We need to recognize Lite
 x 0 x 0
(07-17-2019, 01:18 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(07-17-2019, 01:06 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  You guys want to hear a horror story.  It's happens a lot in the military.  Wife stays married  until husband retires and then wife wants divorce and takes half of retirement for the rest of his life.  That's some shit there.

In fact, the wife doesn't have to wait until he retires but I've never figured out what the year mark is.  I was always told 7 yrs of marriage and she can take half but have never confirmed it.  Either way....that's some harsh shit that would make me move to the mountains or Thailand or something.

are you saying that’s their intention from the start? Are military salaries high in those positions?  Wouldn’t it make more sense to do that with higher paid professions?

I imagine that's not their intentions from the start but make no mistake that military spouses talk and they know that if they are married long enough, they can take half the retirement pay.  I have a buddy who is a high ranking officer with 4 kids, it would be brutal if he divorced right now.  He keeps getting into arguments with her and i'm like man be careful.  Not only would he have to give up 1/2 retirement, he would have to pay a ton in child spt.  I think the oldest of the 4 is 12 or 13.

The "logic" is that b/c the soldiers move around a lot, it makes it hard for wives to secure a career. 

As far as pay, if you are an officer, that's pretty good pay come retirement time and the highest senior enlisted ranks pay pretty well just not as good as officers. 
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Gun to your head. Would everyone rather have Da'Ron or Big Fat Drunken Will?
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(07-17-2019, 03:42 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Gun to your head. Would everyone rather have Da'Ron or Big Fat Drunken Will?

Your source told me you posted this in the wrong thread.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(07-17-2019, 03:42 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Gun to your head. Would everyone rather have Da'Ron or Big Fat Drunken Will?

I asked Dick Curl and he said go with Big Fat Drunken Will.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 2 x 0
Runway??

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/12/viral-bagel-guy-angry-short-dating-sites-doesnt-trust-women/
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(07-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Runway??

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/12/viral-bagel-guy-angry-short-dating-sites-doesnt-trust-women/

Lol.

I saw the other day that apparently this little tool signed a contract to fight (box) some other fool/fame chaser/pathetic sell out/etc.

I realize TMZ exists because of this shit, but jeezus....I wish they’d fucking quit or at the very least follow someone halfway interesting or talented.

Whoever is promoting that boxing match should have done the genius thing and asked a bunch of women to write in/make videos why they should have a chance to beat the shit out of the little peckerhead. I bet there would have been TONS of women wanting to take a shot with him in the ring. That would at least be interesting and funny.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 1 x 0
(07-16-2019, 09:34 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 09:01 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I would have definitely thought you had been screwed over the way you seemed down on women. In fact, I think Field was one of the posters that basically said you were being ridiculous when you said there was no such thing as true love or whatever. (I happen to agree with Field on that by the way). Saying there’s no such thing as true love is flat out wrong and dumb imo. That you have such a view...to me says you have some deep seated hatred or resentment of women.  I mean, you obviously are entitled to your opinion even if I think it happens to be stupid. To each their own I guess.

Read what I typed above.

I don't resent women. I love women. Love to get a good piece of ass. Who doesn't?

Edit: DMB, DMB doesn't. Sorry answered my own question.

Agreed!!

I’m with you, if I get divorced I wouldn’t get re-married either, I’d do exactly what you’re doing

......also, you shouldnt argue with some on here that prefer tranny hole over hott pussy
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
The bagel guy needs to go away. Clearly this was all a stunt to "go viral".

I saw an interview with him on channel 12 news (long island station) and realized it's clearly all a stunt.

If it's not a stunt, then he's extremely ill (mentally)... and we probably shouldn't be paying attention to / mocking someone so ill.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(07-17-2019, 09:06 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 09:34 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Read what I typed above.

I don't resent women. I love women. Love to get a good piece of ass. Who doesn't?

Edit: DMB, DMB doesn't. Sorry answered my own question.

Agreed!!

I’m with you, if I get divorced I wouldn’t get re-married either, I’d do exactly what you’re doing

......also, you shouldnt argue with some on here that prefer tranny hole over hott pussy

Dude it's crazy out here these days. These chicks in their 20's, especially early 20's just want to get wild! It's great! If you ever want details you should probably PM me, these "happy wife, happy life" mofo's don't want to hear what I have to say.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(07-18-2019, 08:12 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  The bagel guy needs to go away.  Clearly this was all a stunt to "go viral".

I saw an interview with him on channel 12 news (long island station) and realized it's clearly all a stunt.

If it's not a stunt, then he's extremely ill (mentally)... and we probably shouldn't be paying attention to / mocking someone so ill.

Didn't I say in the original thread that this guy is doing this for attention?  I knew it was a stunt once I heard he had youtube videos showing himself doing it.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"