trumps limo driver speaks out
 x 0 x 0
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/trump-limo-driver-lawsuit/amp?fbclid=IwAR2PHvOmBKK3u0o9264LORxwZQ47oFJ5pNGNBuRqG1QKoj3JmrvW7mxUf7Q
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
He was on a salary and people on a salary are not paid overtime.  He will lose the lawsuit based on that.  

By the way, that's a pretty good salary for a driver.

Lastly, he was on call, but if you think he was actually driving 55 hours a week that is a little absurd.

To me, another example of media stupidity and reader stupidity, because what I stated is obvious to anyone with a brain.

Unless of course you have TDS.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
You have TDS

Trump Denial Syndrome
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Let me guess ... after 10+ years (it appears he is whining about things from over decade ago) ... a lefty lawyer found him and told him - let me try to get some $$ out of trump, you just say what i want you to say, wont cost you anything - if we get some $$ you take half and i take half.

I have 1 simple question - making $50K as driver around 2010 .. not a bad gig at all. If he felt ripped off, why didn't he quit in year 2? Year 3? Year 4? I'll tell you why - he was well paid for his skill level. Now he wants to see if a lawyer can get him some free $$.

I ask Etrius - that's 1 more driver that Trump employed ... compared to Bernie - who has been sucking up taxpayer $$ for his entire life.