Welcome all baseball fans
 x 0 x 0
This is an alternative to talking Yankees baseball.... I will keep an open mind....

So post away guys
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Hey guys.

Let's introduce our selves and our team.

My name is Tom Hanks and I am a Yankee Fans. Derek Jeter is my all time Fav Yankee. Nice to meet you all : )
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Yeah I figured that was coming from you.
 x 2 x 1
I know who to blame for the Pittsburgh Pirates woes: Donald Trump.

Right, Etrius?
Da'Ron
 x 1 x 0
Yankees acquire Russell Wilson in trade with Rangers

Giancarlo Stanton isn't the only superstar newcomer who will be making an appearance at the New York Yankees' training camp this spring.

The Texas Rangers on Wednesday traded Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to the Yankees for future considerations. Wilson, a four-time Pro Bowler, is expected to appear at the Yankees' Grapefruit League camp in Tampa, Florida, sometime in February or March.
 x 0 x 0
atta boy shmen
 x 0 x 0
Anyone watch "High heat"? Its on the MLB network, dumbass Christopher Russo said "Theres noway you can think the Yankees aren't the team to beat" Justin Verlander tweeted "I can think of a reason" while posting a pic of the trophy......Lmao OWNED!

Astros has the best rotation in baseball and they just added to the bullpen.....I'm not sure how anyone can think they wont be there.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2018, 01:34 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Anyone watch "High heat"? Its on the MLB network, dumbass Christopher Russo said "Theres noway you can think the Yankees aren't the team to beat" Justin Verlander tweeted "I can think of a reason" while posting a pic of the trophy......Lmao OWNED!

Astros has the best rotation in baseball and they just added to the bullpen.....I'm not sure how anyone can think they wont be there.

It's his opinion and it def is not a bias one because nobody hates the Yankees more. He is a huge Giants fan and when he did Mike and the Mad dog he made a career of being so anti yankees

I don't think it is crazy either way for one to think the Yankees are favor or Astros......it was a close 7 games series and both teams dominated at home.............one can argue the Yankees made the bigger off season move.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2018, 10:56 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(02-14-2018, 01:34 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Anyone watch "High heat"? Its on the MLB network, dumbass Christopher Russo said "Theres noway you can think the Yankees aren't the team to beat" Justin Verlander tweeted "I can think of a reason" while posting a pic of the trophy......Lmao OWNED!

It's his opinion and it def is not a bias one because nobody hates the Yankees more. He is a huge Giants fan and when he did Mike and the Mad dog he made a career of being so anti yankees

I don't think it is crazy either way for one to think the Yankees are favor or Astros......it was a close 7 games series and both teams dominated at home.............one can argue the Yankees made the bigger off season move.

The difference in the Yankees and Astros are we GREW our team in the farm leagues and won the WS, we don't have to buy championships like the Skanks do, PERIOD!

NYY made some good offseason moves but we have the best rotation in baseball......and our lineup is scrappy young players. I have no doubt the Yanks will be in the playoffs but they'll fall short.

Teams I expect to be there.....

Houston
NYY
Boston
Cleveland
LAD
Washington
Chicago Cubs
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(02-10-2018, 03:09 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  atta boy shmen

Russell Wilson to show up at Yankees camp Monday

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will be joining the New York Yankees at their spring training camp in Tampa on Monday, he said Thursday on his Instagram account.

He will be there for six days, leaving March 3, the day the Yankees play the Boston Red Sox in Fort Myers, a source said.

Wilson, a four-time Pro Bowler who played minor league ball with the Colorado Rockies in 2010-11, joined the Yankees organization on Feb. 7 via a trade from the Texas Rangers.

In his video post, Wilson wears a Yankees camp and speaks directly to outfielders Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton from a New York City street with traffic sounds in the background.

"I can't wait to see you guys Feb. 26,'' Wilson said. "We're going to have some fun for that week. Hey, Aaron Judge, I know you want to throw some passes, so let's play some ball. We'll have a little home run derby too. Stanton, I'm coming for you, too. We'll have some fun, baby. And hey -- let's go win a World Series. Why not? Peace.''

After the Yankees acquired Wilson from Texas for future considerations, general manager Brian Cashman said the team was looking forward to learning from an "extraordinary athlete'' at the pinnacle of his profession.

"After talking to a number of our players, there is a genuine excitement in having Russell join us for a short time in camp,'' Cashman said. "We are all looking forward to gaining insight into how he leads teammates toward a common goal, prepares on a daily basis for the rigors of his sport, and navigates the successes and failures of a season."

Wilson's father, Harrison Wilson III, was a lifelong Yankees fan who died in 2010 from complications related to diabetes. In a recent interview with ESPN.com, Wilson said he grew up watching Yankees games with his father and gravitated to Derek Jeter as his favorite baseball player.

At one point earlier in his athletic career, Wilson aspired to playing two sports professionally. But he said his main focus now is on the Seahawks, and his venture with the Yankees is a way to stay close to baseball and be involved with a sport he loves.

"Playing two sports has always been a dream,'' Wilson said. "But at this point in my life, playing quarterback in the NFL is a job I love and a responsibility I work on and take seriously every single day. My main goal is to win multiple Super Bowls coming up, to keep winning games and do my job at the highest level I can. But at the same time, I can also embrace the journey that baseball has taken me on and be around championship players like the Yankees.

"I always say, 'Nothing is impossible.' I'll never say never. But my focus is on football and winning championships right now."
 x 0 x 0
This isn't a yankee room you asshole!!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Big time Dodgers fan.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2018, 08:32 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2018, 10:56 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  It's his opinion and it def is not a bias one because nobody hates the Yankees more. He is a huge Giants fan and when he did Mike and the Mad dog he made a career of being so anti yankees

The difference in the Yankees and Astros are we GREW our team in the farm leagues and won the WS, we don't have to buy championships like the Skanks do, PERIOD!

NYY made some good offseason moves but we have the best rotation in baseball......and our lineup is scrappy young players. I have no doubt the Yanks will be in the playoffs but they'll fall short.

Teams I expect to be there.....

Houston
NYY
Boston
Cleveland
LAD
Washington
Chicago Cubs

The Yankees won their last 5 championships with a group they call the core 4 that were home grown (Jeter,Mo, Posada and Andy) where 2 will be first ballot HOFers

They truly were the core of 5 titles

What great teams do to syay great is they make the moves, spend the money and pay up to win more than just that won as you will see the Astros try to attemp.......They have made some moves the last couple years to add non homegrown players to help them win that title.......and This current group of Yankees that did what they did last year was a core of homegrown guys Judge, Sanchez , Bird and Sev..........so you can sve the buy championships for somebody else lol