blackout in a bottle
 x 0 x 0
(03-09-2012, 01:24 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Your a fool

You keep talking about this "a fool" I possess. I don't know what you're referring to but I don't possess anything that is called "a fool".

I feel bad for you stuck inside all day yesterday with beautiful weather

I know you don't live in reality. But MOST of the non-bums in this country work during the weekday. Not all of us are like and are able to get drunk and high all night on drugs, wake up late, go play basketball, and then return home for another night of drugs and alcohol during the week.

Wish I had a job that paid me to post on a message board all day..... you must be such a hard worker.
'give head NOT headaches'

'I fell asleep smoking so i'd wake up on fire cause that might get me out of bed for awhile and back into battle with the things that I drink and the holes in my arms and the way that I think' HOBO
 x 0 x 0
(03-10-2012, 06:49 AM)slimshady Wrote:  
(03-09-2012, 01:24 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Your a fool

You keep talking about this "a fool" I possess. I don't know what you're referring to but I don't possess anything that is called "a fool".

I feel bad for you stuck inside all day yesterday with beautiful weather

I know you don't live in reality. But MOST of the non-bums in this country work during the weekday. Not all of us are like and are able to get drunk and high all night on drugs, wake up late, go play basketball, and then return home for another night of drugs and alcohol during the week.

Wish I had a job that paid me to post on a message board all day..... you must be such a hard worker.

is a jobless bum living off his family's hard earned money and using it to buy drugs and alcohol REALLY talking shit to......really anyone in this world!??!?

There are actually homeless people who do more with their life than you do. At least some of them TRY to earn a buck.
 x 0 x 0
(03-10-2012, 01:55 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(03-10-2012, 06:49 AM)slimshady Wrote:  Wish I had a job that paid me to post on a message board all day..... you must be such a hard worker.

is a jobless bum living off his family's hard earned money and using it to buy drugs and alcohol REALLY talking shit to......really anyone in this world!??!?

There are actually homeless people who do more with their life than you do. At least some of them TRY to earn a buck.

Your a coward liar, I don't live off of anyones money and i've had multiple jobs, the economy sucks and getting a new job soon.... speaking of living off someone's money, who paid for you to go to college???? No fucking way you worked for it, either the government or a rich fam.

Anyway is your job hiring? I'd love to get paid to post on a message board all day! I wonder if your boss knows.... such a hard worker.

'I fell asleep smoking so i'd wake up on fire cause that might get me out of bed for awhile and back into battle with the things that I drink and the holes in my arms and the way that I think' HOBO
 x 0 x 0
Thats how you get fucked in the ass by a Boston tranny.....Wild turkey=Wild tranny sex for Shady.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(03-10-2012, 04:50 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Thats how you get fucked in the ass by a Boston tranny.....Wild turkey=Wild tranny sex for Shady.

Tay you fuck and get fucked by animals on your Texas ranch...

x 0 x 0
(03-10-2012, 05:09 PM)slimshady Wrote:  
(03-10-2012, 04:50 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Thats how you get fucked in the ass by a Boston tranny.....Wild turkey=Wild tranny sex for Shady.

Tay you fuck and get fucked by animals on your Texas ranch...

Better than getting fucked by man posing as a woman, i wouldnt be surprised if you had full blown aids, all the dirty needles and tranny sex.....you're a walking example for antibiotics.
 x 0 x 0
How does Shady getting banned SPECIFICALLY help the Jets?
 x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:03 AM)RedTrek Wrote:  How does Shady getting banned SPECIFICALLY help the Jets?

Yeah lol, it was just by chance my ban came either the day before or after the Pats RAPED the Jets LOL... i'll take Brady and the Pats over posting in the Jets board ANYDAY... FUCK the Jets... and fuck Mark Sanchez he sucks. Jets have already peaked in 2009/2010 it's doing down for now on as long as The Sanchize is QB but i'm glad The Franchez was extended... helps the Pats LOL.

How bout the Qweafs Red?

x 0 x 0
Jesus Christ, can we delete this thread?

The sexual tension between DMB and Shady is inappropriate for a family site
Misuse of the word literally drives me figuratively insaney
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents
QUELLISTS UNITE

x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 11:20 AM)Legion Wrote:  Jesus Christ, can we delete this thread?

If you drink this to your face garentee
 x 0 x 0
cutting down on the drinking, weather is too nice these days

x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:35 PM)slimshady Wrote:  cutting down on the drinking, weather is too nice these days

How often did you used to drink?
 x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:36 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(03-12-2012, 12:35 PM)slimshady Wrote:  cutting down on the drinking, weather is too nice these days

How often did you used to drink?

Blacked out like 3 of the last 4 nights lol... but fuck that it's dumb and not good you get caught up in bad cycles... done with that shit it's pointless.

x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

:)
Misuse of the word literally drives me figuratively insaney
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents
QUELLISTS UNITE

x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:51 PM)slimshady Wrote:  
(03-12-2012, 12:36 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  How often did you used to drink?

Blacked out like 3 of the last 4 nights lol... but fuck that it's dumb and not good you get caught up in bad cycles... done with that shit it's pointless.

So how was I lying the other day when I said you'd be better of saving the money you spent on alcohol to get the internet provider to come help our your internet issues?
 x 0 x 0
(03-12-2012, 12:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

HAHAHAHA!!!!
 x 0 x 0
So DMB

Do you jerk off to Bill Maher videos?

LOL

Is that why you hate shady, because he outed you?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Ahhhh one of the classic Shady threads. It's got to be in the top 5.
"I'm just a big believer in personal responcibility, it's up to us as people to freely spend our money in places WE want... For example, if you want change or cheapers prices stop fattening the pockets of the greedy people"

"That field is a 1% elitest for shopping at Stop N Shop..."
 x 0 x 0
LOL!
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity