STILL no official announcment on GASE
 x 0 x 0
And I fear that our owners are SO FUCKING DUMB, that Jetguy3 is right....they are waiting to announce on the anniversary date...as if hiring Gase is so HUGE a signing that it warrants MILESTON unveiling. Absolutely comical.
 x 0 x 0
It’s happening so what’s the difference?
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 2 x 0
Maybe they're waiting for the fanbase to settle down a bit.
 x 0 x 0
I really think they are waiting for the fanbase to relax. They know that fanbase went nuts. It's smart to give them some time to relax and to push out some messages through the media and Darnold. Nobody else found it strange that Darnold had this big interview with a ton of quotes and using over the top explanations. This is all coordinated.

Where the Jets brass was stupid and naïve is in not thinking the Jets fans would be so against this hiring. Now that they see it, they are obviously trying to brace for it an ease the kickback. I hope it doesn't help and that they continue to be destroyed. The arguments and messages being thrown out are obviously weak and BS.
 x 0 x 0
Unfortunately......the Jets have to stick to this hiring. Because there is no way they can get McCarthy back on the line. And Rhule is gone. Hell, I don't think Monken or Bienemy would consider it now after all that has been reported.

So like it or not, we're stuck with Gase.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 01:22 PM)JNC Wrote:  I really think they are waiting for the fanbase to relax. They know that fanbase went nuts. It's smart to give them some time to relax and to push out some messages through the media and Darnold. Nobody else found it strange that Darnold had this big interview with a ton of quotes and using over the top explanations. This is all coordinated.

Where the Jets brass was stupid and naïve is in not thinking the Jets fans would be so against this hiring. Now that they see it, they are obviously trying to brace for it an ease the kickback. I hope it doesn't help and that they continue to be destroyed. The arguments and messages being thrown out are obviously weak and BS.

YOu give them too much credit.  They are asshats.  It's as dumb as "Imagine how exciting it will be on annivesaary of 50 years of not achieving what we did 50 years ago! "

"Yes!  Love it!"
 x 1 x 0
(01-11-2019, 01:22 PM)JNC Wrote:  I really think they are waiting for the fanbase to relax. They know that fanbase went nuts. It's smart to give them some time to relax and to push out some messages through the media and Darnold. Nobody else found it strange that Darnold had this big interview with a ton of quotes and using over the top explanations. This is all coordinated.

again im super super cynical and pessimistic but some of you just sound down right immature.. i mean quitting and threatening to leave and threatening to never watch etc etc c'mon man we're all fans of the Jets no matter what they do we're gonna watch every minute of every game or why on gods earth would you be wasting another second on this board???? hysterical 
 x 0 x 0
You guys mark my words. Big Mac and Johnson are going to be over the top trying to sell Gase when they finally come out. It's going to be sickening. They are just going to go on and on about how impressed they were with his plan and energy. And how much Darnold loves him. That's their strongest argument to the fans...….to USE Darnold to soften the blow. Because we all love Darnold……..if Darnold loves Gase then MAYBE we'll buy in. But I'm not that stupid. First of all, Darnold is 21 and of course he's going to be drawn to Gase energy and promise of huge offensive production. Secondly...….Big Mac and Johnson will be in Darnolds ear ENCOURAGING him to express how much he loves Gase. I especially love when Darnold said Gase was trustworthy...….lmao. He had one 10 minute skype with him and he knows he's trustworthy...…..lmao.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 01:26 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  

again im super super cynical and pessimistic but some of you just sound down right immature.. i mean quitting and threatening to leave and threatening to never watch etc etc c'mon man we're all fans of the Jets no matter what they do we're gonna watch every minute of every game or why on gods earth would you be wasting another second on this board???? hysterical 

That's right. That's always been a pet peeve of yours. You have always hated when people threaten to leave the team or the board. I'll give you that you are consistent in that. With that said...….I hope you understand that this is sports......and as a fan....sports is a ton about emotion. We have massive ups and downs...…..we over argue and sell and talk shit about how great we're going to be...….and when we lose......we over dramatize it. This is common sense and I never understood why people try to take these comments so literal.

This is hobby. Part of the fun is being overconfident when things look good and talking shit......and overly pissed and dramatic when we suck. MOST fans are like this. I know you know this. Maybe you aren't...…..but you know most are.

However, getting back to the topic at hand. Logically evaluating Gase. I just can't see any reason why anyone would like this hire outside of it meaning we didn't hire McCarthy, which maybe you really didn't want.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 01:24 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  

YOu give them too much credit.  They are asshats.  It's as dumb as "Imagine how exciting it will be on annivesaary of 50 years of not achieving what we did 50 years ago! "

"Yes!  Love it!"

That would be so epically dumb. I hope they don't want to make even bigger news out of this.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 01:18 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Maybe they're waiting for the fanbase to settle down a bit.

That would be so typical of them.  So pathetic, they basically do things based on the pulse of the fanbase or beat writers.  They lack that much confidence in their move they are going to wait until fans calm down??  Not saying it's true since it's just your theory, but if true pussy move by a pussy front office/organization.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Apparently reason jets haven’t announced Gase yet is dolphins trying to keep their OC. I don’t know why that would have bearing but that’s what I heard somewhere.
 x 3 x 0
According to my source, gase hasn’t signed yet because my source has been correct all along... mike Mccarthy to the Jets!
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 05:55 PM)Jets1044 Wrote:  Apparently reason jets haven’t announced Gase yet is dolphins trying to keep their OC. I don’t know why that would have bearing but that’s what I heard somewhere.

was the OC coming over also?
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 05:57 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  According to my source, gase hasn’t  signed yet because my source has been correct all along... mike Mccarthy to the Jets!

XDTT-TT
 x 0 x 0
just got an alert n my phone ...sorry Field.. its OFFICIAL!!

btw sheets your source sucks! lol
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 06:21 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  just got an alert n my phone ...sorry Field.. its OFFICIAL!!

btw sheets your source sucks! lol

They were waiting for more posters from fieldchatter to board the Gase train. Full steam ahead!!

P.S. he better not fuck this up!
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Announcement to be made Monday. Hopefully they will introduce Williams as the DC as well.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:43 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Announcement to be made Monday. Hopefully they will introduce Williams as the DC as well.

They better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk