Tiger Woods
 x 0 x 0
delete this thread
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 1 x 0
Sheets source supports this thread
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
This has been one of the best threads in the history of this site.

Archive this!
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 10:07 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 09:13 AM)mrf16 Wrote:  I don’t get your logic.  So you can have true love, but if you have sex then true love ends?  

The most preposterous thing I’ve ever heard.  I would argue true love doesn’t end if sex ends. It’s literally the opposite of what you’re saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I agree it's absolutely preposterous that this is the way things have become for the large majority of people in long term/serious relationships. I wish it was different. 

People today get bored very easily. Couple that with feminism (women more open to leave), female nature, plus the way most men act (cucks). Add all that together.

It's sad.

Whats a cuck?  Whatever it is, DMB loves huge Cuck
 x 3 x 0
This is a cuck.

What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
LMFAO

I believe he means "Cuckold".....and yes, im sure DMB is into that Lmao  TT-TT
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 04:03 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(04-16-2019, 03:54 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  I didn’t click the link but the article I read yesterday quoted the guy saying he bet what he could afford to lose.

so then I'm guessing it wasn't his life savings like apollo said, if it was it's incredible dumb

Really?? Last I checked he won over a Mill.........not dumb at all

Ballsy for sure but it paid off
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 11:45 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 11:38 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

Hop in. I'll love ya. Nothing like pluggin an old mans hole.........in my Jets jersey

Fixed
 x 0 x 0
(04-18-2019, 01:47 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(04-16-2019, 04:03 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  so then I'm guessing it wasn't his life savings like apollo said, if it was it's incredible dumb

Really?? Last I checked he won over a Mill.........not dumb at all

Yes, if you bet your life saving on that you’re not just dumb, you might even be mildly retarded. Being lucky doesn’t make you smart.

I’m surprised you needed that explained to you.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(04-19-2019, 06:40 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(04-18-2019, 01:47 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Really?? Last I checked he won over a Mill.........not dumb at all

Yes, if you bet your life saving on that you’re not just dumb, you might even be mildly retarded.  Being lucky doesn’t make you smart.

I’m surprised you needed that explained to you.

I'm guessing you dont play wall street.....that's called a Damn good investment,  ballsy but it worked