07-11-2019, 09:40 PM,
Thunder trade westbrook to rockets
 x 0  x 0 
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27171170/okc-trades-russ-rockets-paul

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

07-11-2019, 09:42 PM,
RE: Thunder trade westbrook to rockets
 x 0  x 0 
I'm fairly shocked by this. Never understood why the Rockets were ever involved. I think Harden and Russ are a terrible fit.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
07-11-2019, 09:50 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
We blew it. We had him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-11-2019, 10:21 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-11-2019, 09:50 PM)damntoni Wrote:  We blew it. We had him.

What do you mean by this?  How did you have him?

I really wish you guys had gotten him (in terms of rooting against your team).
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

07-11-2019, 10:31 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-11-2019, 10:21 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 09:50 PM)damntoni Wrote:  We blew it. We had him.

What do you mean by this?  How did you have him?

I really wish you guys had gotten him (in terms of rooting against your team).

07-11-2019, 10:44 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I love Russ, but not for us.  Everyone is screaming for stars and I understand why but this is a process.  Lets not rush it.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

07-11-2019, 10:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Wow poor chris paul goes from the rockets to possible rebuild,well at least he has robertson and gallinari

07-11-2019, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 11:44 PM by dmb88886.)
 x 0  x 0 
(07-11-2019, 10:57 PM)sgod35 Wrote:  Wow poor chris paul goes from the rockets to possible rebuild,well at least he has robertson and gallinari

Paul isn’t going to be staying in OKC I’d imagine.

07-12-2019, 12:41 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I would keep him, simply because no one wants that contract. He would be great to mentor the rebuild.

From Chris's stand point, he could get out of his contract, only if he was willing to take a tremendous lowball offer.  Its too much money to give away.

So fuck it, stay on a rebuilding team and make over 100 mil the next three years.  If he bitches I'd slap him lol
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

07-12-2019, 10:10 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-11-2019, 09:42 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  I'm fairly shocked by this.  Never understood why the Rockets were ever involved.  I think Harden and Russ are a terrible fit.

It worked in OKC when Harden played PG (off the bench).  Russ was good off the ball, this might be the only way to get him to change his game.
07-12-2019, 10:47 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-12-2019, 10:10 AM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 09:42 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  I'm fairly shocked by this.  Never understood why the Rockets were ever involved.  I think Harden and Russ are a terrible fit.

It worked in OKC when Harden played PG (off the bench).  Russ was good off the ball, this might be the only way to get him to change his game.

Harden wasn't a ball hog back then.

07-12-2019, 11:26 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Rockets desperately want a title. We'll see it these guys can really play together, but I think they've got a shot now.
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra
07-12-2019, 11:48 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-11-2019, 10:44 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I love Russ, but not for us.  Everyone is screaming for stars and I understand why but this is a process.  Lets not rush it.

Agreed and I love Russ and I like Houston making this move...They had to do something

Russ and Harden our triple double machines and they have Capela

Knicks our young and the vets they have only have 2 year deals......they did the best thing they could do after not getting Durant/Kyrie

Today's NBA is a changed culture....They all want to play with each other (with friends) the moment they can

So let's think about it..........Go all in on RJ ...make sure you show him your all in, keep him happey, build around him and the min Zion can leave NO where are those two going to play?????????? RJ is going to get him to come to no better place than NYC where RJ is happy and those two are at that stage where there about to be the main guys in the NBA (and I am sure another will come at that time that is friends with those two and an all star
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
07-12-2019, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 11:52 AM by damntoni.)
 x 0  x 0 
(07-12-2019, 11:26 AM)ancientyankee Wrote:  Rockets desperately want a title. We'll see it these guys can really play together, but I think they've got a shot now.

It was a good move for them.

CP3 wanted out after the locker room blowup.

Plus Rockets had to go all in since both LAs are likely to get past 1st round.

But they overpaid.

07-12-2019, 12:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
It could work but that does not mean it will work.  Should be interesting starting two guys who average close to a triple double, never happened before

07-12-2019, 12:41 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-12-2019, 11:48 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 10:44 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I love Russ, but not for us.  Everyone is screaming for stars and I understand why but this is a process.  Lets not rush it.

Agreed and I love Russ and I like Houston making this move...They had to do something

Russ and Harden our triple double machines and they have Capela

Knicks our young and the vets they have only have 2 year deals......they did the best thing they could do after not getting Durant/Kyrie

Today's NBA is a changed culture....They all want to play with each other (with friends) the moment they can

So let's think about it..........Go all in on RJ ...make sure you show him your all in, keep him happey, build around him and the min Zion can leave NO where are those two going to play?????????? RJ is going to get him to come to no better place than NYC where RJ is happy and those two are at that stage where there about to be the main guys in the NBA (and I am sure another will come at that time that is friends with those two and an all star

100% agree