Why there are anti semites
 x 0 x 0
A different thread reminded me of a question I've been searching for answers for a long time.  I don't understand the hate for jewish people.  I believe the origin has to do with Jesus dying but I'm not sure. I would have thought if anything, people would be mad at the people that actually killed Jesus.  I thought those guys were Roman.

Is it b/c it is said that the Jews turned Jesus in or turned their back on him?  If that's true, is that why the hatred has lasted this long?  For example, why did Mel Gibson go on the drunken rant to the cops?

Can anyone explain barney style for me?
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
I don't know but, I loved Matzoh crackers with butter when I was a kid. I have to go get a box for old times sake.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 1 x 0
(10-26-2017, 02:22 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I don't know but, I loved Matzoh crackers with butter when I was a kid. I have to go get a box for old times sake.

Welp, that clears it up

thanks bro!   Yarr
 x 0 x 0
(10-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  A different thread reminded me of a question I've been searching for answers for a long time.  I don't understand the hate for jewish people.  I believe the origin has to do with Jesus dying but I'm not sure. I would have thought if anything, people would be mad at the people that actually killed Jesus.  I thought those guys were Roman.

Is it b/c it is said that the Jews turned Jesus in or turned their back on him?  If that's true, is that why the hatred has lasted this long?  For example, why did Mel Gibson go on the drunken rant to the cops?

Hmmm I don't know if anti semitism stems from the crucifixion of Jesus. I've never really thought about it but you bring up an interesting topic. I'll have to do some reading.
"I'm just a big believer in personal responcibility, it's up to us as people to freely spend our money in places WE want... For example, if you want change or cheapers prices stop fattening the pockets of the greedy people"

"That field is a 1% elitest for shopping at Stop N Shop..."
 x 0 x 0
(10-27-2017, 07:18 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  
(10-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  A different thread reminded me of a question I've been searching for answers for a long time.  I don't understand the hate for jewish people.  I believe the origin has to do with Jesus dying but I'm not sure. I would have thought if anything, people would be mad at the people that actually killed Jesus.  I thought those guys were Roman.

Hmmm I don't know if anti semitism stems from the crucifixion of Jesus. I've never really thought about it but you bring up an interesting topic. I'll have to do some reading.

It's not like I've actively searched but I've asked that question a number of times throughout the years with no answer.  Every once in a while, you hear about someone going on a rant against the Jews like Mel G did and I have no idea what or why that happens. 

I don't know or remember exactly what Mel said but I have zero idea what makes someone get shitty and then bash the Jewish people?
 x 0 x 0
Israel is full of Zionist jews, look it up.

Why is there a pyramid with a sun symbol atop Israels supreme court? 
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
I'm not sure why that matters?
 x 0 x 0
(10-31-2017, 10:12 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I'm not sure why that matters?

Lol man that tells me you're pretty uninformed bro and I CERTAINLY don't mean that in an asshole dick head way, look at the bigger picture. Just shows you how far shadow government hand reaches, all apart of the beast system bro, got their own agenda
 x 0 x 0
I'm not sure what the govt has to do with hatred towards jews.
 x 0 x 0
(11-03-2017, 12:39 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I'm not sure what the govt has to do with hatred towards jews.

Lol I don't see it as the government hating jews, especially their Zionist jews.....real jews yes, anyone that's a Christ follower will be treated just like the jews, its already starting to happen, read the book of Revelation......the false prophet is already in place (The new Pope), how does a Pope say the things hes said against Christianity, The Beast system bro. Christians or people that believe in Christ will soon be on the outs, its a sad fact.

Now of course if you are not a religious person all my post are gonna be ridiculed.....some loon conspiracist, heard it before.
 x 0 x 0
This reminds me. Gotta get some Matzohs before judgement day cometh.

Jews are pretty isolationist in their own right. Some at least.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
so the search goes on for me....thanks for all the help guys