Why there are anti semites
 x 1 x 0
I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

I hope this clears things up.
 x 0 x 0
(12-07-2017, 05:40 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0

(12-07-2017, 05:40 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

x 0 x 0
(12-06-2017, 02:56 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(11-29-2017, 01:15 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I am not an expert, but the wars thing has a lot of conspiracy attached.  You also have to discern between a Jew and an Israeli, there is a big difference in my opinion.  I think because of the persecution, Jews show a lot of favoritism to their fellow Jews.  Some would rather hire a lesser Jew than another person, especially if it is an important position. 

I went to court one time, was sued by a Jewish woman.  Get to court and the Judges name was Zimmerman.  I knew I lost the minute I walked in the room.  I had no chance. Theres other examples I could give but by doing so I would be labeled anti-semetic.  I hate that term.  Because of that term now we have Islamaphobia.  The Mulsims are copying what the Jews did.  I'll stop, have a good day 

Not just your opinion, mine as well

Agree with the 2nd highlighted part as well.....they are using tolerance against us as ive said before many time tolerance is the virtue that's crippled this country for the past decade.

Its the plan from The Muslim Brotherhood, came out in 1970.  I laughed at the thought that this would work.  Now every day I see how smart they were.  They told us the plan and are implementing it right in front of us and we are too ignorant to realize it.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 1 x 0
I'm not sure why people hate Jews, but DMB is a Jew, so there's that.

My lawyer is a Jew, so that means I like Jews (besides DMB).
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?
 x 2 x 0
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?

In 2017 everything is wrong to say, it really depends on who says it and in what context.  If Trump said it would be sure to crash the stock market, unleash deadly diseases and create global chaos.  But if Obama said it, I see no reason why he would not win another Nobel Peace Prize.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?

I called Matthew Berry a Jew for trying to sell me on a FF player......I got reported by some sensitive twat on this board Smh

.....ahem * Etrius
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
E is a walking contradiction. He gets overly sensitive when it comes to that but bashes Jesus and Christians, calls people retarded.

I'm sure there are other examples out there too.
 x 0 x 0
(12-20-2017, 02:00 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

I called Matthew Berry a Jew for trying to sell me on a FF player......I got reported by some sensitive twat on this board Smh

.....ahem * Etrius

There is zero fucking chance I reported you for that..... 

Feel free to talk to field if you like.... Show him this post....  If I was the one who reported you to field he has my permission to share with you any communications between field and myself.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Lite

I hate all religions equally

If you believe in Jesus... congrats.... If you believing in Jesus affects me and causes me grief.... Fuck you.

Not you specifically.... just anyone....

When I meet someone.... I treat them well if they treat me well... I help those that help me... When they bring religious bullshit to me or tell me I need to live my life a certain way because of religion..... They get a quick trip to fuckyouville
 x 0 x 0
(12-14-2017, 01:28 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I'm not sure why people hate Jews, but DMB is a Jew, so there's that.

Is DMB really Jewish?
 x 0 x 0
(02-04-2018, 10:04 AM)fetznjtown Wrote:  
(12-14-2017, 01:28 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I'm not sure why people hate Jews, but DMB is a Jew, so there's that.

Is DMB really Jewish?

Etrius treats people well, LOL, who?  

x 1 x 0
This may help. A letter written by Albert Einstein, who famously turned down an honorary Prime Mister title from Israel, to the New York Times, signed by  23 or so other prominent scientists, begging Woodrow Wilson not to back either the Balfour Declaration nor the negotiation of the emigration of Jews to Palestine with the Zionists. He predicted Israel would become a Fascist State.

http://www.rense.com/general59/ein.htm

This is the story of the formation of WWI. The Rothschild family financed everyone in it, on both sides. They are Jewish banking magnates. Woodrow Wilson was pressured into joining WWI to back Britain by the Rothschilds in exchange for the British ratifying the Balfour Declaration which started the Jewish takeover of Palestine. There's no conspiracy theory. Wilson was a selfish short sighted twat who cared more about squaring away his re-election campaign and silencing mistresses than he did about world stability.

https://thedaysofnoah.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-rothschild-1901-1919-the-secret-creators-of-world-war-1/

Some morons hate Jews because they are Jews. One is the same as another. Most people that call Israel out, myself included, don't hate the people but are vehemently opposed to what they do. They are fast becoming what they despise. But even in that this is not all Jews, as is evidenced by the fact that Orthodox Jews consider Zionists an abomination and not even real Jews. There are several different types of worshiping Jews so for someone to generalize all of them based on what their apartheid loving government does is asinine.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(02-10-2018, 12:26 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  This may help. A letter written by Albert Einstein, who famously turned down an honorary Prime Mister title from Israel, to the New York Times, signed by  23 or so other prominent scientists, begging Woodrow Wilson not to back either the Balfour Declaration nor the negotiation of the emigration of Jews to Palestine with the Zionists. He predicted Israel would become a Fascist State.

This is the story of the formation of WWI. The Rothschild family financed everyone in it, on both sides. They are Jewish banking magnates. Woodrow Wilson was pressured into joining WWI to back Britain by the Rothschilds in exchange for the British ratifying the Balfour Declaration which started the Jewish takeover of Palestine. There's no conspiracy theory. Wilson was a selfish short sighted twat who cared more about squaring away his re-election campaign and silencing mistresses than he did about world stability.

https://thedaysofnoah.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-rothschild-1901-1919-the-secret-creators-of-world-war-1/

Some morons hate Jews because they are Jews. One is the same as another. Most people that call Israel out, myself included, don't hate the people but are vehemently opposed to what they do. They are fast becoming what they despise. But even in that this is not all Jews, as is evidenced by the fact that Orthodox Jews consider Zionists an abomination and not even real Jews. There are several different types of worshiping Jews so for someone to generalize all of them based on what their apartheid loving government does is asinine.

Wait, you mean it’s not a good thing to lump all Jews together into one easy definable and condemned group of people?? WHAT??? Soon you’ll be saying that we can’t do the same thing with Muslims!! Are you CRAZY, woman???!!!
 x 0 x 0
(02-10-2018, 09:44 AM)fetznjtown Wrote:  
(02-10-2018, 12:26 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  This may help. A letter written by Albert Einstein, who famously turned down an honorary Prime Mister title from Israel, to the New York Times, signed by  23 or so other prominent scientists, begging Woodrow Wilson not to back either the Balfour Declaration nor the negotiation of the emigration of Jews to Palestine with the Zionists. He predicted Israel would become a Fascist State.

Wait, you mean it’s not a good thing to lump all Jews together into one easy definable and condemned group of people?? WHAT??? Soon you’ll be saying that we can’t do the same thing with Muslims!! Are you CRAZY, woman???!!!
LOL I guess I must be. But now we have to qualify that. People who condone or otherwise excuse the shit that said subgroup is doing? Fuck them too. I'm not down with people condoning evil just because it's the home team's evil. They're complicit at that point. I'm sure you see the shit I take as a result of that stance and I'll just keep on taking shit. I will never change stance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
Occupation is never acceptable.
Apartheid is never acceptable

Claiming protection because you are Jewish for such acts is definitely insane.
 x 0 x 0
(02-28-2018, 11:43 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Occupation is never acceptable.
Apartheid is never acceptable

Claiming protection because you are Jewish for such acts is definitely insane.

The founder of Occupy______ this is against occupation...