The Official Knicks vs Cleveland Game Day Thread
02-11-2019, 02:39 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
OK, this is a game we can win and WILL win! Yush
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
02-11-2019, 03:33 PM,
RE: The Official Knicks vs Cleveland Game Day Thread
 x 0  x 0 
Probably a win.
02-11-2019, 10:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
WOW, just WOW!               TT-TT

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
02-11-2019, 10:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
DOwn 15 at the half. Nice work.
02-11-2019, 10:11 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
We are definitely the worst team in the league! Durant and the rest will stay away like we have the black plague!    Sick

02-11-2019, 10:14 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Knox and Jordan, -16      Leaking

02-11-2019, 11:07 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
ALLEN!           In-love

02-11-2019, 11:10 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
A star is born!           In-love

02-11-2019, 11:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Tanking ain't easy
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

02-12-2019, 12:11 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-11-2019, 11:36 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Tanking ain't easy

Knox, 5 for 16!  Melo numbers!        Slow

02-12-2019, 12:15 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 12:11 AM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 11:36 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Tanking ain't easy

Knox, 5 for 16!  Melo numbers!        Slow

Knox will be fine. There’s a big difference between Frank and Knox.

Knox has shown more and had better games than Frank.

His biggest stumbling blocks was Hardaway who didn’t care to pass, Mudiay was playing for a new contract and Frank who is trash.

Frank has regressed.

He’s rated to 2nd to last PG in the NBA.

Knox will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-12-2019, 12:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Knox would look much better if most of his shots weren't threes. Even if he shoots a good percentage, it's still mid to high 30's which is terrible for an overall shooting percentage. His in-between game is very good.

Terrible shot at the end by Smith, he had plenty of time and still threw it up over two defenders. This guy needs a lot of work this offseason..hopefully Fizdale can really improve his bball IQ.
02-12-2019, 12:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 12:17 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Knox would look much better if most of his shots weren't threes.  Even if he shoots a good percentage, it's still mid to high 30's which is terrible for an overall shooting percentage.  His in-between game is very good.

Terrible shot at the end by Smith, he had plenty of time and still threw it up over two defenders.  This guy needs a lot of work this offseason..hopefully Fizdale can really improve his bball IQ.

IMO, Knox needs to get into the gym drop a little weight and stop acting like a fucking lottery pick.  Dude, you are not guaranteed to make shit.  Want the ball, how about grabbing a fucking rebound!  It's better than waiting on the three point line for someone to pass it to you.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

02-12-2019, 01:03 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 12:17 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Knox would look much better if most of his shots weren't threes.  Even if he shoots a good percentage, it's still mid to high 30's which is terrible for an overall shooting percentage.  His in-between game is very good.

Terrible shot at the end by Smith, he had plenty of time and still threw it up over two defenders.  This guy needs a lot of work this offseason..hopefully Fizdale can really improve his bball IQ.

IMO, Knox needs to get into the gym drop a little weight and stop acting like a fucking lottery pick.  Dude, you are not guaranteed to make shit.  Want the ball, how about grabbing a fucking rebound!  It's better than waiting on the three point line for someone to pass it to you.  

Agree 100% Start putting 100 Airplane octane in the motor!      Leaking

02-12-2019, 01:52 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 01:03 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  IMO, Knox needs to get into the gym drop a little weight and stop acting like a fucking lottery pick.  Dude, you are not guaranteed to make shit.  Want the ball, how about grabbing a fucking rebound!  It's better than waiting on the three point line for someone to pass it to you.  

Agree 100% Start putting 100 Airplane octane in the motor!      Leaking

Some of these guys think they are playing at 24 Hour Fitness.  You know where 5 people sit on the 3 point line and each players goes one on one or one on five then passes to the next guy to do his little thing.  Move without the ball Knox, grab  a rebound.  Knock someone down get back on defense, do something bro!

Just kidding, but I hate guys that just sit on the 3 point line waiting for the ball that never comes

02-12-2019, 02:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 02:13 PM by bigjeep8.)
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 01:52 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 01:03 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  Agree 100% Start putting 100 Airplane octane in the motor!      Leaking

Some of these guys think they are playing at 24 Hour Fitness.  You know where 5 people sit on the 3 point line and each players goes one on one or one on five then passes to the next guy to do his little thing.  Move without the ball Knox, grab  a rebound.  Knock someone down get back on defense, do something bro!

Just kidding, but I hate guys that just sit on the 3 point line waiting for the ball that never comes

But isn't that the 3 point game today? BORING? Against teams like the Knicks that are to lazy or can't cover the line, teams destroy us with the 3 pointer. Get rid of the 3 point line and lets see some REAL basketball. I think half of todays NBA players would be lost on the court. As Clyde once said, they can't box out, can't shoot off the dribble and can't set a block today!

02-12-2019, 03:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(02-12-2019, 02:12 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 01:52 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Some of these guys think they are playing at 24 Hour Fitness.  You know where 5 people sit on the 3 point line and each players goes one on one or one on five then passes to the next guy to do his little thing.  Move without the ball Knox, grab  a rebound.  Knock someone down get back on defense, do something bro!

But isn't that the 3 point game today? BORING? Against teams like the Knicks that are to lazy or can't cover the line, teams destroy us with the 3 pointer. Get rid of the 3 point line and lets see some REAL basketball. I think half of todays NBA players would be lost on the court. As Clyde once said, they can't box out, can't shoot off the dribble and can't set a block today!

I think copying another team is pretty stupid.  It's like being a copy band and playing clubs and expecting to get a record deal.

The key to successful basketball is to play all aspects of the game.  Knox just sitting on the three point line waiting his turn pisses me off.  If I were coach, I would not pass him the ball and tell him to get his off the boards.  After he does, he might find himself more open from 3 and he might increase that 36% FG %.  He needs to make plays, not necessarily threes