Why there are anti semites
 x 1 x 0
I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

I hope this clears things up.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
(12-07-2017, 05:40 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0

(12-07-2017, 05:40 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I've studied this at great length since this thread. I find that there are anti semites because...there are semites. Ok...I didn't really study it at great length. I didn't study it all actually but, I think my logic is flawless.

x 0 x 0
(12-06-2017, 02:56 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(11-29-2017, 01:15 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I am not an expert, but the wars thing has a lot of conspiracy attached.  You also have to discern between a Jew and an Israeli, there is a big difference in my opinion.  I think because of the persecution, Jews show a lot of favoritism to their fellow Jews.  Some would rather hire a lesser Jew than another person, especially if it is an important position. 

I went to court one time, was sued by a Jewish woman.  Get to court and the Judges name was Zimmerman.  I knew I lost the minute I walked in the room.  I had no chance. Theres other examples I could give but by doing so I would be labeled anti-semetic.  I hate that term.  Because of that term now we have Islamaphobia.  The Mulsims are copying what the Jews did.  I'll stop, have a good day 

Not just your opinion, mine as well

Agree with the 2nd highlighted part as well.....they are using tolerance against us as ive said before many time tolerance is the virtue that's crippled this country for the past decade.

Its the plan from The Muslim Brotherhood, came out in 1970.  I laughed at the thought that this would work.  Now every day I see how smart they were.  They told us the plan and are implementing it right in front of us and we are too ignorant to realize it.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 1 x 0
I'm not sure why people hate Jews, but DMB is a Jew, so there's that.

My lawyer is a Jew, so that means I like Jews (besides DMB).
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?
 x 2 x 0
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?

In 2017 everything is wrong to say, it really depends on who says it and in what context.  If Trump said it would be sure to crash the stock market, unleash deadly diseases and create global chaos.  But if Obama said it, I see no reason why he would not win another Nobel Peace Prize.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Side debate...is saying Jew a wrong thing to say?

I called Matthew Berry a Jew for trying to sell me on a FF player......I got reported by some sensitive twat on this board Smh

.....ahem * Etrius
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
E is a walking contradiction. He gets overly sensitive when it comes to that but bashes Jesus and Christians, calls people retarded.

I'm sure there are other examples out there too.