Shocked! Irving Knicks #1 target
09-13-2018, 11:58 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
The article popped on my phone so no link, but it's from NBC. But not surprising to say the least. 

Eager to see how healthy Irving is this season. I've always knocked him for being hurt, because without Lebron he has missed major time. He had like a two season span where he was relatively healthy for the Cavs. 

My #1 Knicks rule, WE NEVER HAVE LUCK WITH PLAYERS THAT HAVE INJURY HISTORIES. The list starts with McDyess, and you can go down from there. 
Paying stars big NOW for what they did in the PAST since 2001.
09-13-2018, 02:48 PM,
RE: Shocked! Irving Knicks #1 target
 x 0  x 0 
(09-13-2018, 11:58 AM)Hueyhog20 Wrote:  The article popped on my phone so no link, but it's from NBC. But not surprising to say the least. 

Eager to see how healthy Irving is this season. I've always knocked him for being hurt, because without Lebron he has missed major time. He had like a two season span where he was relatively healthy for the Cavs. 

My #1 Knicks rule, WE NEVER HAVE LUCK WITH PLAYERS THAT HAVE INJURY HISTORIES. The list starts with McDyess, and you can go down from there. 

Dude is an impossible cover.  Wish he would give the rock up sometimes and not hold it but doubt that changes.  One of the elite scorers in the league, you just can't stop him. 
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

09-13-2018, 07:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
can the knicks just keep quiet about who they want in FA thats a year away plus they should just be focusing on this upcoming season how they're gonna tank for Rj barrett or cam reddish

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

09-14-2018, 10:30 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Did McDyess have a injury past prior to joining the Knicks? I think the Knicks are cursed with FA in general whether they had an injury past or not. That being said, it’s been awhile since the Knicks have had a shot at signing a premier FA like Irving. In recent history, no one has wanted to come to the Knicks and the ones that do have major risks. That’s why we haven’t had luck with these signings.
09-14-2018, 12:24 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Uncle Drew will only be 27 next summer. A 4 year contract would expire at 30. Therefore I wouldn't have an issue rolling the dice on him. 

Irving isn't coming by himself. That's why it's important to make a spontaneous trade dumping Hardaway and save money before stretching Noah.

There's two 30 year old SGs we can go after in Klay or Butler. Wouldn't mind paying up for Middleton. 
Be careful with your words.
Once they are said,
they can only be
forgiven,
not forgotten.
09-14-2018, 03:11 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(09-14-2018, 12:24 PM)L.A.D.11 Wrote:  Uncle Drew will only be 27 next summer. A 4 year contract would expire at 30. Therefore I wouldn't have an issue rolling the dice on him. 

Irving isn't coming by himself. That's why it's important to make a spontaneous trade dumping Hardaway and save money before stretching Noah.

There's two 30 year old SGs we can go after in Klay or Butler. Wouldn't mind paying up for Middleton. 

Butler and Kyrie are pals so that would make sense but we’d have to give up another asset for him. I don’t see Klay leaving GS unless it’s to the Lakers. Middleton is not an significant upgrade over Hardaway and I wouldn’t pay him more than Hardaway.
09-14-2018, 04:53 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(09-14-2018, 03:11 PM)carmelo Wrote:  
(09-14-2018, 12:24 PM)L.A.D.11 Wrote:  Uncle Drew will only be 27 next summer. A 4 year contract would expire at 30. Therefore I wouldn't have an issue rolling the dice on him. 

Butler and Kyrie are pals so that would make sense but we’d have to give up another asset for him. I don’t see Klay leaving GS unless it’s to the Lakers. Middleton is not an significant upgrade over Hardaway and I wouldn’t pay him more than Hardaway.

Why would we have to give up an asset? 

Middleton is way better then Hardaway. Defensively the gap is huge while offensively Hardaway has the potiential but hasnt delivered, mean while Middleton is a proven man especially come playoff time. 
Be careful with your words.
Once they are said,
they can only be
forgiven,
not forgotten.