Watching sopranos again
 x 1 x 0
Man Alive it’s as good as I remember. Season 3 here we come! My wife is psyched too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:49 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Man Alive it’s as good as I remember. Season 3 here we come! My wife is psyched too.

Never seen (all of) it......
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Is this your first time watching it again???

It’s like a fine wine, gets better with age. I’ve probably re-watched it 4-7 times at this point. Love it.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:57 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Is this your first time watching it again???

It’s like a fine wine, gets better with age. I’ve probably re-watched it 4-7 times at this point. Love it.

Wow 4-7 times? I'm surprised you don't know the exact amount of times you've rewatched. I'd figure it would be a bigger number, like 10.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:04 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 05:57 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Is this your first time watching it again???

Wow 4-7 times? I'm surprised you don't know the exact amount of times you've rewatched. I'd figure it would be a bigger number, like 10.

It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so). I have no clue I lost count a while ago. I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years then I don’t remember all of the specifics quite as well and it’s more enjoyable.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:12 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:04 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Wow 4-7 times? I'm surprised you don't know the exact amount of times you've rewatched. I'd figure it would be a bigger number, like 10.

It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so). I have no clue I lost count a while ago. I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years then I don’t remember all of the specifics quite as well and it’s more enjoyable.

The wholes series 10 times? Dude. Wtf.

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:15 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:12 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so). I have no clue I lost count a while ago. I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years then I don’t remember all of the specifics quite as well and it’s more enjoyable.

The wholes series 10 times? Dude. Wtf.

Lol....no shit.

Between all the time he spends on here and watching the entire Sopranos series 10 times.....how the fuck did he find time with his wife to make a baby?

Obviously, the answer is that dmb is quicker than minute rice.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:15 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:12 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so). I have no clue I lost count a while ago. I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years then I don’t remember all of the specifics quite as well and it’s more enjoyable.

The wholes series 10 times?  Dude. Wtf.  

Learn to read!  I said 4-7 times!  And it's probably closer to the low end of the range, I have no clue, it's been a lot.  What's so weird about watching a show every 2-3 years?

You have to realize not all of us can work 24/7 managing 17,842 Mongo employees!

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:31 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:15 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  The wholes series 10 times?  Dude. Wtf.  

Learn to read!  I said 4-7 times!  And it's probably closer to the low end of the range, I have no clue, it's been a lot.  What's so weird about watching a show every 2-3 years?

You have to realize not all of us can work 24/7 managing 17,842 Mongo employees!

Huh? You literally wrote “it actually could be 10”

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:36 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:31 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Learn to read!  I said 4-7 times!  And it's probably closer to the low end of the range, I have no clue, it's been a lot.  What's so weird about watching a show every 2-3 years?

Huh?  You literally wrote “it actually could be 10”

I initially said 4-7.  Then Runway said "I figured it would be 10".  I responded "It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so)."

I'm positive you saw my initial post.  I'm positive you saw Runway's response.  And I'm positive you saw the bolded in ().  So I'm guessing you're just playing dumb. And you probably saw the other part of my response to Runway "I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years".

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:05 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:36 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Huh?  You literally wrote “it actually could be 10”

I initially said 4-7.  Then Runway said "I figured it would be 10".  I responded "It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so)."

I'm positive you saw my initial post.  I'm positive you saw Runway's response.  And I'm positive you saw the bolded in ().  So I'm guessing you're just playing dumb. And you probably saw the other part of my response to Runway "I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years".

Didn’t see runways. But who cares are you really arguing and saying I
Misread when you wrote “it could be”. 7 is as absurd as it gets on its own. I was just adding the extra absurdity of the highest “possible” number.

You are a weird fucking dude.

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:09 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:05 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  I initially said 4-7.  Then Runway said "I figured it would be 10".  I responded "It actually could be 10 (though I don’t think so)."

I'm positive you saw my initial post.  I'm positive you saw Runway's response.  And I'm positive you saw the bolded in ().  So I'm guessing you're just playing dumb.  And you probably saw the other part of my response to Runway "I would watch it every year BUT I think that’s too often, if I do it every 2-3 years".

Didn’t see runways. But who cares are you really arguing and saying I
Misread when you wrote “it could be”. 7 is as absurd as it gets on its own. I was just adding the extra absurdity of the highest “possible” number.

Yes I am given that I said literally right after that (though I don't think so).  You're being intentionally dishonest and you know it.  Anybody being honest who read "though I don't think so" would realize that's not an accurate number after my number was 4-7.  It's not like I said 8-9 times and you said 10.  Though I realize you're I AM A MORON (aka arguing-to-argue).

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:13 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:09 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Didn’t see runways. But who cares are you really arguing and saying I

Yes I am given that I said literally right after that (though I don't think so).  You're being intentionally dishonest and you know it.  Anybody being honest who read "though I don't think so" would realize that's not an accurate number after my number was 4-7.  It's not like I said 8-9 times and you said 10.  Though I realize you're I AM A MORON (aka arguing-to-argue).

Dude. I did see “though I don’t think
So”. It didn’t matter to me. You said it COULD be 10. Even the fact that there is a 1% chance you watched the entire series 10 times let alone 7 is cosmically pathetic.

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:21 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:13 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Yes I am given that I said literally right after that (though I don't think so).  You're being intentionally dishonest and you know it.  Anybody being honest who read "though I don't think so" would realize that's not an accurate number after my number was 4-7.  It's not like I said 8-9 times and you said 10.  Though I realize you're I AM A MORON (aka arguing-to-argue).

Dude. I did see “though I don’t think
So”. It didn’t matter to me. You said it COULD be 10. Even the fact that there is a 1% chance you watched the entire series 10 times let alone 7 is cosmically pathetic.

Liar! FACTUALLY INCORRECT, and arguing-to-argue.

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:24 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:21 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Dude. I did see “though I don’t think

Liar! FACTUALLY INCORRECT, and arguing-to-argue.

Are you drunk? I’m asking seriously. Literally what I wrote cannot be refuted. It is there for all to see.

You are in one of the moods where you go full retard and can’t even be engaged. So enjoy your night watching sopranos entire series somewhere between your 6th and 11th time. Lol

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:27 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 07:24 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Liar! FACTUALLY INCORRECT, and arguing-to-argue.

Are you drunk? I’m asking seriously. Literally what I wrote cannot be refuted. It is there for all to see.

You are in one of the moods where you go full retard and can’t even be engaged. So enjoy your night watching sopranos somewhere between your 6th and 11th time. Lol

Wow dude, you’ve gone full Mongo. I guess getting fucked by retards has turned you into one.

x 0 x 0
Oh and good math skills!

somewhere between your 6th and 11th time

x 0 x 0
I enjoy it more the more I watch it.

I’ve probably seen the first two seasons 6-7 times. Probably last season 3-4 times. Saw the first few seasons more as I would binge watch while the show was still going on.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Someone here posted a recent interview with most of the cast. I got to watch the first 10 minutes, but need to see it all. (I think it’s over 40 minutes)
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
According to my sources. Sheets has watched Sopranos 17 times (obviously my source is Field).