Silver Just Sucks
12-04-2019, 02:58 PM,
Silver Just Sucks
 x 0  x 0 
Albert Nahmad: Rockets have 48 hours (from end of game) to file an official written protest, which must state grounds and include a $10,000 protest fee (refunded if they prevail). Both teams will then need to submit any evidence within 5 days, after which Adam Silver will decide within 5 days.

The Rockets should just burn the money.  Appealing to Silver?  Now you will never get a call Mike?  Whatcha thinking?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-04-2019, 05:00 PM,
RE: Silver Just Sucks
 x 0  x 0 
I'm not defending Silver, but the Rockets have to be the whiniest bitches I've ever seen in this sport. Harden gets more free throws than our entire team but they still think they get screwed by the refs every time they lose.
12-04-2019, 05:07 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-04-2019, 05:00 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  I'm not defending Silver, but the Rockets have to be the whiniest bitches I've ever seen in this sport.  Harden gets more free throws than our entire team but they still think they get screwed by the refs every time they lose.

The commissioner needs to represent the NBA players and the owners.  Paying Silver 25 million a year to be an owners rep is stupid.

Hire a basketball guy as commissioner and the games quality will improve.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-04-2019, 06:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 06:01 PM by sgod35.)
 x 0  x 0 
All they had to do was go over to the monitor and see if the ball went in or not simple as that but no the all godly can't do no wrong just to stroke their ego didn't...those 2 points would have won the game for the rockets the officials have to do their job they have replay monitors to make their jobs easier and they still get it wrong..the rockets have a legitimate beef the officials fucked up

"P Y P" pick your poison daniel jones,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

12-04-2019, 07:40 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Many years ago Miami did this and won, they replayed like the last ten minutes of the game.  Then again, Mickey Arisons wife and Sterns wife were best friends, lol   

Not sure if you can look it up, but it happened.

12-05-2019, 08:50 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Sports commissioners do not work for the player and never will.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
12-05-2019, 05:22 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-04-2019, 06:00 PM)sgod35 Wrote:  All they had to do was go over to the monitor and see if the ball went in or not simple as that but no the all godly can't do no wrong just to stroke their ego didn't...those 2 points would have won the game for the rockets the officials have to do their job they have replay monitors to make their jobs easier and they still get it wrong..the rockets have a legitimate beef the officials fucked up

Was it really that late in the game?  I didn't know that, that does change things from my perspective then.  I thought it was just two random points earlier in the game.
12-05-2019, 05:31 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-05-2019, 08:50 AM)Coralogre Wrote:  Sports commissioners do not work for the player and never will.

But they should.  A commissioner should represent the players and owners.  Then you have the President of the Players Union and The President of the Owners report to the Commissioner.  If the owners still want to pay Ichabod 25 million out of their pockets i am okay with that.

Then  you hire a basketball guy to be commissioner, like a Hubie Brown

12-06-2019, 12:13 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-05-2019, 05:22 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 06:00 PM)sgod35 Wrote:  All they had to do was go over to the monitor and see if the ball went in or not simple as that but no the all godly can't do no wrong just to stroke their ego didn't...those 2 points would have won the game for the rockets the officials have to do their job they have replay monitors to make their jobs easier and they still get it wrong..the rockets have a legitimate beef the officials fucked up

Was it really that late in the game?  I didn't know that, that does change things from my perspective then.  I thought it was just two random points earlier in the game.

i think it happened with 7:50 left in the 4th qt if the points count the game would not have went into overtime

"P Y P" pick your poison daniel jones,Barkley,Engram or Shepard