Sure is lonely in here
 x 0 x 0
LoL
"ENJOY YOUR PRACTICE SQUAD PAYCHECK"  - Our beloved QB Ryan Tannehill directed at his teammates, Oct 2015. 
 x 0 x 0
Just wait... LOL
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
What are you 2 knuckleheads doing hiding in the Browns room? Blowing each other in the corner?
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
Are you Jealous Tay?

I guess you got left out and have to go give your boy PA a reach around after he hits that ass.
 x 0 x 0
(05-04-2018, 02:59 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Are you Jealous Tay?

I guess you got left out and have to go give your boy PA a reach around after he hits that ass.

No, you fags are into that shit not me.......you 2 can play with your butt plugs and double headed dildos while running around in your Browns jerseys all tied up in the front just leave me the fuck out
 x 0 x 0
I dunno Tay

You started calling PA abbey and saying he looked like a girl.... LOL was that freudian slip for some deep seated fantasy you have for him... hahahahahahaha
 x 0 x 0
(07-24-2018, 03:15 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I dunno Tay

You started calling PA abbey and saying he looked like a girl....  LOL  was that freudian slip for some deep seated fantasy you have for him... hahahahahahaha

The only thought I had of him was meeting up and HOPING he starts talkin shit about my family like he did here.....then punching his little girlie face in