This is CNN Part 2: Don Lemon accused of assault ...
 x 0 x 0
This is CNN Part 2: Don Lemon accused of assault ... different type of assault - sexual assault.

Story is truly bizzare - Lemon denies it.   The other guy is suing for $1M .... there was a news that Lemon tried to settle it for $100K - there is no confirmation, but if he did try to settle, it would be very damaging info.

Per Fox, it appears there is a witness ...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-alleged-assault-witness
 x 0 x 0
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/don-lemon-sued-for-assault-at-hamptons-bar
 x 1 x 0
He should have beat him half to death instead of whining like a bitch and trying to get money out of him, smh
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:34 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  He should have beat him half to death instead of whining like a bitch and trying to get money out of him, smh

But that would make the media portray him as a victim. This way is better because it (if true) paints him as a predator.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 06:58 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  This is CNN Part 2: Don Lemon accused of assault ... different type of assault - sexual assault.

Story is truly bizzare - Lemon denies it.   The other guy is suing for $1M .... there was a news that Lemon tried to settle it for $100K - there is no confirmation, but if he did try to settle, it would be very damaging info.

Lemmon is a clown........I prob have started more threads about what a joke he is on here than anybody

With that said these days in this world I don't take these things to serious until proven damaging shit comes out
In regards to settling, how damaging would you say it is if he did try to settle for 100K?

Didn't O Reilly settle  in like the 32 mill range?????
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 11:32 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 06:58 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  This is CNN Part 2: Don Lemon accused of assault ... different type of assault - sexual assault.

Lemmon is a clown........I prob have started more threads about what a joke he is on here than anybody

With that said these days in this world I don't take these things to serious until proven damaging shit comes out
In regards to settling, how damaging would you say it is if he did try to settle for 100K?

Didn't O Reilly settle  in like the 32 mill range?????

Bill O's actual settlement$ .. i don't think is public - there are rumors.  But hard for me to believe it'll be $32M range. My understanding is the lawsuit was form someone who worked with him for long time (even after the alleged harassment). And he was kicked out of FOX.   

Lemon's case - if it is true -  physical/fairly aggressive in nature- don't think they can keep him if it turns out to be true.  Issue is not with $amount.  Lemon is saying it didn't happen - $100K offer would indicate possibly something did happen.  
 x 0 x 0
I don't remember the Bill case....but did he say it happen?
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
According to O'Reilly (I believe)... he never settled with anyone. He said FOX News settled with some harassment cases... and according to O'Reilly, most (or did he say all?) didn't involve him.

Strangely, these harassment stories at FOX News were kept somewhat under wraps.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 01:01 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  According to O'Reilly (I believe)... he never settled with anyone.  He said FOX News settled with some harassment cases... and according to O'Reilly, most (or did he say all?) didn't involve him.

The Loudest Voice was a pretty good series on Roger Ailes (it is on Showtime) R Crowe plays him
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 01:01 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  According to O'Reilly (I believe)... he never settled with anyone.  He said FOX News settled with some harassment cases... and according to O'Reilly, most (or did he say all?) didn't involve him.

Yes, i listen to his new show/streaming service.   I think that's what he mentioned there as well - saying, he is bound by lawsuit not to speak.  But he stated something like FOX made the settlement.  Although I'm not sure if there were other cases where he settled by himself or not.

The woman reported was Lis Wieh - Harvard lawyer, was on Factor lot of time & also worked as a lawyer for Bill - not sure why you continue to do that if you felt harassed.  
 x 0 x 0
Fox seems to have cleaned out all the stink with that shit(sexual harassment)....but to say it was not a problem as a whole is just being blind
 x 0 x 0
Should Lemon apply "Kav rule" to himself. There is #1. location/place #2. victim can remember time/date when it happened #3. someone else remembers it happens. Lemon is GUILTY!
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Fox seems to have cleaned out all the stink with that shit(sexual harassment)....but to say it was not a problem as a whole is just being blind

Yeah, clearly there was an issue there... no idea how involved O'Reilly was.  I think O'Reilly is extremely smart... but I think he's an asshole too.  So the harassment rumors didn't surprise me.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:34 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  He should have beat him half to death instead of whining like a bitch and trying to get money out of him, smh

I agree with this. There's only one language that will get these people to listen and that is the language of violence. 
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019