US men's team just missed the '18 World Cup
 x 0 x 0
Theres a reason the majority of americans don't care. If u think its bc of not understanding then okie dokie
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 1 x 0
(10-11-2017, 11:36 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Wikipedia says more kids play baseball and basketball (“team sports”) than soccer in the US.

Dodgeball has to be more popular than soccer.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 01:04 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Theres a reason the majority of americans don't care. If u think its bc of not understanding then okie dokie

There’s a reason it is the worlds most popular sport. If you think it’s because they are all just a bunch of soccer fairy’s then okie dokie.
We all feed on tragedy,
It's like blood to a vampire.

x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 12:36 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  Like with most sports, those who mock soccer simply don’t understand the nuances of the game. This is not to say it’s better than watching football, just that it is not boring if you know what you are watching.

Go Gunners! Fire Wegner!

Viva Azzuri!
Gunners...the constant just not good enough team. The almost there team...this American is enjoying learning more about the world's game. The build up..the fine 1-2 play....the overlapping...the only thing Americans don't like is the parking of the bus mentality.

I think it's awesome that they have regulation and promotion and believe other sports should look into this as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 x 1 x 0
(10-13-2017, 06:30 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  
(10-13-2017, 01:04 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Theres a reason the majority of americans don't care. If u think its bc of not understanding then okie dokie

There’s a reason it is the worlds most popular sport. If you think it’s because they are all just a bunch of soccer fairy’s then okie dokie.
It's the cheapest sport to participate in

x 0 x 0
Arena just resigned
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 12:39 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Arena just resigned

Good. Should have been tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, and his head should be on a spike for the next guy to see. Now remove Sunil howeveryouspellhislast name and get some new blood in there.
We all feed on tragedy,

x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 07:29 AM)BDA73 Wrote:  
(10-13-2017, 12:36 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  Like with most sports, those who mock soccer simply don’t understand the nuances of the game. This is not to say it’s better than watching football, just that it is not boring if you know what you are watching.

Go Gunners! Fire Wegner!

Viva Azzuri!
Gunners...the constant just not good enough team. The almost there team...this American is enjoying learning more about the world's game. The build up..the fine 1-2 play....the overlapping...the only thing Americans don't like is the parking of the bus mentality.

I think it's awesome that they have regulation and promotion and believe other sports should look into this as well.

Yeah Arsenal have a problem similar to the Jets — the head man in charge sucks. Stan Kronke needs to sell the team to someone willing to spend money. He keeps Wegner around who shares his austerity principles and ties Wegner’s hands. Arsene of course has been complicit with this and since he hasn’t lashed out at Stan and quit, he needs to go to.

Now we are in Europa instead of Champions League and we will lose our top players because of our unwillingness to spend on key players. So the only goal I have for Arsenal is get rid of management. Winning Europa or finishing top 4 probably only extends the misery.
We all feed on tragedy,

x 0 x 0
Delete this thread!
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 04:43 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Delete this thread!

Congrats on this post!!!  Even though it's semi-uninteresting.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2017, 06:30 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  

My theory is it costs nothing to play growing up.
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Of course it’s because it’s cheap to play. Some didn’t realize that? And, of course, the parents influence.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
I really think USA soccer will take off in 2022!
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
(10-14-2017, 09:42 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(10-13-2017, 06:30 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  There’s a reason it is the worlds most popular sport. If you think it’s because they are all just a bunch of soccer fairy’s then okie dokie.

My theory is it costs nothing to play growing up.

That doesn’t explain why the world continues to watch and care and shell out their cash when they are adults. This conversation started with regards to Watching/Playing and Americans lack thereof. It simply is the worlds sport except here. It can be our sport too, but serious fundamental changes have to be made in the structure of the sport—one of which is cost as you all alluded to.
We all feed on tragedy,