This is How White Nationalists Think
 x 1 x 0
(08-13-2017, 01:08 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Yuh,

You missed the point... It was stated in this thread that Ali, Malcolm X and MLK said divisive things about white people.... And it needs to be understood....You cannot intellectually criticise someone who is being treated as a second class citizen for not embracing you... This is the same logic from 150 years ago when racist slave owners did not understand why their slaves did not like and or trust them... Slavery was only a good idea to the master.

in the 1960's we still had de facto slavery in this country... Black people were not allowed to vote, or to go to college, or be part of the white man's economy. There were no business executives or investment bankers of colour. Black people could not marry outside of their race...There was no justice for black people....

And someone had the nerve to quote black leaders from that time stating that they did not trust white America... That is why I posted... Because that sentiment is absolute bullshit.

This is about a lot more than not denying what happened in the past.... You can admit there was slavery and then segregation.... But to ignore the ramifications on relations between the races because of the severe oppression that existed for hundreds of years is just ridiculous. Then to try to make MLK, Malcom X, and Ali out to be bad people or even racists because they refused to trust white America when they were being treated like Animals?

Jesus fucking christ...

Ali went overseas and won the Gold Medal for the USA... Three days later he came home and walked into a restaurant in his hometown... He had the gold medal around his neck and his USA logo jacket on... And he sat down and asked for a cup of coffee and the waitress came and told him that they did not serve niggers. She then went and got the manager and they made Ali leave...

So excuse me when I see someone come on here wanting to criticise the words of Ali when he told his kids not to trust White America.

I never said you specifically denied anything... I was pointing out the ridiculousness of posting where Ali and Malcolm X were telling their kids about the horrible things they could expect from trusting the establishment.
Right. And that's the same retarded thinking that drives American "confusion" about why Arabs in West Bank aren't dancing and singing about occupation and why Arabs all over the Middle East can't stand the imperialist Western countries killing them by the millions and strip mining the resources of their country. Why do they continue to despise the West? Because the West spins its behavior and then a cunt like $hillary Clinton gets up on a mic and tells the world Muslims wouldn't be getting killed if they weren't so hellbent on refusing to die.

Oh and by the way? What they did to Ali? They did that to Black troops in WWII who were over there fighting Hitler too, but they didn't wait until they got home. Everyone was an American in the foxholes but on the troop transports and trains between LZ's some people went back to being niggers. Slavery though and the slaveowner mentality? That's been "dealt with".

And then these Nazi fags goose step and fap to posters of the very same man that Americans fought to stop. Americans including their own fucking grandfathers, one day, and then gibber about "losing America to foreign hordes" and making America great again the next. And other Americans load up social media making excuses for then and claiming they were defending themselves.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
If love is blind, patriotism has lost all five senses.

- William Blum
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2017, 12:59 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 11:55 PM)Dawlfins Wrote:  I can't even say that I dislike white nationalists (or any other ethnonationalists) to be honest with you. I'm trying to view this issue with complete emotional detachment. Me liking or not liking it doesn't move the ball any closer to the goal line. I want to better understand it. That's my aim.

That's honest.

I'm an intuitive (if you are familiar with Myers-Briggs). I've tested out as an INFJ more times than I can remember. That's one reason why I come off the way I do. It's true - we do see into people, and we are consumed with the motives behind everything and what explanation there is when people take the absolute most difficult path to do or say something destructive when the path to neutrality or positivity is lined with roses and naked supermodels. We can't trust good deeds either until we know why they were done. It sucks a lot.

So it's pretty impossible for me to detach from anything I still care about. But it is a steep precipice. Once it becomes damaging to care, I door slam. And so ethnonationalism irks the shit out of me because it can never seem to exist without delusions of superiority and when people are claiming that for just being born and I know it's because they're pretty goddamned unspectacular with what they were actually responsible for I can't let it go. And then it happens that I know they know that I know why they picked something passive to base said superiority on. But they still deny. And that's where the problem comes into play.

Lol, I didn't know a damn thing about the personality type test but I just took a quick one after you mentioned it & it nailed me to a T on a couple of things.
—————————————————
"The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth."
-Aldous Huxley
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2017, 01:57 PM)Dawlfins Wrote:  
(08-13-2017, 12:59 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  That's honest.

I'm an intuitive (if you are familiar with Myers-Briggs). I've tested out as an INFJ more times than I can remember. That's one reason why I come off the way I do. It's true - we do see into people, and we are consumed with the motives behind everything and what explanation there is when people take the absolute most difficult path to do or say something destructive when the path to neutrality or positivity is lined with roses and naked supermodels. We can't trust good deeds either until we know why they were done. It sucks a lot.

So it's pretty impossible for me to detach from anything I still care about. But it is a steep precipice. Once it becomes damaging to care, I door slam. And so ethnonationalism irks the shit out of me because it can never seem to exist without delusions of superiority and when people are claiming that for just being born and I know it's because they're pretty goddamned unspectacular with what they were actually responsible for I can't let it go. And then it happens that I know they know that I know why they picked something passive to base said superiority on. But they still deny. And that's where the problem comes into play.

Lol, I didn't know a damn thing about the personality type test but I just took a quick one after you mentioned it & it nailed me to a T on a couple of things.
Ya it's answered so many questions for me about myself it's absurd. The whole MBTI system is based on Jung's theories. It is uncannily accurate. Like for me down to a T as well.

- William Blum
 x 0 x 0
In other news, scratch that question about where all our conservative Trump groupies have gone today. I think I've discovered where they go when they don't troll:

https://tinyurl.com/y9d7zppu

- William Blum
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2017, 01:08 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Yuh,

You missed the point... It was stated in this thread that Ali, Malcolm X and MLK said divisive things about white people.... And it needs to be understood....You cannot intellectually criticise someone who is being treated as a second class citizen for not embracing you... This is the same logic from 150 years ago when racist slave owners did not understand why their slaves did not like and or trust them... Slavery was only a good idea to the master.

in the 1960's we still had de facto slavery in this country... Black people were not allowed to vote, or to go to college, or be part of the white man's economy. There were no business executives or investment bankers of colour. Black people could not marry outside of their race...There was no justice for black people....

And someone had the nerve to quote black leaders from that time stating that they did not trust white America... That is why I posted... Because that sentiment is absolute bullshit.

This is about a lot more than not denying what happened in the past.... You can admit there was slavery and then segregation.... But to ignore the ramifications on relations between the races because of the severe oppression that existed for hundreds of years is just ridiculous. Then to try to make MLK, Malcom X, and Ali out to be bad people or even racists because they refused to trust white America when they were being treated like Animals?

Jesus fucking christ...

Ali went overseas and won the Gold Medal for the USA... Three days later he came home and walked into a restaurant in his hometown... He had the gold medal around his neck and his USA logo jacket on... And he sat down and asked for a cup of coffee and the waitress came and told him that they did not serve niggers. She then went and got the manager and they made Ali leave...

So excuse me when I see someone come on here wanting to criticise the words of Ali when he told his kids not to trust White America.

I never said you specifically denied anything... I was pointing out the ridiculousness of posting where Ali and Malcolm X were telling their kids about the horrible things they could expect from trusting the establishment.

Oh okay, I got it. The post was directed for Runway.
—————————————————
"The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth."
-Aldous Huxley
 x 0 x 0
What'd I tell ya? This is what these cowards get when they come to Deutschland:

https://www.rt.com/news/399476-us-tourist-drunken-nazi-salute/

- William Blum
 x 1 x 0
(08-12-2017, 11:16 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Why does it have to be just white nationalists? What about Asians? You do realize that almost every Asian country on earth hates multiculturalism. They actually like their culture and would like to preserve it. You do realize that people like Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X talked about and believed in preserving black families and not mixing races. They didn't hate whites,they juse believed in preserving their way of life.

So why title it white nationalists? Every race has people who feel that way and Anglo Saxon/European whites make up less than 5% of the global population so the title should have been thought out a little better.

People only care if white people are involved in whatever little group it is......other races can hate all they want, its not the popular thing to hate on them.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2017, 07:28 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 11:16 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Why does it have to be just white nationalists? What about Asians? You do realize that almost every Asian country on earth hates multiculturalism. They actually like their culture and would like to preserve it. You do realize that people like Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X talked about and believed in preserving black families and not mixing races. They didn't hate whites,they juse believed in preserving their way of life.

So why title it white nationalists? Every race has people who feel that way and Anglo Saxon/European whites make up less than 5% of the global population so the title should have been thought out a little better.

People only care if white people are involved in whatever little group it is......other races can hate all they want, its not the popular thing to hate on them.

First of all he didn't read Yuh's post, so he didn't realize what Yuh was saying until after people told him. Second of all, I don't want to say you sound like a little Nazi bitch right now crying about how the world is coming down on us poor Whites for not letting us hate buuuuut...

[Image: 434e22d83fa1a8a879f87aaa526096ee82b8af38...406c29.jpg]

- William Blum
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2017, 10:20 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-13-2017, 07:28 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  People only care if white people are involved in whatever little group it is......other races can hate all they want, its not the popular thing to hate on them.

First of all he didn't read Yuh's post, so he didn't realize what Yuh was saying until after people told him. Second of all, I don't want to say you sound like a little Nazi bitch right now crying about how the world is coming down on us poor Whites for not letting us hate buuuuut...

[Image: 434e22d83fa1a8a879f87aaa526096ee82b8af38...406c29.jpg]

Meh......this looks like a false flag to me, get peeps like you all stirred up (of course it could be just some dumb white boy acting a fool). Funny there were several IN the protest group that are saying the guy that was arrested wasn't the guy driving the car. 

Btw You sound like a complete Soros supporter, just another jewish elite fuck
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor