Week 10 Trade Thread
 x 0 x 0
Well, Kupp out for the season as expected. Who wants OBJ?

Hopefully Kamara keeps beasting it, it’ll take away the sting of losing Gurley.
 x 0 x 0
(11-12-2018, 02:17 PM)fetznjtown Wrote:  Well, Kupp out for the season as expected. Who wants OBJ?

Hopefully Kamara keeps beasting it, it’ll take away the sting of losing Gurley.
tough break bro. that really blows.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(11-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Forest Wrote:  
(11-06-2018, 03:02 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  You have to give shmen some credit..

All season long he wants you to give up your stud for two or three spare parts

And he keeps finding people to do it.

Just never expect him ever to trade one of his top players.

If after I explained my reasoning and schmen his, and looking at all the guys involved in this trades numbers, where they are trending and their & our current situations and you still really think that I gave up a stud for 2 spare parts than I can see why you only have 2 wins. As well as why no one trades with you. I think thats what it really is you are jealous that Schmen "pulled" this trade off LMAO

30 points from Fitz/Moncrief, could be the difference this week between winning and losing, all up to Goodwin tonight for Taylor...
 x 0 x 0
(11-12-2018, 02:18 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  
(11-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Forest Wrote:  If after I explained my reasoning and schmen his, and looking at all the guys involved in this trades numbers, where they are trending and their & our current situations and you still really think that I gave up a stud for 2 spare parts than I can see why you only have 2 wins. As well as why no one trades with you. I think thats what it really is you are jealous that Schmen "pulled" this trade off LMAO

30 points from Fitz/Moncrief, could be the difference this week between winning and losing, all up to Goodwin tonight for Taylor...

With a QB that's making his 2nd career start, im done, not holding my breath......I doubt SF even scores smh
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
Dude he was fucking epic last week... best qb off the wire... LOL had like 37 points.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
*Sniff-Sniff*…..I smell a trade uh brewin
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor