Where's Jezter?
 x 0 x 0
(07-04-2019, 03:37 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(07-02-2019, 08:15 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  Huh?  We just say what's on our mind?!?!?  LOL, it's LITERALLY the opposite of that.  He'd be a COWARD and LOSER if he did this... posting under a different username after saying he was close to death.

If you're so open with no filter... tell us what his username is.  Some of us figured you were saying Kizz... because he's so similar, politically, and he's the ONLY new poster since Jezter disappeared.

LOL, you're acting like both of you two don't give a shit... but then you're "hiding" shit... someone with "no filter" (like myself!) wouldn't hide shit.

Since you won't say his username... and there's no other new poster besides Kizz... I'm left to believe you're full of it. We'll see if you're being honest, if you name the poster with the next post.

I’m good with Jez, unlike you, I’m good with you as well, if you told me not to say shit about another username I wouldn’t...... if he chooses to reveal that then cool, if not cool, I don’t give a fuck either way

Kizz has been posting on our bird for awhile, it ain’t Jez, just cause someone stumbled in the political board that usually don’t post here doesn’t mean he’s someone else, lol holy shit Sheets, you’re starting to sound like Apollo

Oh, so he told you that he’s posting under a different username? Wow, what a fucking coward. Absolutely disgusting. I actually really liked Jez... but now I think he’s a coward.

How you can tell people you’re dying... then disappear... then come back with a different username. What a disgusting human being.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
lol I don't think Jetz is posting under another name, lol I am like 99.9 % certain he isn't

Tay is rambling...I wouldn't let that get to you in which in your case you actually believe he is dead, so why let another poster make you say things about him if he is dead like you think?

Unless anything is factually proven def with this place I would not let others influence what you may say about somebody as you say you like

I believe more that he has sadly passed then he has been posting on another name
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(07-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  lol I don't think Jetz is posting under another name, lol I am like 99.9 % certain he isn't

Tay is rambling...I wouldn't let that get to you in which in your case you actually believe he is dead, so why let another poster make you say things about him if he is dead like you think?

Unless anything is factually proven def with this place I would not let others influence what you may say about somebody as you say you like

I believe more that he has sadly passed then he has been posting on another name

Why would tay lie that jezter told him he’s posting with a different username?

That would make Tay the biggest loser ever!
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(07-07-2019, 09:27 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(07-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  lol I don't think Jetz is posting under another name, lol I am like 99.9 % certain he isn't

Start a thread about butt fucking, I'm sure Jez would step out for that.  Very surprised he did not comment on DMB's coming out party.  Bottom line, I'd believe Tay over Jez any day of the week.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
SO Tay are you saying Jetz pm you and said he is posting on another name????????

Who is the other person, you guys have any ideas ?????? lol

Tay is my dude but he sometimes rambles and my guess was he was just rambling

Yay confirm that Jetz factually told you he is posting currently under another name???????

Or are you talking about a time in the past that he told you he did before?????????
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I would like to see Tay be more clear about this?????
 x 0 x 0
(07-07-2019, 09:27 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(07-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  lol I don't think Jetz is posting under another name, lol I am like 99.9 % certain he isn't

BINGO!

Why would anyone lie on here except DMB, he lives here, I don't, nobody knows anyone here unless you connected on gay ass FB..........Hanks my boy but being stupid here, I got no reason to lie nor am I going to tell you the name of the other username, im 99% its his other handle, like I said Jez and I are good so I aint gonna throw him in the grease.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(07-08-2019, 01:43 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  SO Tay are you saying Jetz pm you and said he is posting on another name????????

Who is the other person, you guys have any ideas ?????? lol

Tay is my dude but he sometimes rambles and my guess was he was just rambling

Yay confirm that Jetz factually told you he is posting currently under another name???????

Or are you talking about a time in the past that he told you he did before?????????

Lmao smh
 x 0 x 0
Come on dude you're are sugar coating this

You already spilled the beans so be more clear

You are kind of walking around the fence......

So very simple since you are already saying he is your boy though you already exposed him (you just don't want to expose who is he) (which who the hell has been posting here that is a new user that could be Jetz??????????? This kizz person has been here since 2011 with over 2k post)

Simple just confirm that Jetz since his last post as Jetz(during the year 2019) has PM you and told you he is posting here under a different name..........just say yes or no he did that....you don't have to tell us who he is.
 x 0 x 0
(07-10-2019, 04:48 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Come on dude you're are sugar coating this

You already spilled the beans so be more clear

You are kind of walking around the fence......

So very simple since you are already saying he is your boy though you already exposed him (you just don't want to expose who is he) (which who the hell has been posting here that is a new user that could be Jetz??????????? This kizz person has been here since 2011 with over 2k post)

Simple just confirm that Jetz since his last post as Jetz(during the year 2019) has PM you and told you he is posting here under a different name..........just say yes or no he did that....you don't have to tell us who he is.

No
 x 0 x 0
Okay, so I’m back to thinking jezter has passed. There’s no way jezter would tell just Tay that he’s still around with a different username... and he’s now confirming that. I thought that’s what Tay said earlier in this thread, but I guess I misunderstood. And obviously if jezter told Tay “I ain’t dead”... Tay wouldn’t turn around and post that here.

So Tay is just speculating that jezter is a cunt. I don’t think he is. RIP, Jezter!