The Official Knicks vs Washington Game Day Thread
10-11-2019, 08:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 08:05 PM by bigjeep8.)
 x 0  x 0 
I want Barrett and Randle to dominate!    Serious-business
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
10-11-2019, 08:16 PM,
RE: The Official Knicks vs Washington Game Day Thread
 x 0  x 0 
lets go knicks!!!!

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

10-11-2019, 08:41 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Only Robinson starting from last years players!

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
10-11-2019, 09:22 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
LOL!  They can't score!      Yarr

10-11-2019, 09:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
The real Knicks are back!           TT-TT

10-11-2019, 11:03 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Fizz offense is trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-11-2019, 11:07 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Trier should always be the 6th man. Any knucklehead who knows that. Fizz is hardheaded. Wait till the last minute and DNPs knowing Trier is instant offense. I hope a Trier walks and ends up stating for another team.

He’ll average 20 pg.

10-12-2019, 12:31 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
We gotta trade Trier. He’s seriously has some ball hog issues. And he complains a lot. He acts kinda like an only child.
10-12-2019, 12:36 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
The other thing about tonight is that it shows how much we need guys like Knox, DSJ, and Mitch. Spreading the ball only works when you have offensive diversity. You can see how the Warriors are going to struggle this year without the weapons that they've had over the years.
10-12-2019, 12:40 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 12:31 AM)rjbarrett Wrote:  We gotta trade Trier. He’s seriously has some ball hog issues. And he complains a lot. He acts kinda like an only child.

Yeah. We can probably get 3 first rounds for that scrub.

10-12-2019, 12:42 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 12:36 AM)rjbarrett Wrote:  The other thing about tonight is that it shows how much we need guys like Knox, DSJ, and Mitch. Spreading the ball only works when you have offensive diversity. You can see how the Warriors are going to struggle this year without the weapons that they've had over the years.

The starting roster can’t shoot.

Frank? No. RJ. No. Mitch. No. You need scorers. Trier is a better scorer than all 3.

10-12-2019, 01:02 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Back to Earth homers! Everyone had the Knicks in the playoffs after the last game on social media.
10-12-2019, 01:05 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 01:02 AM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Back to Earth homers! Everyone had the Knicks in the playoffs after the last game on social media.

This team suck and Frank/Fizz is leading the parade.

10-12-2019, 02:12 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 01:02 AM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Back to Earth homers! Everyone had the Knicks in the playoffs after the last game on social media.

They are still making the playoffs!
10-12-2019, 09:14 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 01:02 AM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Back to Earth homers!  Everyone had the Knicks in the playoffs after the last game on social media.

They looked like a team of role players, no one able to step up when you need it. Barrett started out like a 3 pick and then faded away into oblivion!

10-12-2019, 12:48 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Hey...one good game one bad game. We're a .500 club and dudes are trippin'

XD
10-12-2019, 01:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 01:30 PM by Blue_Blood16.)
 x 0  x 0 
I'm pissed because we signed two guys who will start over Knox and RJ (I don't think he can play SG). If the Knicks bench RJ at any time this season you can fire Fizdale on the spot.

Randle bringing the ball up is already bothering me!
10-12-2019, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 01:38 PM by bigjeep8.)
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  I'm pissed because we signed two guys who will start over Knox and RJ (I don't think he can play SG).  If the Knicks bench RJ at any time this season you can fire Fizdale on the spot.

The Knicks had to spend 90% of the cap money. They had no choice but to sign a bunch of role players. This year could be a lot worse then last year with unhappy players.

10-12-2019, 01:41 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  I'm pissed because we signed two guys who will start over Knox and RJ (I don't think he can play SG).  If the Knicks bench RJ at any time this season you can fire Fizdale on the spot.

I'm not saying things look good. They don't. 

PG...Elf is a backup guard at best. Frank is a project. DSJ can't get on the court. Maybe he should stop with all the dunks and learn how to finish a layup. 

SG...RJ is a rookie. Trier is a 6th man. Ellington is as 1 dimensional as it gets. Dotson hasn't played

SF...Morris is a PF. Knox needs to improve. Iggy is a mystery

PF...Randle is more a stretch 5...Morris is playing SF. Knox may be better off here. 

C...Mitch is still a project. Portis doesn't defend...Taj is more a PF than a C.

HC...Fiz doesn't seem to have a system on offense. 

GM...Perry needs to get over players from his past. Needs to balance the roster and find guys who can actually shoot the Damn ball. 

All that said...it's one bad game. Lots of moving parts. Lots of kids. No star power. I'll wait until November to jump ship. 
10-12-2019, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 02:28 PM by sgod35.)
 x 0  x 0 

Sg doesn"t means he has to be a pure shooter like klay thompson he can be more like kawhi leonard....everyone has this misconception that the SG position means you have to be a knock down shooter like ray allen,reggie miller,klay thompson etc...as long as you put the ball in the hole and get buckets and draw fouls is great ...RJ problem is he wants to prove to people and the analysts that he can shoot the NBA 3, thats why his shooting percentage is low he needs to stick to his strength which is mid range game and attacking the basket to score and draw fouls..he needs to take 1 or 2  3"s a game and let the majority of his shots be mid range game and his shooting % will rise but if he continues to take 6 or 7 3"s a game he will shoot a very low percentage because thats not his game early on his career,he needs to start his career working inside then expanding it outside..kawhi leonard,demar derozan,dwayne wade and giannis( he is not a sg but just pointing out) are not known as great shooters or pure shooters and they are just as effective at what they do to get to the bucket........rj barrett can play either sg or sf he has an NBA body all we have to do is just be patient with the "Maple Mamba"

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard