Whistleblower Worked for Biden
 x 1 x 0
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal

Have a good weekend Etrius!  LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Pit

In that article it does not say that the Whistleblower worked for Biden...

They asked a retired former CIA agent.

And that agent said based on what he knows right now he thinks that the whistleblower worked with Biden

This is a guess from someone that has nothing to do with this at all.

This is not proof that the whistleblower had contact with Biden

Sweet fucking Jesus
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 04:54 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Pit

In that article it does not say that the Whistleblower worked for Biden...

They asked a retired former CIA agent.

And that agent said based on what he knows right now he thinks that the whistleblower worked with Biden

This is a guess from someone that has nothing to do with this at all.

This is not proof that the whistleblower had contact with Biden

Sweet fucking Jesus

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

No doubt Etrius?  Did you miss that part?  

What about this?

A former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters, said Biden’s work on foreign affairs brought him into close proximity with the whistleblower either at the CIA or when he was detailed to the White House.

It appears that the Left is trying to draw attention away from the real rats in office.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
He has no doubt.... That is still not proof.... That is one man's opinion.

So he can say that he has no doubt... Thankfully life is not determined based on that man's best guess.

Where in any of that are you shown any proof?

That is the problem with journalism... You have someone that has nothing to do with this... and they give their opinion and then bullshit websites print articles stating as if it was a fact that the Whistleblower worked with Biden.

And the fact is.... That the whistleblower being a government agent may have been assigned to a task where he came into contact with a number of politicians.

But as of right now there is no proof of anything specific. There certainly is no proof that the whistleblower had anything to do with Joe fucking Biden.

The guy they quoted in the article may believe it... Without any doubt... That is not proof

The person they quoted did not work with the whistleblower... Does not know who the whistleblower is.. and had nothing to with Biden.

The website basically printed an article on the opinion of a former government agent that worked in a different department and has no knowledge specifically about any of this.

That is horrible fucking journalism

The problem is that Apollo and many others read that shit and in their minds they believe it as fact.

They do not have that voice in their head that says: "Wait a minute, where is the proof?"
 x 0 x 0
The whistleblower may turn out to be a terrible human being that does not recycle or what the fuck ever...

But as of right now there is no information that can be verified. So any article that says the whistleblower did this and they worked here or there and with this person is just a fucking lie
 x 1 x 1
[Image: 3bme38.jpg]

x 0 x 1
[Image: 3bkebk.jpg]

x 1 x 0
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLp8AwpaRMucPCdHYNdWS...rbbFSKfDzQ]

x 0 x 0
Etrius refuse to accept the reality lol

WB colluded with crooked Biden
 x 0 x 0
LYING ETRIUS busted .. he started spreading fake news ... that whistle blower didn't work for dem lol

The same IG Etrius told everyone should listen to .. confirmed:
#1 WB is a registered Dem
#2 he worked professionally for one of the 2020 Dem candidate
#3 has potential for political bias ..

And now we know the 2020 dem was Joe Biden. And not only that Adam Shifty hired 2 of the WB buddy in his team and they colluded and wrote the complaint together for 3 weeks, and didn't disclose any of these to IG. In fact - they tried to hide all of these collusion from public and got busted.

Etrius is having a rough weekend again lol .. it is blowing up in his face