We are Doomed
 x 0 x 0
Saw this article earlier today. This scares me... that people have a problem with the American flag in this instance.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-beach-police-cars-american-flag-20190413-story.html
 x 1 x 0
“People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,”

If your feelings are hurt over this, you are the ultimate pussy.

They better not "cave" over this.  Too often we are caving to liberal pussies.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Blows. My. Mind.
 x 1 x 0
I've been to Laguna Beach many times. Used to hang out there and Dana Point just south on Pacific Coast highway. It's a shame such a beautiful place is full of so many morons.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(04-15-2019, 10:35 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  “People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,”

This is real? No way. I cannot believe this is a thing. Holy fuck!
 x 0 x 0
(04-15-2019, 02:16 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(04-15-2019, 10:35 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  “People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,”

This is real? No way. I cannot believe this is a thing. Holy fuck!

It's real alright.
 x 0 x 0
(04-15-2019, 02:30 PM)bhmstuff Wrote:  
(04-15-2019, 02:16 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  This is real? No way. I cannot believe this is a thing. Holy fuck!

It's real alright.

It's unreal. It's surreal. 
 x 0 x 0
Are you surprised though? I'm not. People are batshit crazy. Pretty soon people will be pushing to remove the American Flag altogether.
 x 2 x 0
I tell you what, I've good mind to run for POTUS, ALL this shit would stop! I'm getting sick of this, we have to be tolerant and change our ways over small groups of belly aching cocksuckers!! I'd say you do t like it pack your shit and get tha fuck out!! 

This is America and we go these squatters (Like E) whining and tryin to change shit up, smfh fuckin disgust me!! They need to cut some of us loose
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 2 x 0
(04-15-2019, 03:15 PM)bhmstuff Wrote:  Are you surprised though? I'm not. People are batshit crazy. Pretty soon people will be pushing to remove the American Flag altogether.

I'm not really surprised. I'm just done. When the shit hits the fan....I'm killing people to protect my own. Period. 

My flag says Don't Tread on Me!
 x 1 x 0
(04-16-2019, 03:10 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(04-15-2019, 03:15 PM)bhmstuff Wrote:  Are you surprised though? I'm not. People are batshit crazy. Pretty soon people will be pushing to remove the American Flag altogether.

I'm not really surprised. I'm just done. When the shit hits the fan....I'm killing people to protect my own. Period. 

You need to move near me......we could unite our weapons
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 12:54 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(04-16-2019, 03:10 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I'm not really surprised. I'm just done. When the shit hits the fan....I'm killing people to protect my own. Period. 

You need to move near me......we could unite our weapons

Serious-business 
 x 0 x 0
KILL EM ALL???????????
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
In all seriousness I didn't lick on the link (usually don't bother on that crap)
The American flag on anything in the country should not be a problem, let alone PD cars

I am sure a small % of whiney losers actually have a problem with this
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 06:00 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  In all seriousness I didn't lick on the link (usually don't bother on that crap)
The American flag on anything in the country should not be a problem, let alone PD cars

I am sure a small % of whiney losers actually have a problem with this

Ya and im sure we cater to that small whiney twat group 
 x 0 x 0
Ya I saw that earlier. People really need to look up the term pyrrhic victory and memorize it because then they don't look like nimrods fighting stupid wars over nothing.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 03:01 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  Ya I saw that earlier. People really need to look up the term pyrrhic victory and memorize it because then they don't look like nimrods fighting stupid wars over nothing.

Exactly
 x 0 x 0
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Let's unite our weapons, LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 01:22 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Let's unite our weapons, LOL

Is that you?? Nice hair do bud

Certainly not me, I don't have out of date weapons, I doubt AWTY does either......that looks like some shitty bolt action .22, that wont save you, trust me, im guessing tongue & cheek escapes you.
 x 0 x 0
I thought it was funny dude.  Not attacking you, LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8