Worst Teams Next Season
07-13-2019, 12:53 AM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
Wizards-Won 32 games but look for them to win 25 or so a be a worst 5 team with Wall out and Porter gone.

Memphis-Obviously rebuilding with Conley and Gasol gone.  Jaren and Ja are a great tandem, just not ready.

Cleveland-Drafted a point guard two years in a row, new coach from college.  Maybe 20 wins.

OKC-Who's left Steven Adams?

Charlotte-They might win 5 games.  Who's their best player?

And then there is us...

We should be in line for a top player.  Draft looks a little weak after the top 8 or so, but we will see next year.  Isiah Stewart may not go number one, but could be that power forward that fits right in.  I know we have Randle but Stewart looks great
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

07-13-2019, 01:56 PM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
My guess is OKC, Suns, Grizzlies, Cavs.

I don’t see the Knicks doing as bad. We’ll squeeze into the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-13-2019, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 02:23 PM by Dr_Pitbull.)
RE: Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
I think the Suns have great season next year.  40 wins or more
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

07-13-2019, 02:44 PM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
(07-13-2019, 02:22 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I think the Suns have great season next year.  40 wins or more

Yeah. I forgot they signed Ricky Rubio after they failed to get DeAngelo Russell.

Rubio is still a good pickup for them.

His court vision and passing is better than 85% of the PGs available.

07-13-2019, 02:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-13-2019, 02:44 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(07-13-2019, 02:22 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I think the Suns have great season next year.  40 wins or more

Yeah. I forgot they signed Ricky Rubio after they failed to get DeAngelo Russell.

He's also a great defender.  I have watched Ricky since day one and the feeling has always been, when he starts hitting that jumper his game would explode.  In the playoffs he was hitting them and with Booker and Ayton as targets his assists could eclipse 10.  My guess for next years MIP.

Might be wrong but this is what I see with him

07-13-2019, 04:57 PM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
(07-13-2019, 02:54 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-13-2019, 02:44 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Yeah. I forgot they signed Ricky Rubio after they failed to get DeAngelo Russell.

He's also a great defender.  I have watched Ricky since day one and the feeling has always been, when he starts hitting that jumper his game would explode.  In the playoffs he was hitting them and with Booker and Ayton as targets his assists could eclipse 10.  My guess for next years MIP.

Might be wrong but this is what I see with him

Rubio is under-rated cause he’s played on teams that weren’t good yet he was always around 10 ast. Per game.

07-14-2019, 12:26 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Is Wall out all next season?
07-14-2019, 12:46 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-14-2019, 12:26 AM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Is Wall out all next season?

yep basically

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

07-14-2019, 07:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 07:10 PM by OnFire34.)
 x 0  x 0 
The hornets are going to be HISTORICALLY terrible. Letting lamb go for only 3 yrs 31 mil is indefensible.
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
07-14-2019, 07:35 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(07-14-2019, 07:09 PM)OnFire34 Wrote:  The hornets are going to be HISTORICALLY terrible. Letting lamb go for only 3 yrs 31 mil is indefensible.

Yeah I'm thinking 5 wins. 

07-14-2019, 08:20 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-14-2019, 07:09 PM)OnFire34 Wrote:  The hornets are going to be HISTORICALLY terrible. Letting lamb go for only 3 yrs 31 mil is indefensible.

they still have marvin williams,michael kidd gilchrist and nicolas baaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum lol

07-15-2019, 12:36 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Ask me in March!! XD
07-16-2019, 02:15 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(07-13-2019, 12:53 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Charlotte-They might win 5 games.  Who's their best player?

Miguel Jordán
07-17-2019, 08:16 AM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
Add the Nets to this list. Problems are coming.

https://youtu.be/SQeElrEXUqY

Yesterday, 08:02 PM,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
I think the Cavs, Hornets, Wizards, Bulls will be in the bottom. The Knicks aren’t great but there definitely depth on this team and some youthful upside.

If I were the coach, my main focus this year would be building chemistry between DSJ, Barrett, Knox, Randle, Robinson. That should be the core we should be focused on. The second team should be Payton, Trier, Iggy, Morris, Portis. I like Dotson but he’s in a contract year and I know the Knicks won’t keep him so let’s see what Iggy can bring.
11 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by damntoni.)
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 08:02 PM)rjbarrett Wrote:  I think the Cavs, Hornets, Wizards, Bulls will be in the bottom. The Knicks aren’t great but there definitely depth on this team and some youthful upside.

If I were the coach, my main focus this year would be building chemistry between DSJ, Barrett, Knox, Randle, Robinson. That should be the core we should be focused on. The second team should be Payton, Trier, Iggy, Morris, Portis. I like Dotson but he’s in a contract year and I know the Knicks won’t keep him so let’s see what Iggy can bring.

Unfortunately that’s not going to happen.

The line up will be...

PG- DSJ or Elfrid, Elfrid will play more minutes even off the bench.
SG- RJ and then Dotson off the bench
SF- Morris and then Knox off the bench
C - Mitchell and then Randle will backup when small ball

Personally I would play Elfrid as starter but making them compete for starting will be good for every position.

Frank can start in Gleague or take second shift selling hotdogs. First shift may be too much pressure for him.

The goal is to make the playoffs. If we don’t we have a fire sale before Feb trade deadline for second rounds or first if possible.

11 hours ago,
 x 0  x 0 
lol @ frank can take 2nd shift selling hotdogs.1st shift may be too much pressure for him

10 hours ago,
Worst Teams Next Season
 x 0  x 0 
(11 hours ago)sgod35 Wrote:  lol @ frank can take 2nd shift selling hotdogs.1st shift may be too much pressure for him

Lol.