Veterans Day
 x 0  x 0 
[Image: 27c4529a951a15f6b7cb3da8e1210677.jpg]

25$ with discount code. Just ordered it
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
11-10-2019, 01:02 PM,
RE: Veterans Day
 x 1  x 0 
I just ordered the hoodie a few days ago - should arrive by Wednesday.

Have you ever heard of the Til Valhalla Project? A while back, I ordered the “bundle” with a tshirt, wristbands, and dog tags. They donate towards research involving suicide; and they make personalized plaques for families of veterans that have taken their own lives. Good quality products, and for a great cause. Given that I work with a lot of veterans - many of which have thought of suicide at one point or another - it hits close to home.
11-10-2019, 01:29 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Happy Veterans day to all of those that have served... I know it is a day early and all... But always a good time to say thank you.
11-10-2019, 01:55 PM,
 x 2  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 01:02 PM)fetznjtown Wrote:  I just ordered the hoodie a few days ago - should arrive by Wednesday.

Have you ever heard of the Til Valhalla Project? A while back, I ordered the “bundle” with a tshirt, wristbands, and dog tags. They donate towards research involving suicide; and they make personalized plaques for families of veterans that have taken their own lives. Good quality products, and for a great cause. Given that I work with a lot of veterans - many of which have thought of suicide at one point or another - it hits close to home.

We need to do more for our Veterans. I can’t say THANK YOU enough for those that have served and fought for our freedom. To the heroes here that have served or are serving.....Thank You so much for your service and sacrifice — and Thank You to your family and friends that have also made/make such incredible sacrifices.

RIP to my Dad (WWII Veteran and Purple Heart Recipient)

and

RIP to the son of lifelong family friends - Pfc. Andrew Keller, 22 - killed in Afghanistan in 2012
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
11-10-2019, 02:16 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 01:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 01:02 PM)fetznjtown Wrote:  I just ordered the hoodie a few days ago - should arrive by Wednesday.

We need to do more for our Veterans. I can’t say THANK YOU enough for those that have served and fought for our freedom. To the heroes here that have served or are serving.....Thank You so much for your service and sacrifice — and Thank You to your family and friends that have also made/make such incredible sacrifices.

and

RIP to the son of lifelong family friends - Pfc. Andrew Keller, 22 - killed in Afghanistan in 2012

Absolutely.

And sorry for your loss.
11-10-2019, 02:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Thank you for your service but stop giving this shit show of a franchise your money
11-10-2019, 02:59 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 02:16 PM)fetznjtown Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 01:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  We need to do more for our Veterans. I can’t say THANK YOU enough for those that have served and fought for our freedom. To the heroes here that have served or are serving.....Thank You so much for your service and sacrifice — and Thank You to your family and friends that have also made/make such incredible sacrifices.

and

Absolutely.

And sorry for your loss.

Thanks Fetzy.....
11-10-2019, 03:02 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 02:54 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  Thank you for your service but stop giving this shit show of a franchise your money

LOL
11-10-2019, 05:08 PM,
Veterans Day
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 02:54 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  Thank you for your service but stop giving this shit show of a franchise your money

Huh?
11-10-2019, 05:11 PM,
Veterans Day
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 01:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

and

I never heard of that.

Ww2 vets are truly the greatest generation. Tough as nails too! Props to your dad! RIP
11-10-2019, 05:14 PM,
Veterans Day
 x 0  x 0 

Id like to get the hoodie but im so weird with them. I need to try them on first bc a lot of them fit too tight for my liking.
11-10-2019, 06:16 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 05:11 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 01:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  We need to do more for our Veterans. I can’t say THANK YOU enough for those that have served and fought for our freedom. To the heroes here that have served or are serving.....Thank You so much for your service and sacrifice — and Thank You to your family and friends that have also made/make such incredible sacrifices.

and

Ww2 vets are truly the greatest generation. Tough as nails too! Props to your dad! RIP

Thanks Lite....and I agree. Sadly, there’s not many of those old timers left which is such a shame.

I have some letters that my Dad wrote to my Grandparents during he the War. One has an enveloped stamped Dec. 7th, 1942 (obviously, exactly 1 year after Pearl Harbor). I remember that one in particular because he was headed to Pearl Harbor and he signed the letter and then wrote “Now dammit, don’t cry” to his folks because even a year later it was still fresh and he knew how upset the news of being there would make them (he was an only child).
11-10-2019, 07:58 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 05:14 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  

Id like to get the hoodie but im so weird with them. I need to try them on first bc a lot of them fit too tight for my liking.

Yeah, I usually like to go a size above for those. I’d rather it’s a little big than a little tight.