Who do we want to be as a country ....
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2018, 03:08 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Apollo, don’t you understand what “drain the swamp” means?  

NO ONE wanted Strange. He was/is a McCuntell puppet. Useless.  

Mo Brooks best represents what “conservative” values meant and is closer to the Paul’s style of libertarianism mixed with old school repugnant values.

Trump screwed that up. Had trump actually not tried to make “friends” back then and encouraged the “Trumpism”?  Brooks would be in that spot and so forth.  

Place blame where it belongs.
I know you are a party line voter, that’s fine, but be open to understanding what is really happening and when.  

Roy Moore, though flawed, was what trump had to support after his messing up.

In politics, it is almost always picking the lesser evil.  Or in many case - going with the devil you sort of know and can control vs. getting another nutty devil you'll vote against you 100% of the time.
 x 1 x 0
(10-11-2018, 03:56 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 03:08 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Apollo, don’t you understand what “drain the swamp” means?  

NO ONE wanted Strange. He was/is a McCuntell puppet. Useless.  

Mo Brooks best represents what “conservative” values meant and is closer to the Paul’s style of libertarianism mixed with old school repugnant values.

Trump screwed that up. Had trump actually not tried to make “friends” back then and encouraged the “Trumpism”?  Brooks would be in that spot and so forth.  

Place blame where it belongs.
I know you are a party line voter, that’s fine, but be open to understanding what is really happening and when.  

Roy Moore, though flawed, was what trump had to support after his messing up.

In politics, it is almost always picking the lesser evil.  Or in many case - going with the devil you sort of know and can control vs. getting another nutty devil you'll vote against you 100% of the time.

I don't disagree wirh your assessment of politics, today .

But don't you see?  ThatsT what George Washington warmed against when referring to how a two party system will ultimately be the ruin of the country.

It's like what i pointed out earlier with Trump and had he run as a democunt.  IdI still have voted for him and you would have voted for Lush, Scrubio, etc.  And you would be talking crap about trump and his policies even if the same due to affiliation . 

If we could get America back to voting for the Republic. Voting for Liberty. Etc.  It wouldn't need a party as it would simply be about states, fundamentals, etc.  

I wish people would break ranks and do what is right, Morally, and vote for the best. That's what i do.  Because i believe in my liberty and feeling as if lesser of two evils for government sure as shit negates liberty, choice, and namely representation.
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2018, 04:25 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 03:56 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  In politics, it is almost always picking the lesser evil.  Or in many case - going with the devil you sort of know and can control vs. getting another nutty devil you'll vote against you 100% of the time.

I don't disagree wirh your assessment of politics, today .

But don't you see?  ThatsT what George Washington warmed against when referring to how a two party system will ultimately be the ruin of the country.

It's like what i pointed out earlier with Trump and had he run as a democunt.  IdI still have voted for him and you would have voted for Lush, Scrubio, etc.  And you would be talking crap about trump and his policies even if the same due to affiliation . 

If we could get America back to voting for the Republic. Voting for Liberty. Etc.  It wouldn't need a party as it would simply be about states, fundamentals, etc.  

I wish people would break ranks and do what is right, Morally, and vote for the best. That's what i do.  Because i believe in my liberty and feeling as if lesser of two evils for government sure as shit negates liberty, choice, and namely representation.

If Trump ran as a Democrat I would have voted for him 100%!
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Jez...props to you brother...I respect everything you said in this thread.
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2018, 06:39 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Jez...props to you brother...I respect everything you said in this thread.

Appreciate it, sir.

But this has always been my stance.

It’s why I always make it a point to say “I’m a constitutionalist”.

Enjoy your weekend, Brutha.
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2018, 05:00 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 04:25 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  I don't disagree wirh your assessment of politics, today .

If Trump ran as a Democrat I would have voted for him 100%!

And reality states you should.

You have admitted to voting for Billy back in the day, so just running off the platform alone it would make sense to vote for Trump as well.

Apollo, on the other hand, knows that he would be talking shit about Trump right now if he had a D in front of his name. Where he talks about others needing to admit what’s up, if the shoe were on the other foot? I think he’d be up in arms because I don’t think he believes in freedom as much as he does the Letter “R”
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2018, 02:53 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 05:00 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  If Trump ran as a Democrat I would have voted for him 100%!

And reality states you should.

You have admitted to voting for Billy back in the day, so just running off the platform alone it would make sense to vote for Trump as well.  

Apollo, on the other hand, knows that he would be talking shit about Trump right now if he had a D in front of his name. Where he talks about others needing to admit what’s up, if the shoe were on the other foot? I think he’d be up in arms because I don’t think he believes in freedom as much as he does the Letter “R”

Jez - i think you live in fantasy.  So you're saying Trump running as democrat and promising:
   1) Tax cuts
   2) Border security
   3) Severely cutting down influx of refugee

Sure ... why not!!  

Problem with your line of thoughts:  you have no long term strategy in terms of how govt works - just randomly voting, and getting nothing!! Basically getting Roy Moore-ed.

Do you know why you have 2 conservative justices in SC?  Because there are probably 10-15 RINOS in Senate that you don't like & you would've rather had a Dem in that seat to make a point.  And you would've gotten ZERO/NADA/NOTHING.

Some of us actually thinks strategically - and realizes that you can't have 100% of what you want - it is a compromise.  So you make moves that gets you 70% or 80% of what you want.  

And again I bring Luther Stranger election - it is people like you, who can't figure out the long game that gave a gift to Dem & all you got was Roy Moore-ed.  
 x 1 x 0
(10-12-2018, 02:50 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 06:39 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Jez...props to you brother...I respect everything you said in this thread.

Appreciate it, sir.

Yeah...but you're also a dick so...there is that. BWAHAHAHAAAA BRUTHA
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2018, 03:29 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 02:53 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  And reality states you should.

Jez - i think you live in fantasy.  So you're saying Trump running as democrat and promising:
   1) Tax cuts
   2) Border security
   3) Severely cutting down influx of refugee

Sure ... why not!!  

Problem with your line of thoughts:  you have no long term strategy in terms of how govt works - just randomly voting, and getting nothing!! Basically getting Roy Moore-ed.

Do you know why you have 2 conservative justices in SC?  Because there are probably 10-15 RINOS in Senate that you don't like & you would've rather had a Dem in that seat to make a point.  And you would've gotten ZERO/NADA/NOTHING.

Some of us actually thinks strategically - and realizes that you can't have 100% of what you want - it is a compromise.  So you make moves that gets you 70% or 80% of what you want.  

And again I bring Luther Stranger election - it is people like you, who can't figure out the long game that gave a gift to Dem & all you got was Roy Moore-ed.  

Once again,  you know nothing of the past nor do you have a running clue as to what you are speaking current.  

1. MO Brooks was whom should have been voted for. Already discussed this with you and you bring this lie of yours up again. As in you are on Ernie level of lying.  Trump backed Strange and not Brooks. McCuntell and the repugnants gave crazy money to the Strange campaign.  Trump endorsed Strange and not Brooks. Trump fucked that up. Not Alabama.  

2. Your politicization of SCOTUS Is identically as disgusting as the left's.  Calling them "conservative" is stupid. It also shows you have not paid much attention to his stance, this being kavenaugh,  on the 4th amendment. As an example. The point of SCOTUS  IS TO HAVE NON PARTIAL JUDGES THAT UNDERSTANDTHE CONSTITUTION.  So, to brag that they are conservative means shit to me if the individual is wiping his ass with that sacred document. 

3. You are in moron mode again with stating I'd rather have a democunt in place of a rhino or repugnant.  Why is it so difficult for you to grasp that I don't care about affiliation and that I care about their belief in America and the idea of the Republic, ?    Pay attention! Your menial unintelligent insults don't help the conversation. 

What's funnier is that your summary of Luther strange, which I tore apart in #1 above, is the ultimate culmination of going after the 100%. Trump promised to rid us of establishment types and went 100% in for a swamp monster.  He got rolled.  You still sqwak like it's because of someone else not voting correctly.   You are so far up the GOP ass that you lie to feel better about their own stupidity. 

And if you understand "strategy" you would know the purpose of voting is to get rid of bad representatives and bring in proper representation.  Voting for a letter only?  It means your "strategy" is as fluid as your lying about the Moore/Strange concepts. 

And your strategy is wrong.  If Lush or Cruz had won?  They'd be strolling down shit creek without a paddle because they don't have the platform nor did they want to do as Trump had.  So, your whole stance on "vote repugnants because democunts suck" is nothing more than blah blah, rah rah. B.S.  

Trump has been a Bull in a China shop and has forced the GOP to react. It is solely because of his shaming your little "R" that anything had gotten done with positive results.  Like I said, Cryan did zero and the GOP had the majority.  He got America 25% of everything trump asked for and that's because they don't believe in DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR THE COUNTRY.

so, spare me this flatulence that emanates from your mind that the GOP is great and will help America going forward.  
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2018, 09:07 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 02:50 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Appreciate it, sir.

Yeah...but you're also a dick so...there is that. BWAHAHAHAAAA BRUTHA

You're a pussy, sistah.        

Yarr