Welcome Coach Stackhouse (guess)...
04-17-2018, 12:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 12:15 AM by Coralogre.)
 x 0  x 0 
... That's where its going. And you know, maybe it will work.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
04-17-2018, 12:08 AM,
RE: Welcome Coach Stackhouse...
 x 0  x 0 
Booo misleading thread title not cool
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
04-17-2018, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 12:16 AM by Coralogre.)
RE: Welcome Coach Stackhouse...
 x 0  x 0 
Sorry... I was being proactive. I think he is the hire... It's fixed,
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
04-17-2018, 01:29 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
If he’s hired he’s nothing more than a bandaid for the front office to buy time.

With all the more than qualified candidates, everyone would question why Stackhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-17-2018, 02:13 PM,
RE: Welcome Coach Stackhouse (guess)...
 x 1  x 0 
I wouldn't, I think many of the current NBA coaches suck.  Not saying Stackhouse is the answer, but I would not discount him because of the lack of support.  I'll tell you what I do know, the players will definitely listen to him.  In most cases, that is half of the battle.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

04-17-2018, 05:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 05:51 PM by jcharding.)
 x 0  x 0 
I'm still not quite sure what I think of Stackhouse as potential coach.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/jerry-stackhouse-new-york-interview-knicks-head-coach-article-1.3937369

I like his early adoption of analytics. I like how he dislikes the long 2 (a major Phil flaw). I like how he works with random no-name kids. Based on what I have read, I still prefer Fizdale. Most players really like him (Wade and LeBron in particular have said a lot of nice things). Fizdale is rally strong (and modern) on the offensive side of the ball. His biggest, and perhaps only, issue is that he wanted to run a fast paced offense and Marc Gasol (understandably) wanted a slower more post oriented offense.
Yesterday, 12:42 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:43 AM by OnFire34.)
 x 0  x 0 
From interview with Stackhouse on reddit:

[Image: DbCSl9GVQAUCemo.jpg:large]
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001