Where will Walking Dead take us..
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2018, 12:55 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I kind of liked the Morgan crossover episode. I haven't watched FTWD since Travis was alive. Peejed in in it but, couldn't follow. Now I almost want to bibge it but....it was so bad.

This is written like I wrote it!

My translator converts to:

I kind of liked the Morgan crossover episode. I haven't watched FTWD since Travis was alive. peeked in on it a bit but, couldn't follow. Now I almost want to binge watch it but....it was so bad.
 x 1 x 0
(04-16-2018, 12:53 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 12:55 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I kind of liked the Morgan crossover episode. I haven't watched FTWD since Travis was alive. Peejed in in it but, couldn't follow. Now I almost want to bibge it but....it was so bad.

This is written like I wrote it!

My translator converts to:

I kind of liked the Morgan crossover episode. I haven't watched FTWD since Travis was alive. peeked in on it a bit but, couldn't follow. Now I almost want to binge watch it but....it was so bad.

That was a monthly test of the DFT broadcast system. In the event of a real dolof field translation...no one will have a fucking clue what's going on!
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2018, 12:51 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 12:12 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Pretty shitty, so many stupid aspects to it. But at least some finalization and moving on.

Field I don’t think the Negan stuff continues. At best I say he escapes but it sounds more like Maggie killing him eventually.

It's so dumb.  Keeping him alive is dumb enough, but I can see the angle of him changing means you can all change..but to keep him alive to just keep him caged, would keep people worried he can escape and take control.  It's SO DUMB

That's what happened in the comics.
 x 0 x 0
If people are going to mention ANYTHING related to the comics/books can you PLEASE put something like the following at the top of your post???

****COMIC SPOILER ALERT****

as well as any talk relating to Fear the Walking Dead (I'm like two seasons behind right now).

so that I (and anybody else who doesn't want to know) can easily avoid it. If this show didn't turn into total shit I'd be quite pissed about all of that talk.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
I predicted that the Eugene/priest will pull that bullet trick ... but the way it happened is bit funny - all fired at the same time and all negan team taken out more or less with much of a fight.

Negan will come back ... perhaps a season later, or maybe half season later.

Seems to me .. next season:
1) they'll have internal fighting between Team maggie & Team Rick
2) they'll build up negan for a comeback later on
 x 0 x 0
Mullet finally came thru!!!

Morgan can fuck off with his stick

Maggie looked sexy pissed off

Negan isnt dead but at least its not another season of fighting him and his people

I didnt understand the infinity note to scarface. Is he linking up with wife?

I hope that was the last of carl flashbacks, voice, anything. Fuck coral!!

I hope maggie doesnt turn on rick so they start feuding. That would suck
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Was there any cliffhanger to end the season? Did they find out more about the helicopter? Not sure what they will do to top this great season. They lost millions of viewers including me.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
Wow, surprised some here liked it. I thought it was absolutely horrible.

Maybe it's because I hate the show now (and maybe this always happened?)... but things have been so terribly unrealistic. Negan didn't die? How is that possible? He would have died in seconds. I figured that had to be at least a full minute before anyone could have helped him.

The guns all backfiring? Holy fucking stupid. Do the writers think they're dealing with stupid 6 year olds? So Eugene had a plan that required ~ 50 people all to fire their guns at the EXACT SAME MOMENT? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it's been building up and I missed it... boy did Maggie/Daryl turn on Rick quickly? (if that's where it's headed)

I just think this was an abysmal decision by the writers, keeping Negan alive. The Negan angle has destroyed their ratings... and they keep him alive? Obviously, as long as he's alive, he's not "done"...
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
I liked it more in the sense - finally there is some conclusion with negan vs. dragging it on and on.

Sort of like ... saying I was glad when Jet's played the last game of last season - i want to move on to a new QB.
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2018, 10:09 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  I liked it more in the sense - finally there is some conclusion with negan vs. dragging it on and on.  

Sort of like ... saying I was glad when Jet's played the last game of last season  - i want to move on to a new QB.

You honestly think things are done with Negan?  That he's just going to rot in a cell for the rest of his life?
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2018, 11:12 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 10:09 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  I liked it more in the sense - finally there is some conclusion with negan vs. dragging it on and on.  

Sort of like ... saying I was glad when Jet's played the last game of last season  - i want to move on to a new QB.

You honestly think things are done with Negan?  That he's just going to rot in a cell for the rest of his life?

No - don't think they're done done with negan .. but at least they're done with this phase, where Negan is the leader and show is pretty much Negan vs. Rick.  I'm thinking they'll do a season without negan being main focus, and perhaps bring him back later on.  My thoughts on next show is (based on what they showed):  
   - perhaps about the hordes of walkers they saw 
   - related to that science lady - perhaps building stuff based on that drawing they got & maybe uses tech to survive attacks from the walkers
   - could be some type of infighting between rick vs. maggie 

Maybe near the end of season you see something with Negan as teaser and he comes back after a season.  Perhaps end of next season he escapes somehow.
 x 0 x 0
Next season is about evolving so i think the focus will be on the herd of zombies.
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2018, 10:13 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Next season is about evolving so i think the focus will be on the herd of zombies.

I never drop hints about the future of the show (since I read the books)... but I'll simply say:  you're probably correct.
 x 0 x 0
Again, won't drop ANY hints about the future. But always found interesting, with the books vs. the show... that the best part of the book often equated to the worst part of the show. My favorite part of the books was The Governor and Negan. But that was the worst part of the show. (fortunately the Governor didn't last too long on the show... less than a season???)

But maybe this is a good sign... I think the show is about to get much, much worse. Which means it will probably be much better!