The Corona Virus Free Tom Hanks Walking Dead thread
 x 0 x 0
All the doom and gloom and you pick that thread to talk about one of my still favorite shows..
We usued to have n actual thread on here but that would ruin things for you...

So use this to ask questions or post responses to what you have just seen....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 x 1 x 0
XD

How are you feeling dude?
 x 0 x 0
Big question is which Episode TH is watching now?
It is what it is.
 x 1 x 0
Bigger question is, does he hate Carl yet?
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:14 AM)bhmstuff Wrote:  Bigger question is, does he hate Carl yet?

I couldn't stand him from the jump! LOL

I really don't understand how they let the show get so stale. I couldn't wait to see the next episode for a few years. Then....the bottom dropped out and I went a few years just seeing what happened but...not actively watching. Haven't watched at all this season and the 2nd half of last season I barely paid attention to. Don't even think I watched the last couple episodes or the finale. 

Oh well. It's interesting to see how Tom Hanks goes through it all. 
 x 1 x 0
Yes and i wish people would stop talking about how the show went downhill thus putting it into Hanks head to expect to be let down. Let him determine it for himself.

As far me...breathing is a bit better..throat is very sore..slept for 3 hours max last night with tossing and turning....

Big Al isnt going out on a corona virus..if this was the Malibu virus then it would have been game over for me.

x 0 x 0
I finished episode 1 in Season 4

Season 3 was my favorite
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:26 AM)BDA73 Wrote:  Yes and i wish people would stop talking about how the show went downhill thus putting it into Hanks head to expect to be let down. Let him determine it for himself.

As far me...breathing is a bit better..throat is very sore..slept for 3 hours max last night with tossing and turning....

Big Al isnt going out on a corona virus..if this was the Malibu virus then it would have been game over for me.

Tom has seen the years of threads and the demise of the show is no secret. The hype train is gone. Maybe for him...it doesn't suck. I can't wait to see his reactions to certain events. 

How long into this are you? Beginning stages? 
 x 0 x 0
Easier for me to know where you are in the story by you giving us a summary of what you just saw other than saying episode 1 of season 4...im like 6 years ahead of you..i cant remember last night never mind all those episodes ago....im not sheets!

x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:30 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 10:26 AM)BDA73 Wrote:  Yes and i wish people would stop talking about how the show went downhill thus putting it into Hanks head to expect to be let down. Let him determine it for himself.

Tom has seen the years of threads and the demise of the show is no secret. The hype train is gone. Maybe for him...it doesn't suck. I can't wait to see his reactions to certain events. 

How long am i into what? The show? Im current and read all the comics.

x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:28 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I finished episode 1 in Season 4

Season 3 was my favorite

Refresh my memory...season 3 is the prison and the governor...where does season 4 begin?
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:33 AM)BDA73 Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 10:30 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Tom has seen the years of threads and the demise of the show is no secret. The hype train is gone. Maybe for him...it doesn't suck. I can't wait to see his reactions to certain events. 

How long am i into what? The show? Im current and read all the comics.

Virus
 x 1 x 0
Rick just killed the chick who was supposedly looking to feed her husband (which ended up being a walker) and it was disrupting his farming dreams he had life after the war with Governor(season 3 finale) and very end one of the settlers died in shower look like got some crazy disease.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
You are at a point where its at one of my favorite parts..

x 1 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:35 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 10:33 AM)BDA73 Wrote:  How long am i into what? The show? Im current and read all the comics.

Virus
Found out i tested positive last night..but this is not the thread for this..i created this thread for hanks reaction to walking dead lol

x 0 x 0
Just looked up ses 4 ep 1. Wow. That was so long ago!! LOL

Prison...when the pig dies.
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 10:30 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  

I actually never clicked on that thread once so I don't know what was said on the epic "Walking Dead " thread
 x 1 x 0
Look at the flowers! :’(
 x 0 x 0
Crap
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Wait, are you guys talkin about The walkin dead??

I couldn't watch even 2 episodes of that shit, worst acting ive ever seen in a show, just flat out stupid AF!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio