What do you want/need to see?
12-08-2017, 04:35 AM,
RE: What do you want/need to see?
 x 0  x 0 
Cane

Tank has looked promising... and there have been times when Harris has looked fast and dominate.... So I think he will get it...McMillan will come back from the knee injury...Tank is only going to get better.

So top 3 picks I think it was a strong draft
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
12-08-2017, 04:38 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
The problem is that we need 3 OL positions to be filled if we dump Pouncey.... Which is why for the last two off seasons I wanted us to draft and develop a center.
12-08-2017, 09:02 AM,
 x 1  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 04:38 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  The problem is that we need 3 OL positions to be filled if we dump Pouncey.... Which is why for the last two off seasons I wanted us to draft and develop a center.

And possibly 2 WR given Parker's inability to do...anything.
I am optimistic; At least until sunday!
12-08-2017, 09:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 09:56 AM by Are We There Yet.)
 x 1  x 0 
Scarlett Johanssen naked/In my bed!
Fuck yo tank!
12-08-2017, 02:04 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 09:56 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Scarlett Johanssen naked/In my bed!

.......but yet you got your hands on a man.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
12-08-2017, 02:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 09:02 AM)cspades99 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 04:38 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  The problem is that we need 3 OL positions to be filled if we dump Pouncey.... Which is why for the last two off seasons I wanted us to draft and develop a center.

And possibly 2 WR given Parker's inability to do...anything.

I don't know about 2, unless Landry says later Miami......I been saying this about Parker for awhile, dude is soft as cotton

Free agency don't have anything I think we need although id like to sign either Devante Adams or Jeff Janis.....maybe Jordan Matthews
12-08-2017, 02:09 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 09:56 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Apollo naked/In my bed!

Fixed
12-08-2017, 04:48 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 03:19 AM)PITTDolfan13 Wrote:  If we lose out, trade up for Barkley. (Only if we don't have to give up an obnoxious amount) Address the OL heavily in FA. Then address LB in draft as well as CBs and OL and TE..If one of the QBs slips (they always do) then take it. Safety and WRs are ok barring if Landry doesn't walks...Our biggest issue is OL and LBs and CBs..I've been down on Alonzo but he's playing out of position. We have a potential stud, McMillan, we invested in coming back from injury. We need to address at least another LB and CB or OL that can instantly be plugged in if need be. Howard has had his hiccups but again, so has Apple, Hargreaves (both first rd picks)... He came on last week so that is a position to look at. Lippett (a position project) the same deal. Started out lousy but made a lot of progress before his injury. I still want McCain demoted or off the team so draft one if not two more CBs... Bring a passing TE who can block in FA...Id call up Barnidge for that matter. Better than Thomas. Or draft a late round pick and go with Gray...

Cut the fat on this team. I don't know precisely the cap hits but let go Pouncey, Suh, Thomas, Wake (unless he can again be restructured). If Parker can get at least a third then let go of that too... And start Caroo who hasn't had many opportunities but has shown when he has been given the chance. We have have Stills as the deep threat and Caroo can mimic Landry with the short/ intermediate routes.

We have Tannehill coming back who was a big investment and made a big leap under Gase. We ride with him only if we can can address the OL. I wouldn't be against moving Tunsil back to LG... If we can find an actual LT in FA...

Why would we do that.....we claimed AJ Derby off waivers, otherwise id be with it. I think Derby has upside
12-08-2017, 05:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
We just have so many needs that the front office will have to hope to get lucky...

We need a great draft...
We need several existing young players to take a step forward
We need a great offseason where we bring in a couple key players.

Otherwise it will be the same shitshow again next year.
12-08-2017, 06:38 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Nothing this fo has done makes me think they are capable of solving any of these issue’s.
Click, Click, Boom
12-08-2017, 09:02 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 02:24 AM)Florida_cane Wrote:  Drake has a nice ypc at 4.9 but it’s 26.7 per game
Carroo has 7 catches
Harris has 13 tot 1 sack
Not awe inspiring
Not what most would call decent draft picks!

Drake was misused by the coaching staff just like it took 6 weeks for them to realize Ajayi should be the stater.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

12-08-2017, 10:00 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
They misused Gator, Carroo, Cutler.... Why not misuse Drake also.... Fuck it...
12-08-2017, 11:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-08-2017, 10:00 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  They misused Gator, Carroo, Cutler.... Why not misuse Drake also.... Fuck it...

Haha, Cutler, the rare "misused by being used at all" sitch.
I am optimistic; At least until sunday!