who will stand up for this country?
 x 0 x 0
I was just thinking yesterday ... MSM, Libs, and many so call Wall Street pundits screaming, hoping, begging for Recession.  Bill Maher just told it few days back - it would be worth it for the country to have a Recession to take him out of WH.   

Yesterday DOW dropped 800 points -  fair bit of it has to do with situation in Hong Kong.  But yet - the screaming starts - he'll destroy us, economy is going down etc etc etc.  

Apollo on other hand - sees US economy in solid footing.   I think country needs some good news to bust the libs who hates their POTUS more than they love their country.    Maybe just maybe ... we saw a sign today.   I was in one of largest  mall in NJ about week or so ago - that thing was packed.  No special holiday sale or anything - but packed.  My feeling has been consumer sentiment is strong & they're spending lot of money.   So just today - Walmart released its earnings.  It is importing because this is the biggest B&M grocery/house hold item store.   Beats estimates easily  and increases its projection for rest of the year.

Thing about WMT - libs hate it.  And for years i've stated, WMT does much good for consumer - prices of prescription medicine and many other things - so much cheaper & they forced everyone to cut prices.  This single biggest stores has lot lot more positive impact on middle class/struggling people - but libs hate it .. absolutely hate it.

So, apollo theory - when WMT has positive signs - US is doing well.   It is going to be a very strong holiday/retail/consumer spending months coming up to close the year.

Do not underestimate Trump/USA economy  ability to defy gravity  & buck the trend of global economy - and put egg on lib's face - YET Again
 x 0 x 0
Pathetic wanting bad shit to happen to the country in order to justify hating Trump

Its like wanting your team to lose bc u dont like the QB
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 02:50 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Pathetic wanting bad shit to happen to the country in order to justify hating Trump

You're being facetious here right? Please tell me you are, because Dolphins fans are nothing if not pathetic if you're being serious.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:23 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 02:50 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Pathetic wanting bad shit to happen to the country in order to justify hating Trump

You're being facetious here right? Please tell me you are, because Dolphins fans are nothing if not pathetic if you're being serious.

He's speaking of the Hollywood elite lefties and elite lefties in general who have said this.  Bill Maher being the most prominent.  I watch CNN and MSNBC and on those shows, a dipping of the economy even a recession is welcome if thats what it takes to beat Trump.

Sad but true, indisputable.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Pit

The only possible reason to vote for trump was using the logic that because he was rich he would know how to handle our economy. He was not well liked by other world leaders.. He has a terrible history of lawsuits and fighting.. Being a bigot...etc.

So when president if he does stupid shit that causes the stock market to lose 1000 points... He deserves to be singled out for it. The stock market is growing less than half as fast as it did under Obama... Unemployment has gone down a little... but not by much...The trade deficit is at an all time high...The deficit has almost tripled under trump and he is on pace to incur the most debt of any president...

So when you run on being a financial genius... you better be able to deliver.

What I do not understand is why trump supporters believe anything and everything... He said he would balance the budget first year and pay the debt off while he was president. 20 trillion fucking dollars.... You could be related to the fucking clown... Those kind of statements are just lunacy.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Etrius is still butt hurt?
 x 2 x 0
Only Tee gets to refer to himself third person and make it funny!

This here is not a good look -> https://www.businessinsider.com/us-budget-deficit-hits-record-february-national-debt-2019-3?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2kpJPiaV9n7TgBRi29mYbRmcqYg5WxwExV2U-Q3eX-4h2smXSHqFa6r3Y

Can you explain it?
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:48 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:23 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  You're being facetious here right? Please tell me you are, because Dolphins fans are nothing if not pathetic if you're being serious.

He's speaking of the Hollywood elite lefties and elite lefties in general who have said this.  Bill Maher being the most prominent.  I watch CNN and MSNBC and on those shows, a dipping of the economy even a recession is welcome if thats what it takes to beat Trump.

Maher is an unimaginable dimwit. I don't think even he knows what he stands for earlier than 30 seconds before lights up in the studio each broadcast.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 07:58 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:48 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  He's speaking of the Hollywood elite lefties and elite lefties in general who have said this.  Bill Maher being the most prominent.  I watch CNN and MSNBC and on those shows, a dipping of the economy even a recession is welcome if thats what it takes to beat Trump.

Maher is an unimaginable dimwit. I don't think even he knows what he stands for earlier than 30 seconds before lights up in the studio each broadcast.

Totally agree. I met him back In ‘99 in Modesto California, the guy is so full of himself it’s disgusting and literally only thinks 1 way, fuckin dimwit parrot....and btw that was a chance meeting and he stuck HIS hand out and introduced himself, not the other way around
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio