Trump tightening the screw on China ...
 x 0 x 0
Trump tightening the screw on China ...

1st he raised the tariff .... and i thought, you also need to open up legal fronts, and sure enough we got this today:

Trump declares national emergency over threats against US technology amid campaign against Huawei

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/15/trump-signs-executive-order-declaring-national-emergency-over-threats-against-us-technology.html
 x 0 x 0
We have record breaking trade deficits with China under Trump

Our farmers are on welfare because of trump

Our stock market is taking a shit kicking

And we are once again running a yearly deficit of over a trillion dollars.

How is it that we are putting the screws to china again?

Where is the winning?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 1 x 0
(05-16-2019, 06:26 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  We have record breaking trade deficits with China under Trump

Where is the winning?

What is team Bernie solution? You along with Bernie has been saying Bernie will fix it - what is that Bernie is proposing?
 x 0 x 0
Etrius

I like the fact that Trump is dealing with lousy trade deals. It was something that I liked about Bernie at the time. I'm not saying Trump is doing a good job at it. Not because I think he's a complete pile of shit but...because I wouldn't know where to start.

I remember Bernie talking about it before Trump. I just never heard how he planned on dealing with it. Tariffs perhaps? I mean...what would YOU do to deal with the trade issues?
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 09:22 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(05-16-2019, 06:26 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  We have record breaking trade deficits with China under Trump

Where is the winning?

What is team Bernie solution?  You along with Bernie has been saying Bernie will fix it - what is that Bernie is proposing?

Exactly my question. 
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 10:05 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(05-16-2019, 09:22 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  What is team Bernie solution?  You along with Bernie has been saying Bernie will fix it - what is that Bernie is proposing?

Exactly my question. 

Because there really is one solution - Etrius is too much of a coward to admit it.  Trump is doing exactly what Bernie wants - except Bernie will NEVER have the balls to do it.

You need to hit China with tariff and every single legal process - try to force them to either play by rules, or STOP trading with them gradually.    Sitting around like Bernie & Etrius - whining about it  will not fix anything.
 x 0 x 0
AWTY

There are way to strengthen trade ties and deals.

The first thing you do is take care of your books and get your shit together.

General Bonespurs should be making cuts to the military... raising taxes on the rich and the corporations and balancing the budget.

When you have a balanced budget and a strong economy then you are in a position of strength. Then you can work on trade deficits.

Currently trump start a trade war with the country we owe almost all of our money to! so we are bleeding in debt... a trillion dollar yearly deficit.. and now we are passing on hundreds of billions in tariffs onto the american consumer... Meanwhile we fucked over our farmers and they cannot sell their crops.... and the price of their crops went into the toilet. So the govermnent will have to give them welfare...To keep the farmers from going bankrupt.

When you cannot balance your books... When you are borrowing a trillion dollars a year from China... There is less leverage... There is less incentive for the Chinese to want new trade deals.

We have to keep our side of the street clean... We have to balance the books... Fuck off with the war mongering... Strenthen our manufacturing sector... Then we will truly have a strong economy and China would benefit from new trade deals.

Trump is acting like a 4 year old throwing toys and stomping his feet.
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  AWTY

General Bonespurs should be making cuts to the military... raising taxes on the rich and the corporations and balancing the budget.

When you have a balanced budget and a strong economy then you are in a position of strength.  Then you can work on trade deficits.

Currently trump start a trade war with the country we owe almost all of our money to!  so we are bleeding in debt... a trillion dollar yearly deficit.. and now we are passing on hundreds of billions in tariffs onto the american consumer... Meanwhile we fucked over our farmers and they cannot sell their crops.... and the price of their crops went into the toilet.  So the govermnent will have to give them welfare...To keep the farmers from going bankrupt.

When you cannot balance your books... When you are borrowing a trillion dollars a year from China... There is less leverage... There is less incentive for the Chinese to want new trade deals.

We have to keep our side of the street clean... We have to balance the books... Fuck off with the war mongering... Strenthen our manufacturing sector... Then we will truly have a strong economy and China would benefit from new trade deals.

WHAT A CLOWN.  Biggest Clown in the board busted by Apollo yet again.

Bernie & Etrius has NO CLUE how to handle China's corporate threat.  When i called him out & asked what E's solution is, this clown comes out with:
    #1.  Take care of your books
    #2.   Cut military spending ...

LOL - not one thought on how you can prevent china from IP theft, dumping products to US - NOTHING, NADA, ZERO.  But he bitches about Trump because he has ideas.
 x 0 x 0

When you have a balanced budget and a strong economy then you are in a position of strength.  Then you can work on trade deficits.

Currently trump start a trade war with the country we owe almost all of our money to!  so we are bleeding in debt... a trillion dollar yearly deficit.. and now we are passing on hundreds of billions in tariffs onto the american consumer... Meanwhile we fucked over our farmers and they cannot sell their crops.... and the price of their crops went into the toilet.  So the govermnent will have to give them welfare...To keep the farmers from going bankrupt.

You're an LIAR and IGNORANT fool.  This may work in your safe space forum, but you'll get called out every time you make stuff up.

Most US Debt is owned to Americans - 70% is owed to US govt, or taxpayers - all within US.  They wont teach you the facts in Bernie school.  All foreign govt combines for remaining 30%.

CHINA owns 6% of US debt;  Japan owns 5%.

Yet again Lying Etrius busted .. by Apollo

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-who-owns-a-record-2121-trillion-of-us-debt-2018-08-21
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 01:44 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  

WHAT A CLOWN.  Biggest Clown in the board busted by Apollo yet again.

Bernie & Etrius has NO CLUE how to handle China's corporate threat.  When i called him out & asked what E's solution is, this clown comes out with:
    #1.  Take care of your books
    #2.   Cut military spending ...

LOL - not one thought on how you can prevent china from IP theft, dumping products to US - NOTHING, NADA, ZERO.  But he bitches about Trump because he has ideas.

Etrius - is it about time  for you to admit?  You have NO CLUE how to handle China - none.  After 3 days of me asking you, this is what you came up with?   
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  General Bonespurs should be making cuts to the military... raising taxes on the rich and the corporations and balancing the budget.

Congress makes the budgets not the President. Congress needs to make a budget that eliminates foreign aid, eliminates the funding of NATO and the UN and cuts military spending by closing bases in foreign countries. Then after balancing the budget they need to go into a budget surplus where the debt is actually being paid off instead of just servicing the debt by paying the interest. They also need to pass a constitutional amendment that says there must be a budget surplus of 2% of the total budget any time there is a national debt. This will prevent congress from being able to borrow and spend in the future.

This can all be done without raising taxes. It can actually be done while lowering taxes. The problem is that reducing the military budget runs against both parties. Both parties make a fortune off military spending either because they have family in the defense contracting business or they get kickbacks from them. The solution to that is to eliminate defense contracting by having the military do their own R&D, software development, etc. Create a civilian job code structure that does not require military training or deployment. Make it competitive with private companies. This eliminates the multiple layers of overhead. When I was a defense contract doing software development I worked for one company that company sub contracted me to Lockheed and then Lockheed got the money from the government. I was overpaid by industry standards and that is AFTER Lockheed took their cut and passed on the rest to the company I worked for and company took another cut. So I was the 3rd person getting the pay and was still being overpaid. By my guesstimates the actual government pay for my position was about 225% of the actual value of the position. The government provided the work facilities, equipment, etc. so there was basically no overhead for Lockheed or the company I was working for on our software projects.
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 01:49 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  

You're an LIAR and IGNORANT fool.  This may work in your safe space forum, but you'll get called out every time you make stuff up.

Most US Debt is owned to Americans - 70% is owed to US govt, or taxpayers - all within US.  They wont teach you the facts in Bernie school.  All foreign govt combines for remaining 30%.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-who-owns-a-record-2121-trillion-of-us-debt-2018-08-21

I don't think Etrius will ever come back to this post .... how many times does Etrius get owned daily?  
 x 0 x 0
Kizz

As has been stated many times on here when people want to have actual debates... Yes far too many politicians have been bought and paid for on both sides... So when it comes to reigning in military spending both parties oppose it.

It is why Bernie Sanders has been fighting for years to do something about the fed...and nothing ever happens....Almost everyone else has been bought and paid for and they are really members of the same party... Ditto for meaningful healthcare reform... Ditto for balancing the budget... cutting military spending... or foriegn aid.

For the most part we have both parties playing for the same side... the highest bidder.
 x 0 x 0
Shady

When you want to debate we can debate...

You know what you have to do.
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 05:35 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(05-16-2019, 01:49 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  You're an LIAR and IGNORANT fool.  This may work in your safe space forum, but you'll get called out every time you make stuff up.

I don't think Etrius will ever come back to this post .... how many times does Etrius get owned daily?  

Lying Etrius wants debate?  This is how it ends daily .. Apollo owns Etrius & he runs like coward and never comes back.
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 06:16 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Shady

When you want to debate we can debate...

You know what you have to do.

CHECK POST #15
 x 0 x 0
Shady still avoiding I see.