Who is Your Favorite Jet of All Time?
 x 2 x 0
My favorite all time Jet is Joe Klecko.  Dominant against the pass and the run and was all pro at DT, DE and NT .  Played with class, played hurt and we won!

Those were the days, LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 1 x 0
It was Freeman McNeil and Mark Gastineau growing up in the 80's... but I guess CuMar has passed them.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 2 x 0
Jason Taylor
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 02:17 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  It was Freeman McNeil and Mark Gastineau growing up in the 80's... but I guess CuMar has passed them.

We picked Freeman at 3 but LT went at 2.  Imagine that defense with LT?  WOW
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 1 x 0
Curtis Martin is #1 with Joe Klecko and close 2nd
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 02:18 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Jason Taylor

LOL! Awesome
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Sam Darnold and not even close

Adams second

Rex Ryan third (he was a Jet)
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Maybin's balls, my mouth. Aaron Maybin.

Crotchery and Powell were very likeable, though obviously not on the level of favorite.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
For me Mo Wilk was probably it before he turned into an asshole.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 03:33 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  For me Mo Wilk was probably it before he turned into an asshole.

I thought him and Richardson would anchor the D-Line for years.  Ugh

x 0 x 0
Mangold.
It is what it is.
 x 1 x 0
(12-04-2019, 02:17 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  It was Freeman McNeil and Mark Gastineau growing up in the 80's... but I guess CuMar has passed them.

Gastineau, Chrebet, C-Mart, Mangold, Kris Jenkins (even though he wasn’t with Jets for long and bad injuries did him in — when he was on the field the dude was dominant. Loved his game)

I loved me some Vinny too. And Favre. I’m a Favre blower....he’s my all-time favorite QB. Wish Wolf wouldn’t have gone to the Packers......Atlanta would have traded Favre to the Jets instead.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 1 x 0
(12-04-2019, 03:43 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

Gastineau, Chrebet, C-Mart, Mangold, Kris Jenkins (even though he wasn’t with Jets for long and bad injuries did him in — when he was on the field the dude was dominant. Loved his game)

I loved me some Vinny too. And Favre. I’m a Favre blower....he’s my all-time favorite QB. Wish Wolf wouldn’t have gone to the Packers......Atlanta would have traded Favre to the Jets instead.

Favre went one pick ahead of us, and we drafted a QB with the next pick.  Browning Nagle.

x 1 x 0
Curtis...easily.
 x 0 x 0
Laveranues Cole was also one of my Favs when I was younger.....something about him, easy to root for
I think C Martin is the obvious choice for most because how he played and who he was as a person
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 04:12 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Laveranues Cole was also one of my Favs when I was younger.....something about him, easy to root for
I think C Martin is the obvious choice for most because how he played and who he was as a person

Coles turned out to be a better player than Peter Warrick, his shoplifting terammate.  If anyone remembers

x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 03:43 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

Chrebet has to be up there as well!
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 04:12 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Laveranues Cole was also one of my Favs when I was younger.....something about him, easy to root for
I'll never forget him. First, when I saw his 40 time was something like 4.19 coming out of college, I was intrigued. Never really got to use the speed part of his game on the field but turned out to be a very solid WR. The main reason I'll never forget him is because he is the one who sparked the comeback in the Monday Night Miracle game. He turned a sure INT by Patrick Surtain(I think it was him) into a TD and we were off and running from there. Can still picture the play in my mind and remember how amazed I was standing there that night in the stands.
 x 0 x 0
Always thought Mangold seemed liked a really cool dude.
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 04:23 PM)moonlitegram Wrote:  Always thought Mangold seemed liked a really cool dude.

Plus he is a huge Trump fan and doesn't hide it
Use to introduce him at rallys in Ohio

Was is not to like about him