Whistle blower worked for Joe Biden!!! Surprise Surprise!!
 x 0 x 0
Whistle blower worked for Joe Biden!!! Surprise Surprise!!   So it took close to 4 weeks for facts to come out:

#1.  we already knew he is a registered dem
    #2.  now it comes out he worked for Joe biden while biden was VP
    #3.  Not just he worked for Joe Biden .. the whistleblower took all those same trips to Ukraine along with Joe!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal
 x 0 x 0
Why didn't Nancy & Shifty & the IG disclose this 3 weeks ago?

Why is Etrius still lying that whistle blower didn't work for Dems?
 x 0 x 0
Surprise surprise again .. now WB does not want to testify .. only wants to answer questions in writing. Anyone doubts those answer would be dictated by Adam S & Nancy Pelosi and translated by 50 lawyers?
 x 0 x 0
Did you read the article...

This is not proof... This is speculation

"A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president.""

This a direct quote from that piece of trash article you posted... In it it says they do not have any proof that the Whistleblower worked for Joe Biden.

This is a guess from a retired CIA agent speculating.

Do you even read the shit you Post?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Etrius triggered ... can’t handle the truth
 x 0 x 1
Please post some proof....

Anything that can be verified and has been source checked. Actual proof.

There is none.

That is the point I am making. A retired government agent saying he thinks this is what happened is not proof of anything.
 x 0 x 0
Lol Etrius the clown why repeats fb meme now wants source checked?

Now he does not trust “the ig”? Ig said same thing - wb worked for dem 2020 pres candidate. Now more info coming out - it was Biden!!
 x 0 x 1
You keep saying info coming out.

Show us this info... Where is the proof?

Fact is as of now

NO PROOF
 x 0 x 0
Etrius working hard to defend crooked Biden lol ..

He created his own thread about the GOAT "IG" ... now E refuses to believe what IG stated.

I did not say info is coming out .. it is already out! WB worked for Biden - case closed!
 x 0 x 0
Etrius .. you playing the "idiot" game again? You COWARD you had me on ignore and but always reply to me post - and again you started that shit?

You want to get banned again?
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 02:37 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Please post some proof....

Anything that can be verified and has been source checked.  Actual proof.

There is none.

That is the point I am making.  A retired government agent saying he thinks this is what happened is not proof of anything.

Further information is posted in the Last Vagabond broadcast I put up today. Now they know who employed the so called whistleblower, but also what other associates he's affiliated with, and how they were involved with the complaint. These are boolean connections. Either the connection is true or it is not true, and for people familiar it's really not hard to construct a chain of command on this.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
LK

Again

Let any proof be bought forward for verification.... Until then it is not proof

You can work at Burger king and be in charge of mixing two conidments that look like Ketchup and Mayo together for the secret sauce for the Whopper...

You stating it is ketchup and mayo is just second hand information unless you have documentation to prove what is in each of the containers that you mix everyday.

What started this whole conversation was an article that was printed as fact that was someone that had nothing to do with any of this .... Stating that in his opinion The whistleblower worked for Biden.

Second hand info with no proof of anything.

That breaks about every rule there is in real journalism
 x 0 x 0
(10-16-2019, 09:40 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  LK

Again

Let any proof be bought forward for verification.... Until then it is not proof

You can work at Burger king and be in charge of mixing two conidments that look like Ketchup and Mayo together for the secret sauce for the Whopper...

You stating it is ketchup and mayo is just second hand information unless you have documentation to prove what is in each of the containers that you mix everyday.

What started this whole conversation was an article that was printed as fact that was someone that had nothing to do with any of this .... Stating that in his opinion The whistleblower worked for Biden.

Second hand info with no proof of anything.

That breaks about every rule there is in real journalism

The video I posted does not fit that description and was produced after more information was gathered and connections traced. Every piece of information that has ever reached your ears or eyes via a news agency has been second hand at best. You have not seen even one document first hand that you can guarantee did not pass through an intermediary prior to being presented to you. Neither can I. Nobody can except the original custodian. That's not a valid basis on which to refute, sorry.

And furthermore this fits in perfectly with the rest of the DNC's antics as they desperately tried to help that geriatric political fuck slut Clinton ice skate uphill with dirt dug up via sources that they thought would never see the light of day.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
LK ...

I am not saying that cable news is worth a shit... I listen to NPR for my news in the morning and when I want to look most things up I try to search or articles on Reuters or the associated press.