Yankees @ TB: 5/19--5/21
 x 0 x 0
Tampa isn't great, but they don't suck either, and we always seem to have a tough time in their park.

Severino, Tanaka, Sabathia. Wish we at least had one real ace.
They say it can't be done, but sometimes that doesn't always work.

-Casey Stengel
 x 0 x 0
I'm not scared!
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 0 x 0
I'm not scared at all!
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 08:03 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I'm not scared at all!

"Be afraid. Be very afraid."

--Gina Davis, The Fly. Yarr

-Casey Stengel
 x 0 x 0
What happened to Girardi? He got tossed?
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(05-20-2017, 01:56 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  What happened to Girardi? He got tossed?

Daughters Graduation!    Serious-business
Game 7

Joe Torre: You know my mama wanted me to be a Manager.

Jeter: My dad wanted me to be a baseball player.

Joe Torre: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn shortstop I ever saw. Suit up.
 x 0 x 0
We desperately need Pitching and quick. Our pitching sucks.  At least one top pitcher and a couple descent pitchers. It looks like Tanaka will be shelved soon and the rest are 4 inning pitchers at best!
Game 7

Joe Torre: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn shortstop I ever saw. Suit up.
 x 0 x 0
(05-20-2017, 02:32 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  We desperately need Pitching and quick. Our pitching sucks.  At least one top pitcher and a couple descent pitchers. It looks like Tanaka will be shelved soon and the rest are 4 inning pitchers at best!

Desperately? Where's the fire? 
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 0 x 0
Tanaka is a terrible one, he is more like a decent 2 or solid 3. I wish the Yankees were holding the option for next year and not him. 2 guys on this staff get paid like aces and neither of them is deserving of it.
 x 0 x 0
I imagine Tanaka will be on the DL shortly with some kind of ailment. He's clearly not right.

Layne isn't a major league pitcher at what point does cashman just tell him to fuck off?
"Things! Excitement!"
 x 0 x 0
Tanaka with two bad outings in a row. Hope it's not injury related. Last night's game got away from the bullpen. I hate their stadium. Need to clean things up tomorrow and get a win.

Pitching is our weakness...not sure where the answers are but, there's a lot of season left.
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 0 x 0
(05-20-2017, 09:21 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Tanaka with two bad outings in a row. Hope it's not injury related. Last night's game got away from the bullpen. I hate their stadium. Need to clean things up tomorrow and get a win.

Pitching is our weakness...not sure where the answers are but, there's a lot of season left.

I know it's pushing things, but we might have to look to Adams sooner rather than later.

-Casey Stengel
 x 0 x 0
(05-21-2017, 12:44 AM)ancientyankee Wrote:  
(05-20-2017, 09:21 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Tanaka with two bad outings in a row. Hope it's not injury related. Last night's game got away from the bullpen. I hate their stadium. Need to clean things up tomorrow and get a win.

I know it's pushing things, but we might have to look to Adams sooner rather than later.

So far the farm system hasn't helped much as far as starting pitching. 
Game 7