Self imposed ban is over
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:29 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 11:17 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Holy pickiest bitch on earth! God bless your wife!

You keep saying I’m picky.

Do you like EVERYTHING you’ve ever eaten? Do you have preferences? Do you walk into a restaurant or go through a drive-thru and when the person says “What can I get you” you just say “Whatever.....surprise me. Doesn’t matter what you serve me....I’m going to like it...I like everthing the same. I have no preferences”?

Stop it. You’re absurdly picky with everything, not just food. Just own it.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:33 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:29 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  You keep saying I’m picky.

Do you like EVERYTHING you’ve ever eaten? Do you have preferences? Do you walk into a restaurant or go through a drive-thru and when the person says “What can I get you” you just say “Whatever.....surprise me. Doesn’t matter what you serve me....I’m going to like it...I like everthing the same. I have no preferences”?

Stop it. You’re absurdly picky with everything, not just food. Just own it.

Again....it’s called having a preference. You don’t like skinny chicks — that’s a preference. You don’t like the Miami Dolphins — that’s a preference. You prefer bagels from NY/NJ — that’s a preference.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:38 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:33 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Stop it. You’re absurdly picky with everything, not just food. Just own it.

Again....it’s called having a preference. You don’t like skinny chicks — that’s a preference. You don’t like the Miami Dolphins — that’s a preference. You prefer bagels from NY/NJ — that’s a preference.

Lol, again just own it dude. You think I dont know what a preference is?!? I’m not talking about preferences, I’m talking about you being then pickiest bitch on earth.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:56 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:38 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Again....it’s called having a preference. You don’t like skinny chicks — that’s a preference. You don’t like the Miami Dolphins — that’s a preference. You prefer bagels from NY/NJ — that’s a preference.

Lol, again just own it dude. You think I dont know what a preference is?!? I’m not talking about preferences, I’m talking about you being then pickiest bitch on earth.

Own what? What is there to own? Good lord....I said I prefer one breakfast cereal over another and you get your panties in a bunch. Lol
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 09:01 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 08:04 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  Fuck facebook, instagram, and twitter. I prefer to live my life in reality and not read about some person I haven’t seen in 15 years eating a fucking meal.

as you just posted this on a message board, lol!  (and I saw you updated your status on facebook to: JFS76 is currently posting on Fieldchatter.com)

Sports message boards have been around longer than fb, insta, and twit. What’s your point?
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 01:39 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:56 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Lol, again just own it dude. You think I dont know what a preference is?!? I’m not talking about preferences, I’m talking about you being then pickiest bitch on earth.

Own what? What is there to own? Good lord....I said I prefer one breakfast cereal over another and you get your panties in a bunch. Lol

I think dmb is trying to say you’re picky.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:38 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:33 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Stop it. You’re absurdly picky with everything, not just food. Just own it.

You don’t like the Miami Dolphins — that’s a preference.

Not liking the dolphins is called having a brain. Sorry Lite Hahahaha
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 11:11 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes a few years ago and they were way too sweet for me.

Does not compute.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.