Season Predictions
10-11-2019, 03:43 PM,
Season Predictions
 x 0  x 0 
I would like to think with the mix of Veterans and young players this team could be above 500 this season! My concern is scoring. Kanter, Lee and Hardaway are gone in the great giveaway drive for Dorant! Who can score for this team? Randle averaged 20+ points a game last year. Who else can score consistently? Defense doesn't win games if you can't make the shots when they count. Barrett is an unknow, Trier, Knox and Smith will have to show more then they have so far. We know Robinson can't score. But we do have a bunch of older role players. I'm looking at 30 wins, give or take a few. 

PS - Please give me your take HGTY! (haven't gotten there yet)    Yarr
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
10-11-2019, 05:23 PM,
RE: Season Predictions
 x 0  x 0 
(10-11-2019, 03:43 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  I would like to think with the mix of Veterans and young players this team could be above 500 this season! My concern is scoring. Kanter, Lee and Hardaway are gone in the great giveaway drive for Dorant! Who can score for this team? Randle averaged 20+ points a game last year. Who else can score consistently? Defense doesn't win games if you can't make the shots when they count. Barrett is an unknow, Trier, Knox and Smith will have to show more then they have so far. We know Robinson can't score. But we do have a bunch of older role players. I'm looking at 30 wins, give or take a few. 

28 is my guess.  

If at the end of this year we find a point guard, I will be really happy.  Should be an interesting battle.  Hopefully all will get a fair shot.  LBH, if Payton starts drilling shots he might triple his value, but Smith and Frank also have a long way to go and everyone agrees.

Need RJ to have a good year.

Trier needs to be the 6th man and average 14 or so.

Is Randle this defensive leader who can put up 20?  Can't wait to find out.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

10-11-2019, 05:23 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(10-11-2019, 03:43 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  I would like to think with the mix of Veterans and young players this team could be above 500 this season! My concern is scoring. Kanter, Lee and Hardaway are gone in the great giveaway drive for Dorant! Who can score for this team? Randle averaged 20+ points a game last year. Who else can score consistently? Defense doesn't win games if you can't make the shots when they count. Barrett is an unknow, Trier, Knox and Smith will have to show more then they have so far. We know Robinson can't score. But we do have a bunch of older role players. I'm looking at 30 wins, give or take a few. 

28 is my guess.  

If at the end of this year we find a point guard, I will be really happy.  Should be an interesting battle.  Hopefully all will get a fair shot.  LBH, if Payton starts drilling shots he might triple his value, but Smith and Frank also have a long way to go and everyone agrees.

Need RJ to have a good year.

Trier needs to be the 6th man and average 14 or so.

Is Randle this defensive leader who can put up 20?  Can't wait to find out.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

10-11-2019, 08:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
i will go with 38-42 wins with the depth and some of these guys hunger

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

10-12-2019, 12:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
0-82
10-14-2019, 01:49 AM,
 x 0  x 0