Tua Questions Still After Workout???
03-25-2020, 05:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 05:07 PM by kingdolfan3.)
 x 0  x 1 
I See The Fear In The Eyes Of Litefghtr!
When you can see the whites of their eyes, you know they are ready to run!

Tua Tagovailoa’s workout was ‘nice to see’ — but questions remain, says ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr.
By Safid Deen
South Florida Sun Sentinel |
Mar 25, 2020 | 1:58 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-draft-dolphins-mel-kiper-20200325-46g2wehzyjfozjv6n2gz53sjkm-story.html

While Tua Tagovailoa’s recent workout circulating on social media may have offered NFL teams and fans a glimpse into his hip recovery, longtime ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said plenty of questions remain.

Concerns about the former Alabama star quarterback’s ability to stay healthy remain the biggest question, especially with teams not being able to evaluate him due to the coronavirus pandemic.

If a team like the Miami Dolphins believes it may have to trade up in the draft to land Tagovailoa, who is expected to be a top-five pick, it would require making a decision without extensive medical research.

"The medical on Tua could be difficult obviously with the current [coronavirus] situation,” Kiper said on a conference call with reporters Wednesday.

"This would be a year where you would need all the medical [information] you could get, all the things you would need to do due diligence — and you’re not going to have that opportunity.

So, is a team going to trade up without that type of information?

We’ll see.”

The quarterback-needy Dolphins own the No. 5 pick and might need to trade up with the Washington Redskins, who have the No. 2 pick, or the Detroit Lions, who own the No. 3 selection, if they want to secure a top-rated quarterback.

But it has become an increasingly difficult situation with NFL draft prospects unable to undergo medical re-checks following February’s combine.

The NFL also has canceled all physical examinations during the coronavirus crisis.

Teams were also restricted from hosting players on pre-draft visits that typically occurred before the draft, where such a health evaluation could have taken place.

The Dolphins tried to host Tagovailoa for a visit on March 13when they hosted Utah State quarterback Jordan Love and Ohio State running back J.K. Dobbins — but logistics and concerns in the current climate prevented the meeting.

Tagovailoa posted several clips on Instagram earlier this week of him working out with former NFL quarterback Trent Dilfer, offering a first look at his recovery since suffering his hip injury last November.

"It was a quick video and it’s nice to see,” Kiper said.

"Teams now don’t have a lot to go by, so that’s certainly something that makes it promising.”

Kiper also warned the greatest concern surrounding Tagovailoa is his "durability, which you can’t predict how it’s going to go — even once he’s healthy.”

Kiper believes the Lions may be the optimal trade partner for a team like the Dolphins, Los Angeles Chargers or Las Vegas Raiders to move up in the draft to acquire Tagovailoa.

"[But] right now there’s a lot of question marks because of the lack of information from a medical standpoint,” Kiper said. 

Kiper also advocated for the draft to still be held on its scheduled dates of April 23-25.

"The draft can be done, obviously, without having everybody together.

No teams go to the draft anyway.

It’s going to be different.

It has to be adjusted.

But there are a lot more important [things] going on obviously than the NFL draft,” Kiper said.

"Everybody is trying to deal with the health of their families, and we’re trying to get through this the best we can.

I think the NFL can get through it.

I think it’s important to give people something to focus on and occupy their minds that’s an escape for these trying times.

Everybody is trying to deal with something much bigger than what happens with the NFL draft.

"I think, moving forward, we’re hopeful something happens,” Kiper added.
"Do or do not, there is no try."- Yoda
"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!"- John Wayne - True Grit
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy"- Clint Eastwood - Outlaw Josey Wales
03-25-2020, 05:05 PM,
RE: Tua Questions Still After Workout???
 x 0  x 0 
Hopefully LAC, Carolina and any other team looking for a QB reads this and freaks out like you are KD.....then we won’t have to trade up for him
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
03-25-2020, 05:06 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
So once again Kiper uses thousands of words to tell us the most obvious shit we knew 6 months ago.
Bob Ross is my hero
03-25-2020, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 05:17 PM by kingdolfan3.)
 x 0  x 1 
(03-25-2020, 05:05 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Hopefully LAC, Carolina and any other team looking for a QB reads this and freaks out like you are KD.....then we won’t have to trade up for him
Who You Calling A Freak?
Just Common Sense!
com·mon sense
/ˌkämən ˈsens/
noun
noun: common sense; noun: commonsense; modifier noun: common-sense
good sense and sound judgment in practical matters.
03-25-2020, 06:58 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
Tua is still the 2nd best QB in the draft, if we dont get him or burrow I'm gonna be pissed
Bob Ross is my hero
03-25-2020, 07:26 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
As good as he may look in a workout, he's had two surgeries in the last year and will get hit a lot harder and a LOT for often playing for the Miami Dolphins...
03-25-2020, 07:38 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
OMG what? Is this true, Lite we've got to bail on this, did you hear? Questions still arise, I never thought he could get hurt again, but some guy that has too much hair said it might happen
Way To Go BossMan
03-25-2020, 09:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Yawn. Nothing new here
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
03-25-2020, 09:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
King is in full panic mode with us drafting Tua

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-25-2020, 09:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
If we do someone needs to get me his address I’ll send him a Tua Jersey

Way To Go BossMan
03-25-2020, 10:29 PM,
 x 0  x 1 
(03-25-2020, 09:57 PM)staff23 Wrote:  If we do someone needs to get me his address I’ll send him a Tua Jersey

Burn Baby Burn!
03-26-2020, 09:53 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-25-2020, 10:29 PM)kingdolfan3 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 09:57 PM)staff23 Wrote:  If we do someone needs to get me his address I’ll send him a Tua Jersey

Burn Baby Burn!

I'll send you one after every win
03-26-2020, 11:53 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
He would end up using them as cum rags like all his other jerseys. Aka a normal sunday afternoon
03-26-2020, 12:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 12:39 PM by kingdolfan3.)
 x 0  x 1 
(03-26-2020, 11:53 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  He would end up using them as cum rags like all his other jerseys. Aka a normal sunday afternoon
Litefghtr You Are To Going Run Naked Out Of Your House Screaming When Miami Drafts O-Line at 5!
03-26-2020, 01:33 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(03-26-2020, 12:37 PM)kingdolfan3 Wrote:  Litefghtr You Are To Going Run Naked Out Of Your House Screaming When Miami Drafts O-Line at 5!

If they take o-line at #5 in THIS draft everyone in the organization should be hung by the neck until dead and anyone that supports it should join them on the gallows. If you want to argue they take Simmons or Okudah because Tua goes in the top 4 then fine. If you want to argue for Brown or Kinlaw over Tua I can see that argument. If you want to argue for Juerry or Lamb over Tua I can see that argument. However, if they waste #5 on Wirfs, Becton or Willis they will be guilty of being just another worthless group of idiots in charge of Miami with no ability to win anything meaningful.
03-26-2020, 01:49 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I could see it if they go after love next
03-26-2020, 02:24 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
The draft could go Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, and Dolphins wouldn't take OL
Way To Go BossMan
03-26-2020, 02:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-26-2020, 01:33 PM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 12:37 PM)kingdolfan3 Wrote:  Litefghtr You Are To Going Run Naked Out Of Your House Screaming When Miami Drafts O-Line at 5!

If they take o-line at #5 in THIS draft everyone in the organization should be hung by the neck until dead and anyone that supports it should join them on the gallows. If you want to argue they take Simmons or Okudah because Tua goes in the top 4 then fine. If you want to argue for Brown or Kinlaw over Tua I can see that argument. If you want to argue for Juerry or Lamb over Tua I can see that argument. However, if they waste #5 on Wirfs, Becton or Willis they will be guilty of being just another worthless group of idiots in charge of Miami with no ability to win anything meaningful.

Shit if they take Okudah ill be just as pissed, especially when you got the top 2 paid CBs already on the team......now if we swing a trade for X and they take him im not gonna be as pissed but still somewhat pissed, glaring need is QB, im with Rico on this, if we don't come out this draft with Burrow, Tua or Love im gonna be fuckin livid!!!!!!!!!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
03-26-2020, 03:30 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-26-2020, 02:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 01:33 PM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  If they take o-line at #5 in THIS draft everyone in the organization should be hung by the neck until dead and anyone that supports it should join them on the gallows. If you want to argue they take Simmons or Okudah because Tua goes in the top 4 then fine. If you want to argue for Brown or Kinlaw over Tua I can see that argument. If you want to argue for Juerry or Lamb over Tua I can see that argument. However, if they waste #5 on Wirfs, Becton or Willis they will be guilty of being just another worthless group of idiots in charge of Miami with no ability to win anything meaningful.

Shit if they take Okudah ill be just as pissed, especially when you got the top 2 paid CBs already on the team......now if we swing a trade for X and they take him im not gonna be as pissed but still somewhat pissed, glaring need is QB, im with Rico on this, if we don't come out this draft with Burrow, Tua or Love im gonna be fuckin livid!!!!!!!!!

You not a Herbert guy Tay?...just curious.
When life gives you lemons, make a sour face....because sour faces are funny!
03-26-2020, 04:18 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
If we pass on QB at 5 I’m desperately trying to trade down ,

If I can’t trade down I’m flipping a coin between Simmons and brown

Or I’m shopping X and taking okudah

Would be beautiful to shop X and get a late first , maybe pick 25 for him

Draft okudah at 5 and still have picks 18, 25,26, 39, 56,70