jets release QB luke falk
 x 0 x 0
but Y

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 03:29 PM)sgod35 Wrote:  but Y

Because Wu Tang Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Huh? In favor of Fales? And why so last minute?

David Fales will back up Sam Darnold tomorrow. This week, Gase didn’t rule out the possibility of adding a more experienced QB2 at some point. Not exactly rock solid with Darnold-Fales. Falk is practice-squad eligible.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Let me guess, Falk took all of the backup/#2 snaps all week in practice and Fales didn’t get any reps?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 1 x 0
Got love how Gase is always shuffling the deck.......This is the kind of innovating shit that Peyton told Chris about
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Good lord this organization is lost......they literally have no clue what they’re doing.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 03:33 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  
(10-12-2019, 03:29 PM)sgod35 Wrote:  but Y

Because Wu Tang Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with.

hahaha LMAO

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

x 0 x 0
To have the backup duo of Fales and Wales!
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 1 x 0
(10-12-2019, 03:37 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Got love how Gase is always shuffling the deck.......This is the kind of innovating shit that Peyton told Chris about

Pretty much.

He’s such a fucking moron. He has NO business being an NFL Head Coach. Holy Fuck
 x 0 x 0
They might as well just make Bell the backup QB, they give him the ball every play anyway.

x 0 x 0
We could just run the entire offense in the wildcat with Bell
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 04:01 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  They might as well just make Bell the backup QB, they give him the ball every play anyway.

Don’t give him any ideas. Lol.

Although pretty soon he’s probably going to line Ryan Kalil up as a slot receiver.
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 04:06 PM)moonlitegram Wrote:  We could just run the entire offense in the wildcat with Bell

Very true.
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 03:37 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Got love how Gase is always shuffling the deck.......This is the kind of innovating shit that Peyton told Chris about

Peyton Scamming is a good guy.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 04:06 PM)moonlitegram Wrote:  We could just run the entire offense in the wildcat with Bell

That's what they should've done instead of using Falk.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
Falk has been pretty awful so I barely care.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 1 x 0
Congrats to Falk for escaping that disaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
Is he injured?
 x 0 x 0
Did you guys hear what the announcers said yesterday. First time since Jeff George that a QB was starting one week, then released the next. Seems crazy it hasn't happened for that long.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
lol complaining about cutting Luke "what the' Falk!!?? .. lolll