets316 - 08-10-2019

I’m obviously thinking this could be murder... but simple question: is there video? I honestly don’t know where videos are in prisons. Everywhere? If “yes”, will be simple to figure out if he really commit suicide.

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - sheets316 - 08-10-2019

It’s truly crazy how many people with possible dirt on the Clintons end up dead

(08-10-2019, 02:36 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  It’s truly crazy how many people with possible dirt on the Clintons end up dead

yes bit creepy - who knows.   There was their chief of staff who committed suicide at WH.   There are few others connected with UN/donations  scandals with clintons who ended up dead.  And now this one.   Who knows.

Clintons are gangsta lol
They're the modern day Corelone family.........maybe they should embrace this image....could work for them lol

(08-10-2019, 03:10 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Clintons are gangsta lol
They're the modern day Corelone family.........maybe they should embrace this image....could work for them lol

Epstien "sleeps with fishes" 

RE: Epstien Dead!!!! - Are We There Yet - 08-10-2019

This goes much deeper than the Clintons.

(08-10-2019, 03:10 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Clintons are gangsta lol

Would also put a target on their back....wouldn’t doubt if they had 1 already. Hope someone doesn’t stop there tho, go ahead and off Barak & W, a couple of traitors!

Bunch of satanist, look up Marina Abramovich, ties to all these fucks

(08-10-2019, 07:13 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  This goes much deeper than the Clintons.

I agree. Who knows how deep, but I'm willing to bet most past presidents not only knew, but we're involved. Heck maybe even Trump.

Dude are you really talking about offing Obama and W.

some of you guys are out there sometimes lol

(08-10-2019, 07:26 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Dude are you really talking about offing Obama and W.

If they molested children than YES! 

Anyone who defiles a child is a disgusting piece of shit and should die.

(08-10-2019, 07:31 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 07:26 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Dude are you really talking about offing Obama and W.

If they molested children than YES! 

Anyone who defiles a child is a disgusting piece of shit and should die.

Stop dont try to act like that's what he meant with those 2 and I'm defending child molesters...he accused them of being traitors 

I get the Obama hate by some of you righties but good lord with the offing talk

When whacky left says anything insane about Trump they get in arms because he is the president (the right)  but they do the same thing

Offing Obama (and he clearly just added W to protect his image on here of supposedly being anti right too) lol

And Tay is one of my favorite posters on these boards but I will still call it as I see it

So bow Obama has been rumored like Clinton with ties to Epstein?