Zogby: Trump at 51% ... improved numbers with black/Hispanic ..
 x 0 x 0
Zogby:  Trump at 51% overall ... improved numbers with black/Hispanic

Anyone thinks CHOOCH will read this poll:
  Hispanic:  49% approval
  Black: 28% approval

There is NO WAY Dem can beat him IF black voters approve him at 28%.   

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/zogby-poor-performances-of-democrats-boost-trumps-approval-to-51-up-with-blacks-hispanics
 x 0 x 0
Key positives for Trump .. directly from that link:
  • Trump's job approval rating is tied for the highest we have on record.
  • His numbers are being driven by record low unemployment and an inflated stock market, but a potential recession looms.
  • Besides a good economy, Trump's good approval rating is being driven by a surge in popularity among voters living in the South and Central regions, independents, millennials, suburban men, urban men, and older voters. Trump's approval rating has improved with minorities: 28% of African Americans and 49% of Hispanics at least somewhat approve of the president. Both are very good numbers, historically, for Trump.
  • Trump's support has spiked among consumers, mainly NASCAR fans and weekly Walmart and Amazon shoppers. A solid majority of each group gives the president a positive job rating.
  • Trump has recently seen a spike in support among large and small city voters — more than half of each group approves of the president. Trump is also polling well among urban women, but has seen his support from suburban women take a beating.
  • Religious voters are key to Trump winning in 2020. They make up a big part of the electorate and have a big presence in battleground states. Right now the president is polling very well with Catholics, Protestants, and evangelicals.

Washington S
 x 1 x 0
As long as there's the Chooch's of the world... far lefties who can't talk politics for more than two minutes without saying "racist"... then more and more minorities will be ditching the Democratic Party. It's truly got to be insulting to so many black people that white libtards have to resort to using "racist" all the time. Libtards think they're being "good and decent"... but imagine how black people feel? Having to hear white people say white people hate black people all the time. It's got to be horrible for them. Candace Owens is 1000000% correct. Democrats think they can keep the black vote by screaming "racist" all the time. But black people aren't being puppets any longer.

I don't care how anyone votes, but I'm glad black people aren't just voting Democrat just because they're essentially told to do so by Democrats. (with the "fear" of being called an Uncle Tom, even by white people, if they don't vote Democrat)

The 28% Trump is getting is an INSANELY high #. But white libtards will STILL tell you he's a racist. White libtards still think Republicans are getting single digits with black favorability.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 09:38 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  As long as there's the Chooch's of the world... far lefties who can't talk politics for more than two minutes without saying "racist"... then more and more minorities will be ditching the Democratic Party.  It's truly got to be insulting to so many black people that white libtards have to resort to using "racist" all the time.  Libtards think they're being "good and decent"... but imagine how black people feel?  Having to hear white people say white people hate black people all the time.  It's got to be horrible for them.  Candace Owens is 1000000% correct.  Democrats think they can keep the black vote by screaming "racist" all the time.  But black people aren't being puppets any longer.

I don't care how anyone votes, but I'm glad black people aren't just voting Democrat just because they're essentially told to do so by Democrats.  (with the "fear" of being called an Uncle Tom, even by white people, if they don't vote Democrat)

The 28% Trump is getting is an INSANELY high #.  But white libtards will STILL tell you he's a racist.  White libtards still think Republicans are getting single digits with black favorability.

i think R usually gets below 10% of black vote.  Saw one article - romeny got around 6% of black voters, Trump got 2% more at 8%.   Getting around 15% in next election will be very tough for Dem to handle.  

I was just reading that Trump calling out Cummings (Baltimore Congressman) and making the comment about rat invested citiy - he was asked to call out  Cummings by former black NFL player.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-brewer-trump-cummings-feud-fox-nation