Starting to look bleak for the Knicks
06-10-2019, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 09:34 AM by bigjeep8.)
 x 0  x 0 
As we get closer to FA, things seem to be falling into place and getting a little murky for us. Not happy with what I'm reading. Some top names are looking to resign and the Nets could insure not only we continue to lose, but they could take over the "Big Apple". I think Dolan and our management and past history are scaring the top players away. So the "Instant" Championship that we all want may be years away. I watched the last one in 1973. But If "they" don't come and Perry and Mills don't panic like we did with Amare, we should have lots of money to spend on very good players and at least be competitive next year. Whatever happens, Perry and Mills should be able to Improve the team for next year. If they can't with all that money, then it's time for a change at the top.
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
06-10-2019, 10:17 AM,
RE: Starting to look bleak for the Knicks
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2019, 09:31 AM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  If they can't with all that money, then it's time for a change at the top.
Dolan isn't going anywhere.
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra
06-10-2019, 11:07 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
06-10-2019, 12:00 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
The Knicks were never guaranteed to get anyone. No one knows who is going anywhere right now. Rumors and speculation are all there is.

As for the Knicks situation...what's the problem? As long as they don't give away terrible contracts if they miss out on the top players in FA.

Chris Carter keeps saying Kawhi to NYK is a possibility. Who really knows what's gonna happen? Being able to be in the running with 2 max spots...having a bunch of kids with potential...the most picks we have ever had...oh boy this is a problem?

This is the best positon this team has been in for the summer in a long...long time. What more can you ask for?
06-10-2019, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 03:30 PM by damntoni.)
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2019, 10:17 AM)ancientyankee Wrote:  
(06-10-2019, 09:31 AM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  If they can't with all that money, then it's time for a change at the top.
Dolan isn't going anywhere.

Dolan is possibly the worse owner of any sports team in the U.S. as long as he’s owner we may never get a top free agent to sign.

Year after year he can’t help himself. Tossing Oakley and trying to ban fans is bullshit. One fiasco after another.

If we see that in public just imagine what goes on in private.

It’s no wonder Porzingis wanted out.

It’s all Dolan.
06-10-2019, 04:56 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Report: The Probability Of Kawhi Leonard Signing With the New York Knicks Is "Higher Than People Think"

- Tommy Beer
06-11-2019, 09:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I don't see it happening unless they also can add Davis and that would mean losing Barrett and Robinson and DSJ. I guess he may come if Klay or Kyrie came as well but neither of those guys will come here (maybe Kyrie if he knows Leonard is coming) My guess is the same as before, we strike out on all the big names and we use the money to take some bad contracts that have 1st round picks attached to them.
06-12-2019, 11:56 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I don't know why Kawhi would change teams (especially if they win), but he's a very strange guy so who the hell knows.
06-12-2019, 05:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
"starting" lol this team hasn't stopped looking "BLEAK".... 
Youuu Ranggg...?

06-12-2019, 11:26 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years? We should be called the NY Bleaks. We are so desperate for a nugget of good basketball that nothing good will ever happen. We have to let go of our past traumas and just build the team for the ground up. Draft Barnett and keep collecting picks. Eventually we will get good. We just have to be patient. If we keep trying to hope for a savior, we will continue to be let down.
06-13-2019, 02:16 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-12-2019, 11:26 PM)carmelo Wrote:  Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years? We should be called the NY Bleaks. We are so desperate for a nugget of good basketball that nothing good will ever happen. We have to let go of our past traumas and just build the team for the ground up. Draft Barnett and keep collecting picks. Eventually we will get good. We just have to be patient. If we keep trying to hope for a savior, we will continue to be let down.

NY Bleaks. LOL wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk