Signal, your guy is joining the Panthers
 x 0 x 0
What's funny is, I thought I read like a day or two ago that Brady would NOT be leaving LSU and I was going to post that for you.

LSU's passing game coordinator Joe Brady is planning to return to the NFL as the Carolina Panthers' offensive coordinator, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

Maybe he does great for Carolina and we fire Gase next year and you get your wish!  I'm highly interested and excited to see what he does this year for them.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 1 x 0
Wasn’t this the reason the Jets passed in Rhule? Bc he wanted control of putting his staff together?

Then he hires Brady to run the offense...yeah a guy like that would’ve been a disaster!

Fucking Johnson’s
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
That was quick, NFL are so quick to put guys in coaching positions based off 1 year Lol.....he could be back in college by next year
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
We shall see what happens. I wanted him for the Canes or for the Jets. Most likely I’ll get neither.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 09:37 PM)markdsully Wrote:  Wasn’t this the reason the Jets passed in Rhule? Bc he wanted control of putting his staff together?

Then he hires Brady to run the offense...yeah a guy like that would’ve been a disaster!

Fucking Johnson’s

I could be wrong, but I think it was the opposite (although essentially the same thing).  Rhule rejected the Jets b/c they wouldn't allow him to pick his staff.  Not only that, they would give him a list of pre-approved names for him to pick from.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"