Speaking of “The Church”
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:35 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 10:31 AM)Jezter13 Wrote:  The guy thinks acting tough on a message board is equal to having been in 100 fights?

I had to quote this post .

I shot milk out my nose reading that.

Hey, tay, remember when you axted like this chiuaua a couple years ago? I said the same thing to you then .

Funny, you still have yet to show. 
You two are perfect internet lovers. Perfect that today is VDay .    Hahahahaaaa

Wait, whaaaaat? I honestly don't remember that but I do have a short term memory........you and I haven't been into it in years but, ok.

Im guessing you are just trying to start shit and scrap with everyone on here? Smh wtf

I’ll go find the thread. You had done one of your famous “you would not say that to my face” routines.

You and I went back and forth and all that. Water under the bridge at this juncture. It’s just funny reading you two on this thread was all.

The only persons ever having threatened to scrap are you and scurry here. I’m just having fun calling the bluff.
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:38 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:35 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Wait, whaaaaat? I honestly don't remember that but I do have a short term memory........you and I haven't been into it in years but, ok.

Im guessing you are just trying to start shit and scrap with everyone on here? Smh wtf

I’ll go find the thread. You had done one of your famous “you would not say that to my face” routines.  

You and I went back and forth and all that.  Water under the bridge at this juncture. It’s just funny reading you two on this thread was all.

The only persons ever having threatened to scrap are you and scurry here. I’m just having fun calling the bluff.

Dude, fuckin lay off! I didn't agree with him on anything AGAINST YOU!! Im assuming that's why you are getting pissed at me, how dumb.........don't bother pulling the thread, I could care less, if you said I said it then I did, ok, and? Not sure why you are coming at me other than you think im taking Pitts side, wtf!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:35 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 10:31 AM)Jezter13 Wrote:  The guy thinks acting tough on a message board is equal to having been in 100 fights?

I had to quote this post .

I shot milk out my nose reading that.

Hey, tay, remember when you axted like this chiuaua a couple years ago? I said the same thing to you then .

Funny, you still have yet to show. 
You two are perfect internet lovers. Perfect that today is VDay .    Hahahahaaaa

Wait, whaaaaat? I honestly don't remember that but I do have a short term memory........you and I haven't been into it in years but, ok.

This is too funny, LOL  I was waiting for you to respond ha ha ha!  This guy is the definition of an internet troll.  Everyone is stupid and everyone is gay, but him.  

Not wanting a truce and choosing to troll is a byproduct of trolling.

All the great trolls do it, ha ha ha

Oh and the constant lying, geez
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:42 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:35 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Wait, whaaaaat? I honestly don't remember that but I do have a short term memory........you and I haven't been into it in years but, ok.

This is too funny, LOL  I was waiting for you to respond ha ha ha!  This guy is the definition of an internet troll.  Everyone is stupid and everyone is gay, but him.  

I see he's digging through old threads, Lol smh wow........sounds like something id say, not sure what the point is other than maybe get something started with me. jeez
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:40 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:38 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  I’ll go find the thread. You had done one of your famous “you would not say that to my face” routines.  

You and I went back and forth and all that.  Water under the bridge at this juncture. It’s just funny reading you two on this thread was all.

Dude, fuckin lay off! I didn't agree with him on anything AGAINST YOU!! Im assuming that's why you are getting pissed at me, how dumb.........don't bother pulling the thread, I could care less, if you said I said it then I did, ok, and? Not sure why you are coming at me other than you think im taking Pitts side, wtf!

No one is pissed with you, numnutt.

I was joking with you using the turd that thinks he has been in 100 fights.

You said you don’t remember so, I was going to try to find the thread for you to laugh at

Sensitive, today. LOL.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:47 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:42 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  This is too funny, LOL  I was waiting for you to respond ha ha ha!  This guy is the definition of an internet troll.  Everyone is stupid and everyone is gay, but him.  

I see he's digging through old threads, Lol smh wow........sounds like something id say, not sure what the point is other than maybe get something started with me. jeez

Again, behavior of an internet troll not a football player.  It's obvious and he knows it.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:47 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  I see he's digging through old threads, Lol smh wow........sounds like something id say, not sure what the point is other than maybe get something started with me. jeez

Again, behavior of an internet troll not a football player.  It's obvious and he knows it.

You still nipping at my ankles?

“He’s mean to me, please, Hanks/tay/anyone I want a truce but I am gonna keep poking the bear will you please protect me”

You do realize that just because you write in disappearing ink, that your posts don’t disappear. We all see your stupidity. Stop punching yourself in the head, scurry. It’s not helping your low IQ any.

ATNA.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:40 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Dude, fuckin lay off! I didn't agree with him on anything AGAINST YOU!! Im assuming that's why you are getting pissed at me, how dumb.........don't bother pulling the thread, I could care less, if you said I said it then I did, ok, and? Not sure why you are coming at me other than you think im taking Pitts side, wtf!

No one is pissed with you, numnutt.

You said you don’t remember so, I was going to try to find the thread for you to  laugh at

Sensitive, today.  LOL.

I don't remember much, smoked for 21 yrs so I seriously doubt ill remember what I said to someone ive never met over the internet years ago

No im not sensitive just thinking wtf dude
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  No one is pissed with you, numnutt.

You said you don’t remember so, I was going to try to find the thread for you to  laugh at

Sensitive, today.  LOL.

I don't remember much, smoked for 21 yrs so I seriously doubt ill remember what I said to someone ive never met over the internet years ago

It’s a pain searching for that thread. LOL.

Yeah, you should know it was a joke.

I thought smoking was supposed to make you passive.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 02:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  No one is pissed with you, numnutt.

Sensitive, today.  LOL.

Now we are back to incoherent responses, LOL  He was joking, LOL  He was trying to make you laugh with his deflection post.  I'm sure many trolls find that amusing while normal people respond with WTF.

Look at what he writes and ask yourself is that what a troll would write?

YUP

x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 03:00 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  I don't remember much, smoked for 21 yrs so I seriously doubt ill remember what I said to someone ive never met over the internet years ago

It’s a pain searching for that thread. LOL.

Yeah, you should know it was a joke.

I thought smoking was supposed to make you passive.

It does........you should see me without it.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 03:02 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 02:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  I don't remember much, smoked for 21 yrs so I seriously doubt ill remember what I said to someone ive never met over the internet years ago

Now we are back to incoherent responses, LOL  He was joking, LOL  He was trying to make you laugh with his deflection post.  I'm sure many trolls find that amusing while normal people respond with WTF.

YUP

Meh, we're good, I like Jez.....i like you as well, you both have good posts and info.

My enemy is gone, don't really beef with anyone else unless they're just looking for a dust up
 x 0 x 0
PA was lurking before..watch out Tay

His pics of his son taking a bath as his AV was as bizarre as it gets on here.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 03:02 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  

YUP

Is it?
 x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 03:02 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Now we are back to incoherent responses, LOL  He was joking, LOL  He was trying to make you laugh with his deflection post.  I'm sure many trolls find that amusing while normal people respond with WTF.

YUP

Is it?

In the real world.  I don't know about the land of make believe.  You're an asshole.  I was just joking.  13 years olds do that, LOL

x 0 x 0
(02-14-2019, 03:43 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  PA was lurking before..watch out Tay

His  pics of his son taking a bath as his AV was as bizarre as it gets on here.

Pffft I had a collar on that bitch, I owned him you can ask any fin fan on that board.....that faggot ass chick looking dude was beefing with what, 13 people at one time?! Smfh what a waste of human flesh, its a good thing he didnt  take me up on my offer, I may be sitting in jail right now
 x 1 x 0
(02-14-2019, 07:28 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 03:43 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  PA was lurking before..watch out Tay

His  pics of his son taking a bath as his AV was as bizarre as it gets on here.

Pffft I had a collar on that bitch, I owned him you can ask any fin fan on that board.....that faggot ass chick looking dude was beefing with what, 13 people at one time?! Smfh what a waste of human flesh, its a good thing he didnt  take me up on my offer, I may be sitting in jail right now

It used to be, you get them to throw the first punch and you're good.  Nowadays, probably a hate crime minimum 5 years.  White Republicans should not want to be in front of a liberal judge in this day and age.