Vlad Ducasse is starting for the Bears
 x 0 x 0
after starting for the Vikings last season for part of the year and being pulled because he was fucking atrocious.  Well the Bears started him the first game, and PFF gave him THE WORST grade in the entire NFL of any OG on day 1!  LOL!!!  They gave him a shitty grade in both pass blocking and run blocking.  Dude doesn't do ANYTHING well!

WTF was the Bears FO thinking?!?!?! How is this guy still in the NFL!?!? He's becoming the David Barrett of OG's.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 2 x 0
The only logical explanation for how he keeps getting work is his dashing good looks. 
I'm just here so I don't get fined. 
 x 0 x 0
They can sign Oday Aboushi.
 x 0 x 0
Is Matt Slauson still with the Bears?
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(09-15-2015, 07:48 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  after starting for the Vikings last season for part of the year and being pulled because he was fucking atrocious.  Well the Bears started him the first game, and PFF gave him THE WORST grade in the entire NFL of any OG on day 1!  LOL!!!  They gave him a shitty grade in both pass blocking and run blocking.  Dude doesn't do ANYTHING well!

WTF was the Bears FO thinking?!?!?!  How is this guy still in the NFL!?!?  He's becoming the David Barrett of OG's.

Yet Tanny felt he was worth a 2nd round pick from the same school that Victor Cruz was signed as an UDFA. 
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!