The Real Reason The US Supports Israel
 x 0 x 0
Because they're peas in a pod. Same ideology and same delusions if disoriented based on race and religion. Pulling the same shit a few decades apart. And it's why many Americans blindly support Israel. Because they're racist pieces of shit who agreed with and miss this country's area of racism ignorance and they protect their own ideals both at home and abroad.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/entry-ban-israeli-city-park-provokes-apartheid-warnings

This is heinous racist apartheid bullshit. I must correct myself - this is even worse than America's separate but equal version, aka Jim Crow, on paper because there isn't even the pretense of equality in this case.

Functionally it's the same shit that was done here, the same shit that was done in South Africa, and the same shit that was done to the Chinese by the Japanese during the time of their colonial rule.  If you want to defend anything about this you're more than likely worthy of the same trash bin these people passing these laws should be in. Congratulations. Don't try to make it noble, or blame it on terrorism, or any other garbage. Nobody's buying it except others like you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(07-13-2019, 04:58 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  Because they're peas in a pod. Same ideology and same delusions if disoriented based on race and religion. Pulling the same shit a few decades apart. And it's why many Americans blindly support Israel. Because they're racist pieces of shit who agreed with and miss this country's area of racism ignorance and they protect their own ideals both at home and abroad.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/entry-ban-israeli-city-park-provokes-apartheid-warnings

This is heinous racist apartheid bullshit. I must correct myself - this is even worse than America's separate but equal version, aka Jim Crow, on paper because there isn't even the pretense of equality in this case.

Functionally it's the same shit that was done here, the same shit that was done in South Africa, and the same shit that was done to the Chinese by the Japanese during the time of their colonial rule.  If you want to defend anything about this you're more than likely worthy of the same trash bin these people passing these laws should be in. Congratulations. Don't try to make it noble, or blame it on terrorism, or any other garbage. Nobody's buying it out except others like you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When Muslims are in the minority they are very concerned with minority rights, when they are in the majority there are no minority rights. Winston Churchill

So people fall for it, others understand the history of the Islamic world.  Stop being an enabler, you should be smarter than that.  The Palestinians were offered a country and turned it down.  Sure there were reasons why, but the main reason why is they have no interest in peace, they never have.

I mean look how well things are going in Europe?

The USA dodged a bullet by electing Trump and not Hillary to finally put an end to this mass migration of welfare recipients that historically have consistently provided great difficulty assimilating themselves into Western culture.  Again why don't the Muslim countries take them in?  Because that is not the agenda!

So post your hate against the Jews, all they are doing is trying to keep their country from Islamic rule.

So if you are all for Islamic rule, your post makes sense.  If that is not the case, you need to be better educated on the subject.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Zero surprise that you've been the first and only one to reply here and in exactly the manner I thought a nationalist segregationist-supporting hatemongering piece of shit would. Congratulations. Nothing you say on this board will ever be framed otherwise in my view from here on out. FYI. Keep your mouth firmly attached to the cock of your religion's headmaster in Tel Aviv. It's what designated slaves do best and it's what they defined in their books as the purpose of your religion's existence. Don't even mention the word educated to me until you educate yourself on what you are to the people you so desperately defend.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(07-14-2019, 05:58 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  Zero surprise that you've been the first and only one to reply here and in exactly the manner I thought a nationalist segregationist-supporting hatemongering piece of shit would. Congratulations. Nothing you say on this board will ever be framed otherwise in my view from here on out. FYI. Keep your mouth firmly attached to the cock of your religion's headmaster in Tel Aviv. It's what designated slaves do best and it's what they defined in their books as the purpose of your religion's existence. Don't even mention the word educated to me until you educate yourself on what you are to the people you so desperately defend.

If the truth makes you mad, crawl back in your fucking hole.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
LK

I mean I could post... but we know the response we are going to get from fucktards like Sheets, Pit, Apollo

So what is the fucking point?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 2 x 0
(07-14-2019, 08:18 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  LK

I mean I could post... but we know the response we are going to get from fucktards like Sheets, Pit, Apollo

So then get the fuck out of here.

x 0 x 0
Lick me where I shit Pit.
 x 0 x 0
But first go wash that mouth of yours out with soap... So foul and obnoxious...
 x 0 x 0
First you are disgusting, then you copy me?  You are one of the weirdest of the people who have obsessed on me.  A regular freak show

x 1 x 0
No dumbass... I was mocking you.
 x 0 x 0
When I swear you say I am obnoxious and need to wash my mouth...But when things do not go your way you do the exact same thing.

Hypocrite.
 x 0 x 0
(07-14-2019, 08:32 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  

So then get the fuck out of here.

Lmfao Owned
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
Wait, wait.....we got the OP of German decent hating on Jews, imagine that, raaaaaaacccccciissssst Lol

Had to K Lol
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0

LOL, this is another Etrius classic.  What is the point of posting?  Says the guy who is obsessed with this site!

You keep posting here... because you're sad and alone and you want a place to whine and complain about everything.  You want to blame Republicans for everything, including why you're a depressed loser, living in a beaten down shack by yourself, making bird houses for a living.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."