Where do we go from here?
 x 0 x 0
Where do we go from here?  I think many (including myself) ... as of last week were rooting to keep winning and perhaps get to 9-7.  We wanted darnold to keep playing well and keep the winning streak.  I actually started watching the games again.

Loss against 0-11 Bengals now changes thing.   So are most people now in tank mode?   
It is what it is.
 x 3 x 0
I’m somewhere between lets win out mode and I don’t give a fuck mode.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 3 x 0
(12-03-2019, 08:11 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  I’m somewhere between lets win out mode and I don’t give a fuck mode.

I'm firmly with option C: move this fucking team to North Dakota so that I don't have to root for them anymore.
"Some mothafuckas are always trying to ice skate uphill."
 x 0 x 0
(12-03-2019, 07:00 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Where do we go from here?  I think many (including myself) ... as of last week were rooting to keep winning and perhaps get to 9-7.  We wanted darnold to keep playing well and keep the winning streak.  I actually started watching the games again.

Loss against 0-11 Bengals now changes thing.   So are most people now in tank mode?   

I think only just you was hoping for the Jets to make a run and finish at 9-7. The rest of us were in reality land and doing more important shit like mowing rhe lawn, taking kids to watch Frozen 2, cooking lamb stew or just jerking off in the bathroom. 
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!