We signed Perriman from TB
 x 0 x 0
Hopefully depth but not a bad signing. He could be dolof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
I like it actually
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Jets signed WR Breshad Perriman, formerly of the Buccaneers, to a one-year, $8 million contract.
Perriman locked in $6 million guaranteed, per ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Jets attempted to re-sign Robby Anderson, but were left with signing the poor man's version of him after Anderson bolted for Carolina. Perriman will fill the deep threat role in New York with Jamison Crowder handling slot duties. A signing like this was necessary given their current depth chart, but it hardly prevents them from addressing the position early in the 2020 NFL Draft. Perriman will likely compete to be Sam Darnold's No. 2 or 3 target this offseason as a double-digit round fantasy pick. He had a career-high 645 yards as the Bucs' third option last season.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
When he had to step up last year at end of season and be Tampa one with Evans and Godwin out...he played really well and stepped up and produced big numbers
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I’m pretty excited about this. For the most part a 1st round semi-bust (partly injury induced) that showed promise last year and has tons of talent and skills. Tall, fast...just needs to get his head right. We may have gotten him at the right time. He has field-splat material.

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/23/texans-2020-free-agent-breshad-perriman/

x 0 x 0
Sounds like we he was our backup plan to Robby
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Another 1 year deal, this one of all might be the dumbest as I think Perriman has some upside potential.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 1 x 0
I’ll just beat dmb to the punch... what’s with the one year contracts?!?! If he has a breakout season, which I think is possible... we maybe lose him instantly.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
It’s essentially $8M gtd. Should have just gtd that and a tit hair more if needed to make it a 3 year deal, or at least 2 years.

x 1 x 0
LOL, we posted at the same time... dmb beat me by seconds
 x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 08:40 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I’ll just beat dmb to the punch... what’s with the one year contracts?!?! If he has a breakout season, which I think is possible... we maybe lose him instantly.

That’s Compensatory Joe’s strategy
 x 0 x 0
So it's only one year? He actually really impressed me end of last year like I actually watched him play...one of those games I remember was a Saturday game and another he was part of my fantasy team for playoffs and was huge for me and watched....he showed his upside...should have done more than one year.
 x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 08:40 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  
(03-24-2020, 08:40 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I’ll just beat dmb to the punch... what’s with the one year contracts?!?! If he has a breakout season, which I think is possible... we maybe lose him instantly.

That’s Compensatory Joe’s strategy

I thought about compensatory picks... but we’re going to have a shit ton of kapp space next year, especially if all these 2020 free agents leave. So we might not get any compensatory picks in 2022.
 x 0 x 0

Franchise no?

x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 08:40 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  It’s essentially $8M gtd. Should have just gtd that and a tit hair more if needed to make it a 3 year deal, or at least 2 years.

Well. That’s true.

x 2 x 0
UCF Stand the fuck up!

#ChargeOn!
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 08:49 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  

Franchise no?

The franchise will be huge. Probably around $20m. Doubt he ends up being a $20m player. But even if he does... you helped make my point. If we sign him to 2-3 year contract... we’re obviously not giving him anywhere close to $20 mil per. (Even if just in years 2 and 3)
 x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 09:16 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(03-24-2020, 08:49 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Franchise no?

The franchise will be huge. Probably around $20m. Doubt he ends up being a $20m player. But even if he does... you helped make my point. If we sign him to 2-3 year contract... we’re obviously not giving him anywhere close to $20 mil per. (Even if just in years 2 and 3)

Agreed!

Just wishing there was hope out GM wasn’t another fucktard

x 0 x 0
Nice move.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 1
Every player is a 1 year contract. So we’ll have ALL the same needs 1 year from now!

Anybody starting to think Joe D might be looking to trade back in the 1st now? Seems like he attempted to plug every hole (even if not greatly). I’m starting to think he’s be okay with Oline or WR in the 1st, maybe he wants to trade back and take 1 of those guys. My worry about that is if you trade back more than a few spots, all the 7 guys might be gone. As they all seem like they will go in the 7-20 range, and maybe all gone by about 15-18.