FieldChatter Forums
Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Printable Version

+- FieldChatter Forums (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: NBA (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Forum-NBA)
+--- Forum: New York Knicks (http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Forum-New-York-Knicks)
+--- Thread: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA (/Thread-Frank-highlights-France-vs-Turkey-FIBA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-07-2019

Is this his break out year?

6ast 2 points 2 reb in 15 minutes

https://youtu.be/VkuJwu28JCE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Limpbiz - 08-07-2019

Who?

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-07-2019

Lol

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - bigjeep8 - 08-07-2019

Grin

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Tom Hanks - 08-08-2019

lol

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-09-2019

Another stunning and memorable performance by Frank France vs Tunisia

7pts 5ast 1steal

https://youtu.be/8WFag5kK9tw

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - rjbarrett - 08-09-2019

Frank is going to have a breakout year for sure. His trade value is gonna skyrocket!

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - rjbarrett - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 11:09 AM)damntoni Wrote:  Another stunning and memorable performance by Frank France vs Tunisia

7pts 5ast 1steal

https://youtu.be/8WFag5kK9tw

Lol. One of his “highlights” was making a free throw.

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-09-2019

Lol. The laughs never end.

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Are We There Yet - 08-14-2019

Frank needs to show a desire to score. Get a consistent 3pt shot and he's a rotation player. The problem is...he has shown ZERO interest in scoring. Whenever...IF ever...that light goes on...he could be a pretty good player. Not sure what minutes he's gonna get though. Timid Frank is not gonna survive here.

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 04:46 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Frank needs to show a desire to score. Get a consistent 3pt shot and he's a rotation player. The problem is...he has shown ZERO interest in scoring. Whenever...IF ever...that light goes on...he could be a pretty good player. Not sure what minutes he's gonna get though. Timid Frank is not gonna survive here.

Ramon Rondo shows no interest in scoring either but then again Franks not Rondo.

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Are We There Yet - 08-16-2019

(08-14-2019, 06:45 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-14-2019, 04:46 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Frank needs to show a desire to score. Get a consistent 3pt shot and he's a rotation player. The problem is...he has shown ZERO interest in scoring. Whenever...IF ever...that light goes on...he could be a pretty good player. Not sure what minutes he's gonna get though. Timid Frank is not gonna survive here.

Ramon Rondo shows no interest in scoring either but then again Franks not Rondo.

Rondo played with HOF talent. That is a big difference. What has he done since? Bounce around the league.

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-16-2019

(08-16-2019, 02:29 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(08-14-2019, 06:45 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Ramon Rondo shows no interest in scoring either but then again Franks not Rondo.

Rondo played with HOF talent. That is a big difference. What has he done since? Bounce around the league.

Rajon Rondo can dribble in traffic and has great court vision.

Frank’s only asset was defending and that’s gone too.

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Are We There Yet - 08-16-2019

(08-16-2019, 02:37 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 02:29 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Rondo played with HOF talent. That is a big difference. What has he done since? Bounce around the league.

Rajon Rondo can dribble in traffic and has great court vision.

Franks defense is gone? Really? No. 

Rondo is a great passer with good handles...played solid D IIRC. That's all he's ever been. Playing with HOF/All-star talent makes a big difference in career paths. 

(08-16-2019, 02:54 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 02:37 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Rajon Rondo can dribble in traffic and has great court vision.

Franks defense is gone? Really? No. 

Rondo is a great passer with good handles...played solid D IIRC. That's all he's ever been. Playing with HOF/All-star talent makes a big difference in career paths. 

Dude. Rondo was playoffs mvp, all star, and all defensive team.

How would Frank do if he was on the Celtics instead of Rondo?

It’s not even close.

Frank’s not even playing good in France and that’s against weaker competition.

Hornecek, the Knicks and Phil destroyed Franks development and confidence. If he was on the Spurs he would’ve done better.

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Dr_Pitbull - 08-16-2019

(08-16-2019, 03:25 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 02:54 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Franks defense is gone? Really? No. 

It’s not even close.

Hornecek, the Knicks and Phil destroyed Franks development and confidence. If he was on the Spurs he would’ve done better.

Magic Johnson played with 3 former first overall picks and a third overall.  Kareem, Worthy and Mychal Thompson went one and Byron went 3.  Where's the outrage?

Why isn't it fucking Dolan's fault, he's everywhere

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - uberm - 08-16-2019

give frank just 3 more years, and he'll show you that he is ready to step up. i promise.

(08-16-2019, 03:51 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:25 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Dude. Rondo was playoffs mvp, all star, and all defensive team.

It’s not even close.

Magic Johnson played with 3 former first overall picks and a third overall.  Kareem, Worthy and Mychal Thompson went one and Byron went 3.  Where's the outrage?

Why isn't it fucking Dolan's fault, he's everywhere

I’m not getting on Dolan’s case again but I know people who worked and met Dolan a few times at Cablevision in Bethpage. Dolan would fly in in his helicopter and rain hell. I remember being there one day and everyone was walking on eggshells nervously waiting for the storm.

They all told me during meetings, Dolan was a nightmare and would berate, curse, and humiliate anyone who had a different opinion even if they knew more than him. That’s called being a dickhead.

That’s what’s behind closed doors no one hears about. So if we see the antics in public just imagine how much more you don’t see when the cameras are off.

RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - Are We There Yet - 08-17-2019

(08-16-2019, 03:25 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 02:54 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Franks defense is gone? Really? No. 

It’s not even close.

Rondo came into the league older than Frank is now. He played with HOF talent...under a HOF coach. That has a huge impact on player development. That's a fact. Frank has played with scrubs and kids under 2 different HCs in his first 2 years. Nowhere in my posts did I say Frank was as good as Rondo so...what's your point exactly? Are you trying to win the Capt Obvious award? 

As for how he's playing in France...meaningless. It's a different game. Players over there are complimenting the impact he has on the game. So...what's your point there? 

It is ridiculous to suggest that HOF roster/HC wouldn't help...then suggest he'd be better off with...a HOF roster/HC. Do you even read your posts before sending them? Do you read what you're actually responding too? 

Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA - damntoni - 08-17-2019

(08-17-2019, 08:57 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:25 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Dude. Rondo was playoffs mvp, all star, and all defensive team.

It’s not even close.

Rondo came into the league older than Frank is now. He played with HOF talent...under a HOF coach. That has a huge impact on player development. That's a fact. Frank has played with scrubs and kids under 2 different HCs in his first 2 years. Nowhere in my posts did I say Frank was as good as Rondo so...what's your point exactly? Are you trying to win the Capt Obvious award? 

As for how he's playing in France...meaningless. It's a different game. Players over there are complimenting the impact he has on the game. So...what's your point there? 

It is ridiculous to suggest that HOF roster/HC wouldn't help...then suggest he'd be better off with...a HOF roster/HC. Do you even read your posts before sending them? Do you read what you're actually responding too? 

Frank is trash, a bust. Only a homers pretend he’s an NBA caliber player.

Where does he rank in the nba? Bottom 5 players? Just because we drafted him it doesn’t mean we have to hug his nuts

He doesn’t need a HOF coach to improve his game. He needs good development program. Gleague would’ve been ideal for him. But even then I doubt he would change his timid ways.

Frank couldnt play with HOF players. He’s wasting space on court. A complete offensive liability. And his defense has dropped too.

He’s out of the league in 4 years.