Self imposed ban is over
 x 2 x 0
I refused to post until ACAD came back to 30. 29.87 is close enough. That entire fiasco with CNN was complete bullshit and I hope you all realized that.
 x 1 x 0
Yea right. You came back because the Jets are actually going to be good for once.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 09:34 AM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I refused to post until ACAD came back to 30. 29.87 is close enough. That entire fiasco with CNN was complete bullshit and I hope you all realized that.

Welcome BACK!!  Good to see you back.  Honestly i thought the worst - thought you were seriously ill or something.

So what do you think about the recent trail failure for ACAD (about 2-3 weeks back, it dipped to $22)?  I almost had it at that point - and wanted to get rid of it.  But i held on - hoping the earnings would be positive.
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 10:53 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(08-12-2019, 09:34 AM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I refused to post until ACAD came back to 30. 29.87 is close enough. That entire fiasco with CNN was complete bullshit and I hope you all realized that.

Welcome BACK!!  Good to see you back.  Honestly i thought the worst - thought you were seriously ill or something.

So what do you think about the recent trail failure for ACAD (about 2-3 weeks back, it dipped to $22)?  I almost had it at that point - and wanted to get rid of it.  But i held on - hoping the earnings would be positive.

Yes that was a shame but of the trials they are running that one had the least chance of success. Earnings were so good it more than overcame the disappointment of the trial.

I have high hopes for the current trial we should hear interim data this year. But current sales are growing faster than expected so that puts a nice floor to the stock price, improving risk reward.
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 10:59 AM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  
(08-12-2019, 10:53 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  Welcome BACK!!  Good to see you back.  Honestly i thought the worst - thought you were seriously ill or something.

Yes that was a shame but of the trials they are running that one had the least chance of success. Earnings were so good it more than overcame the disappointment of the trial.

I have high hopes for the current trial we should hear interim data this year. But current sales are growing faster than expected so that puts a nice floor to the stock price, improving risk reward.

yes that's what i read in few forum as well - good to hear that.  I figure i have it for 4+ years now .. might as well wait till end of the year, and see how it goes.
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 10:43 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  Yea right. You came back because the Jets are actually going to be good for once.

They still have serious problems on defense (backfield) and no kicker. But yes they will be pretty good. Darnold is awesome so far. My hopes for him are really high. He looked fantastic in the last 4 games and against the Giants Thursday.
 x 0 x 0
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yoiu're back
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Welcome back, 68!
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
You were gone? XD
 x 1 x 0
(08-12-2019, 11:27 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  You were gone? XD

BEWBS
STOP BLOWING MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sheets316
 x 1 x 0
(08-12-2019, 11:44 AM)being_frank Wrote:  
(08-12-2019, 11:27 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  You were gone? XD

BEWBS

BEEEEWWWWWBBBSSS!!! Yush
 x 0 x 0
Welcome back ‘68
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
JF68 ... why the self-imposed ban? i think you didn't post for over a year. Just wondering what happened.
 x 0 x 0
Welcome back JFS68! Is everything okay health-wise and everything else?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 12:55 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  JF68 ... why the self-imposed ban?  i think you didn't post for over a year.  Just wondering what happened.

nearly two years!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 2 x 0
I could say who self imposes a ban that no one else knows about and can't hold one accountable to and then violates the only tenant of that ban?

Instead, I'll just say welcome back you undisciplined welcher.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 04:19 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  I could say who self imposes a ban that no one else knows about and can't hold one accountable to and then violates the only tenant of that ban?  

Instead, I'll just say welcome back you undisciplined welcher.

XD
 x 2 x 0
I thought 68 was chillin on the beach, Milton style, with all the acad bag holders loot. Haha
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 2 x 0
If only we could convince dmb to ban himself for 2 years. Lol
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 2 x 0
(08-12-2019, 01:11 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Welcome back JFS68!  Is everything okay health-wise and everything else?

Thanks yes everything is and was fine. Just banned myself for ACAD sucking even though it was just more CNN bullshit.

So glad we have Darnold and got rid of Bowles and Mac but why Gase? That was a really odd decision but hope it works out. And firing Mac after the draft... only the Jets fire the GM after the draft lol.